9.0

1. Jun 13, 2013
    A cinematic pile of rubbish. It is a complete rip off Of the Brave Little Toaster. SO sick of Pixar taking credit were they deserve none. My kids hates it too. Doesn't surprise me.
  2. Sep 19, 2013
    You have to suspend disbelief with the Toy Story movies, but that doesn't mean that they're justified. To me, these movies have never been that good. I've never found the appeal that the majority of people have found with them. Call me crazy, but they just aren't that fun or acceptable as kids movies, or any genre for that matter.
  3. Mar 14, 2014
    i think toy story 2 is better then the first one . theres nothing to compare with toy story and the sequel . the only thing i enjoy about this is there trying to save woody and buzz from sid .

Though computer-animated rather than hand-drawn, this wry, rippingly paced buddy movie is as delightful in its own way as any of Walt Disney's traditional fairy tales.
  2. Reviewed by: David Ansen
    Once again Disney has come up with a winning animated feature that has something for everyone on the age spectrum.
    The first all computer-animated feature, which brings a bedroom of playthings to bouncy life, is yummy eye candy spiked with 3-D-style tactile treats.