9.0

1. Sep 15, 2011
    Pertaining everything from story depth to animation, Pixar has created a movie that is considered a true cinematic masterpiece; the movie of my life. Cheers Pixar!!!
  2. Mar 17, 2011
    The movie that made Pixar really significant, and one of the most nostalgic movies I have known of. I love the characters, the design, the story, and the animation. It's because Pixar is one of the animation studios that can do this extremely well.
  3. Mar 13, 2011
    When you were a kid and you used to play with toys, did you ever wish they could come to life? Directed by John Lasseter, Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios have teamed up together and produced a brilliant family feature where toys come to life. The story is about a young boy named Andy, who loves playing with his toys. His favourite toy is Woody (Tom Hanks) a pull-string cowboy doll that makes different speeches like "There's a snake in my boots", every time his string is pulled at the back. Whenever Andy is not around, the toys come to life and Woody is the leader of the whole toy pack (much to the jealousy of Mr Potato Head). On Andy's birthday he receives a new present from his mum, a space ranger toy called Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen) that has so many cool features like a laser, karate chop, wings and multi voice simulator (including his main one "To infinity and beyond"). When Buzz introduces himself to Woody and the other toys, he thinks he is a real space ranger, with real lasers and can fly. The other toys believe him but Woody tries to convince Buzz and the rest that he is simply a toy like everyone else. The days pass by and soon everyone starts taking more notice in Buzz, including Andy and Woody seems to be forgotten. Growing tired of it all, Woody attempts to knock Buzz down a corner of draws using RC, but accidentally knocks him out the window. The other toys think he did it on purpose and start attacking him until Andy comes, where he takes Woody in the car to the petrol station. As soon they stop and head out the car to fill up, Buzz (who sneaked into the car) pushes Woody out the car and the two begin fighting. Andy and his Mum get back into the Car (without realising that Woody is not there) and drive off. From this point on Woody and Buzz are lost toys and must stick together if they are to get back home. Overall this whole movie is about a toy being a Childs favourite, until he is replaced and that replacement becomes his main enemy. In the end they learn a valuable lesson, it is not about being the favourite or played the most, but that they are there for the Child when he needs them. People out there will watch and enjoy this mainly because of the CGI effects, and I admit they are really impressive, considering it was the first feature length movie. But when I see this movie, I go far deeper into the toys themselves, as if you are going through the same deal of emotions. The voice actors are perfect, Tom Hanks and Tim Allen make the perfect Woody and Buzz as do the other cast who voice there own characters respectively. I absolutely adore the soundtrack of this movie. Written and composed by the talented Randy Newman, he has put together some really amazing songs including my personal favourite "You got a friend in me". Toy Story is a fantastic computer-animated picture that will bring the heart and joy to all families out there, no matter what age you are. You may watch this again years later as an adult, but you will still appreciate the memories of your childhood. I do anyway and I enjoy it just as much now as I did then. Expand
  4. Aug 11, 2011
    Incredible groundbreaking-animation, fun action thrills, very funny voices and characters as real as any live-action film are what make this (first) Pixar effort a true masterpiece
  5. Mar 22, 2011
    1995 saw the release of the first computer generated animated feature length film and this movie introduced a whole new way of telling a story. Toy Story marks the first hit movie made by Pixar Animation Studios, who in the early days, prior to the production of this movie, made 4 very fascinating computer generated short films. Toy Story is Pixar"s big leap to the big screen and boy does this movie not disappoint. This movie has an interesting plot and shows what toys would be like when the humans leave them on their own. The movie definitely gets going towards the middle of the movie. This movie has a superb cast of characters and all are perfectly voiced. The presentation, it"s outstanding even by today"s standards. Andy"s toys are running scared because of Andy"s birthday (he pushes his birthday party forward by one week because he"s moving house) is coming up as they are worried that some of them may be replaced by better toys or be outclassed. Woody, a cowboy doll (voiced brilliantly by Tom Hanks) is the leader of the group of Andy"s toys. He"s the dominant toy and Andy"s favourite toy. However, his position is threatened with the arrival of Buzz Lightyear (voiced by Tim Allen): A space ranger toy which strangely thinks that he is a real space ranger. His catchphrase "To infinity and beyond" is so memorable and even gets a neat little mention in Pixar"s next film, A Bugs Life. Buzz thinking that he"s a real space ranger makes me laugh: I mean, he tries to fix his "ship" which he "crash landed" onto Andy, proves that he can fly by using his plastic wings to fly around Andy"s room which Andy"s toys become mesmerised by the display. Hell, he even wants to teach a nasty kid, named Sid who lives next door to Andy"s, a lesson by melting him with his "scary laser". He basically refuses to accept he is a toy until he tries to fly out of a window later on in the movie. Andy"s toys seem delusional and excited over the arrival of Buzz as they find all of the neat stuff that he can do. Woody's jealously gets the better of him as he doesn't want to become second favourite to Andy so he devises a cunning plan to get rid of Buzz. After he accidently knocks him out of the window of Andy's room, Andy's toys are angry at Woody and before they can punish him, Andy and his mother take Woody to Pizza Planet. Buzz and Woody have a brawl at a petrol station and then find themselves at Pizza Planet. They then find themselves in the clutches of the toy bully, Sid which picked them both up at a grabbing toy alien game (or something like that). Now unlike the other 2 Toy Story movies that have an antagonist which is an evil toy, this movie doesn't have that but Sid sorta fits into the evil antagonist category. As Rex would say, Sid "tortures toys, just for fun!" Sid has toys which look horrifying (sort of) and most of them are toys which have been merged with other toys like the toy with the muscular body with a ducks head or the toy that has a toy babies head implanted onto a spider meccano body. As the two try to find a way out of Sid's horrible room, Buzz finally finds out that he is a toy and together with Woody, they make it out of Sid's house (even going far as breaking a few rules). Woody grows to accept Buzz into Andy's toy colony over the course of the movie and like a real cowboy, he becomes the hero of the movie. There are a few sad moments in this movie where Woody is trapped under a milk crate and admits that he doesn't hold a candle to a toy like Buzz and tells Buzz to leave him behind because he thinks Andy would rather play with a toy (which thankfully doesn't happen). When Andy is sad over losing Woody and Buzz, children can definitely relate to that and shows how much he misses his 2 favourite toys. This sets the scene for an exhilarating climax which sees Woody and Buzz trying to catch up with the now departing moving van and their owner Andy which sees Andy's RC car go as fast as the Earth's rotation. The two toys finally make it back and everything is back to normal. The original music composed by Randy Newman is really good and one piece of music that he wrote and sung titled "You've got a friend in me" suits the movie well and is also used in Toy Story's 2 sequels. Pixar have made a film about plastic toys and made the concept an entertaining movie to watch. In this movie, the toys are being portrayed as adults and their job is to look after Andy and be there for him. Toy Story isn't too serious and scary to be watched by kids even though it is rated PG by the BBFC; there is some humour in the movie like the fact that Buzz believes that he is a space ranger, Buzz acting all crazy in the "I am Mrs Nesbitt!" scene and the fact that Mr Potato head keeps losing his body parts. It maybe a computer generated animated movie but it's definitely aimed at people of all ages. I will always love Toy Story and animated films in general regardless of my age. Expand
  6. Apr 7, 2011
    Spectacular masterpiece that made Pixar famous, revolutionized movies the same way Star Wars did, and introduced people to one of the best trilogies ever!
  7. Jan 23, 2013
    An absolute masterpiece that defines my childhood. There is nothing wrong with Toy Story. This movie, undoubtedly, has changed the way animation is forever.
  8. Jan 4, 2011
    A great movie for everybody. Not my favourite movie but it deserves a ten.
  9. Dec 24, 2013
    The animation may now be slightly dated compared to more modern efforts but Toy Story is one of very few movies than can claim to have truly changed cinema and arguably still remains Disney Pixar's finest hour. Intelligent and funny you'd have to have a heart of stone not to enjoy this movie.
  10. Nov 10, 2011
    A CGi animation masterpiece, not to mention the first, if i'm not mistaken. It was always a great movie back in the early years of my childhood. I can't explain how great it is. Most people think "CGi animation + Toys = Kids movie" but that's just following the animation is for kids stereotype. It has appropriate adult laughs, and lots of good humor kids will love. This is the start of a good era, of Pixar films. Expand
  11. Feb 9, 2013
    Such a nostalgic movie, one of the best animated films of all time only surpassed by it's predecessor. The characters are great, the animation holds up to this day and the film is enjoyable for all ages.
  12. Jun 22, 2013
    "Toy Story" is great, cheer up film for the whole family. While Toy Story is very creative and entertaining, it is one of the best animated movies ever made.
  13. Feb 12, 2014
    It is a classic. It's the first and best of all. It has unique story, amazing visual quality in it's time and unforgettable characters. And also it's childhood of a generation. Thank you for this masterpiece Pixar!
  14. Aug 14, 2010
    A really good kid's movie that adults will enjoy watching alongside them. Cute plot, quality voice actors, and two great movies to follow it up! Can't miss.
  15. Oct 19, 2010
    How such a simple children's film can have a profound effect on the world. It brings both the child and the adult together to create the ultimate universal film we can all relate to. It's touching,witty and masterful.
  16. Aug 19, 2010
    The best three-part long trilogy I've ever seen. I love the characters, films and action that this fifteen-year old collection makes. Somebody give John Lasseter a gold star! Pixar is the best company ever!!
  17. Sep 2, 2010
    Unlike other old films, Toy Story holds up remarkably (and somewhat unsurprisingly) well today, that captures the spirit of childhood and is boldly innovative. All 3 Toy Story films make it into my top 10 best films ever, with the original being pure, brilliant and magical. One for all ages.
  18. Nov 23, 2010
    This is my favourite movie of all time, I love the characters I love the story I mean this movie is just brilliant!!!

The animation is remarkable!

Brilliant just brilliant!
  19. Oct 28, 2010
    My favorite CGI movie of all time.
  20. Nov 12, 2010
    Why do people give it such a low score when it does not deserve it? oh boy.... Anyways, it was the best animated movie of the 90's and probably one of the best ever.
  21. Aug 4, 2011
    The perfect kid's movie. The idea that everyone (i think) has thought: toys coming to life! This movie was AMAZING. It expresses true friendship and the struggles within perfect, and comically. Great.
  22. Mar 4, 2011
    Excellent family movie. Original story and great animation.
  23. Apr 18, 2011
    The first CGI-animated feature of all time -- Toy Story is funny, heartwarming, and groundbreaking for all ages. Pros: A unique concept, borrowed from the cult classic, The Brave Little Toaster; rich, colorful visuals; unforgettable characters, elevated by talented voice acting; overall, one of the best animated films to date. Cons: If it could possibly lack anything, it's because you don't have a taste for Pixar -- or most likely, animation. Expand
  24. May 1, 2011
    Unless you've been living under a rock for over 20 years, you know about this movie. I mean, who doesn't? Toy Story was the first feature-length film made completely with computer animation. It also has a voice cast with stars we all have heard of, like Tom Hanks and Tim Allen. the movie even won John Lasseter the Academy Award for Special Achievement. So, if you haven't seen this movie, you are not a person. Its story stands out, its visuals are history-making and the whole movie is a breakthrough in technology. Expand
  25. May 23, 2012
    This is an amazing film. I just love everything about it and I love the fact that I can connect to the message the movie wants to perceive to us. This is the perfect start to an incredible series of stories between Andy and his toys....
  26. May 20, 2011
    I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH. ITS MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME. I WAS WONDERFUL AND FUNNY AND GLORIOUS. TOY STORY is a classic. Woody and Buzz Lightyear will always be remembered. Pixar's best movie ever.
  27. Jul 5, 2011
    Toy Story is, in my mind, probably the greatest animated film ever made. The story, the characters, eberything about this movie is absolutely perfect.
  28. Nov 30, 2011
    Dude, this is a classic. I can't think of anything negative to say about it. Just as good now I'm 17 as it was when I was 3. The timing, the script, the voice acting, the animation, the comedy and the story feel just about perfect.
  29. Nov 10, 2011
    This is the film that started all computer-animated films. This film has an extremely big impact on the film industry because of the animation, but that is not all. The story is interesting and well written. The characters Woody and Buzz Lightyear are what makes it the most interesting.
  30. Nov 15, 2011
    Great first movie for Pixar; it has given it a fantastic reputation of what we know it as today. Awesome beginning for the trilogy. Recommended for all ages; can be a family classic or for adults reflecting in their childhood. It is always a great classic.
  31. Apr 5, 2013
    Nothing could make you reminisce and miss your childhood more than brilliant, emotional and groundbreaking integrity of Pixar's and the worlds first animated feature-lengh film.
    The film tells the story of a group of toys owned by young boy Andy, who do what every child in this universe, past and present, has probably ever dreamed of, come to life.
    Of course this happens when the child
    isn't around, but thats what makes it that more imaginative, that we are never really sure if Pixar are trying to tell a true tale in the film, or if it is all an imagination of something else within the movie.
    The prized toy of the bunch is a sheriff cowboy, Woody (Tom Hanks), who is the leader of a pack without any competition, that is until a birthday party when brand new toy Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen) is introduced to the fold, quickly winning the hearts and attention of the other toys, much to Woody's dismay.
    As Woody plots to remove Buzz from the picture, things soon spiral out of control for the toys as they are put out to the cold and must attempt to find a way back to their owner before he moves house.
    The famous friendship begins here between Buzz and Woody that has stood the test of time, they deal with issues that surround us homosapiens in general, whether it be family or friendship, and how we must work through no matter what difficulties face us.
    For a film that is now in its eighteenth year of existence, it is truly a gem that has stood the test of time, and has remained in the psyche and deepest crevices of each and every person who has had the pleasure to watch it, visually stunning and emotionally grounded to the point of it being such a classic film.
    The actors behind the voices do a remarkable job of bringing the characters to life, but of course without the genius of Pixar, we would not have the brilliant and unique films that have followed suit, with Toy Story starting the rollercoaster of original thought and striking beauty.
    Again, it subtly deals with issues that we ourselves often deal with in our everyday lives, but incorporates a point in life where we really do miss our childhood, and with the unfortunate realisation that we will one day grow up, however Toy Story makes us realise that we don't always have to leave all of our childish antics behind us, and a brilliant message of letting our imagination run free without barriers.
    A truly remarkable, groundbreaking and often genius film that will continue to stand the test of time for all the right reasons, truly wonderful and timeless.
  32. Jan 16, 2012
    Original and just lovely. Toy Story is a fantastic film that will entertain many from any age alike. And it is just a great start to Pixar's full length films. I give this movie 98%.
  33. Jun 10, 2012
    A 1999 movie "toy story" was brought to the screen along with some other toy friends on a scary rollercoaster. Woody has always been Andys favourite toy, until his birthday comes and he gets a new present, Buzz Light Year, which rapidly turns into his favourite toy. Woody gets jealous and want Buzz to fly away into space where he belonged, so he decides to push him out of the bedroom window. They get whirled up into someone elses house and manages to scare them away. A great movie and I am surprised there is negative reviews great movie a must see with the whole family! ;) :) Expand
  34. Dec 17, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great film, all time classic. Every time I see it nowadays i get a truckload of nostalgia. It's got Something for everybody, simple jokes for the young'ns and slightly more sophisticated jokes the 10-13's and up e.g: "Hey look! I'm Picasso!"
    "Ehh I don't get it"
    "You uncultured swine!"
    " What 're you lookin' at ya hockey puck!?"
    Although i continue to have nightmares about the scene in which woody has a nightmare where Andy drops woody into the bin saying in a sinister, creepy manor "Goodbyyyee" I'm able to get over it and still say: John Lasseter, You genius.
  35. Nov 22, 2012
    Hands down one of the greatest animated films of all time and a must see for any fan of animated films. Toy Story is simply one of those films that is untouchable.
  36. Dec 1, 2013
    Consistently brilliant, Toy Story is beautifully animated but more importantly is more thoughtful and heartfelt then most dramas. It definitely raises and sets the bar for modern day animation.
  37. Feb 12, 2012
    oh i love this film, it's a pure classic! it has a great storyline, really funny moments, it's one of the best films ever, if anyone doesn't like it, there probably being bias, it isn't just for kids.
  38. Feb 17, 2013
    Toy Story was the first Pixar film to grace the big screen and easily one of the best animated films of all time. Toy Story brings the concept of 'What do toys do when we aren't around?' to life. The film follows a small group of toys belonging to a young boy named Andy in suburban America in what is probably the late 90's or early 00's. His favourite toy, Woody the Sheriff is the leader of the toys including ones such as Slinky the Dog, Rex the Dinosaur, Little Bo Peep, Ham the piggybank and Mr Potato Head. But when Andy receives a new toy for his birthday, Buzz Lightyear, Woody feels threatened that his position as Andy's favourite toy and as the leader of the toys may be in jeopardy. As such he decides to get rid of Buzz, however in doing so he realises that what he has done is wrong and must do whatever he can to get Buzz back safe and sound before Andy moves house.
    Each character is unique and has something to give to the overall film, each one is funny and well designed both emotionally and aesthetically. The animation and sound design is also top notch. There is very little that can be seen as bad in Toy Story however it does seem to move at a rather slow pace for the entirety of the film, but this is nothing bad considering that this is the start of a very promising series of films.
  39. Apr 26, 2012
    Toy Story is highly entertaining for both kids and adults. It's about a toy (Buzz) who doesn't yet realize he is a toy. It is deep in the aspect of friendship. The main focus and a majority of the movie is the chemistry between Buzz and Woody. Buzz is the new toy who Woody is jealous of. It shows their friendship come closer when Buzz realizes he is a toy. It's a really good film for all ages, lots of laughs and great dialogue between Woody and Buzz. Expand
  40. Nov 24, 2012
    People giving this movie 3 and 0's is a idiot! Anyways this back then was pure epic and today it still holds up 17 years later. Thanks Pixar for revolution in Animation!

Also If you have a legit reason to give this a 6 then okay but giving this a ZERO is inappropriate and to the person playing the moral card you know what get a damn life
  41. Jan 30, 2013
    This film is a masterpiece that has long wanted to pass the follow.
  42. Dec 22, 2012
    A truly, truly great movie. A masterpiece!! All I can say, is "wow, just wow." A brilliant movie for children, teens, and adults. Toy Story deserves every award it has ever earned.
  43. Mar 11, 2013
    This is great movie!!! It's funny, interesting, great!!!!!!!!!!!! The one of the best Pixar movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  44. Nov 28, 2012
    Innocent, beautiful, and revolutionary, "Toy Story" is the personified existence of the virtuous animated family film.
  45. Dec 6, 2012
    Where to begin? "Toy Story" is a film beyond infinity. It launched the now mega-popular CGI film genre, Pixar as a groundbreaking studio, and it made movie history as the first computer-animated movie ever made. I personally cannot say enough good things about Pixar - they are the smartest and most creative movie studio out there today. And every bit of genius that makes them who they are shows up here in their debut classic.

"Toy Story" follows a host of toys owned and loved by a kid named Andy, and they are nervous about them becoming replaced since his birthday party is around the corner. Woody, Andy's favorite toy, assures confidence, but in fact he's replaced himself by the all-new Buzz Lightyear space action figure. His competition against the disillusioned newcomer, who believes himself to be a real space ranger, accidentally separates them from Andy, and thus follows a hilarious buddy misadventure.

Pixar's genius here, and in all of their movies, is that they don't talk down to kids. Their movies handle serious issues everyone can relate to, and "Toy Story" is no exception. Underneath the colorful animation and lighthearted humor, we have two solid and genuine characters - one of which goes through a disheartening identity crisis before discovering the value in who they really are, and one who deep down is confronting a fear of being forgotten in the wave of new and flashy. It's a fantastic metaphor, and a beautifully-done film, and should live on for decades to come as a true milestone in cinema.
  46. Jan 17, 2013
    Toy Story simply is a great animated film, no matter what angle you look at it. The characters are interesting, unique, and rootable, the animation is amazing, the story is entertaining and witty, and it all comes together to make the first ever computer animated film a surefire classic! Pixar, you scored big time with this! Bravo!
  47. Feb 5, 2013
    This was one of the movies of my childhood. If I watched this again, I can quote a few lines. That's how memorable the movie is to me. The story is perfect, the characters are lovable. Anyone who sees it knows why this was not only a technical achievement but a classic as well.
  48. Dec 21, 2013
    This is my childhood right here! It's a visually stunning and entertaining computer generated adventure. I never knew why I loved it so much as kid, but now I realize that these characters and the story has really connected to my life in such a way! Overall, not only a touching movie, but a tremendous kid-friendly good old classic Pixar film. It deserves an A+!
  49. Jun 17, 2013
    Being the first ever full length computer animated film, Toy Story did pretty well; the characters were memorable, you could relate to Andy's problem of losing something you really liked, it had humor, it was technically impressive for a first try, and in general it was an awesome film. There are so many good things about it I can't tell you in 364 characters. Without further or due, let's talk about why and how its awesome.

The Good:
    Where do I even begin with this category?! Well, I'll tell you the story: There's this kid named Andy who has a cowboy toy named Woody who is his favorite toy. But when he gets a space ranger toy named Buzz Light Year, Woody is no longer his favorite toy and Buzz Light Year is. When Woody accidentally-on-purpose knocks Buzz out of an open window, its up to them to get back inside Andy's house before he moves. Like any good movie, they encounter some problems: Being left at restaurant/playhouse Pizza Planet, captured by the notorious Sid Phillips, and being brought to his house where he has a mean dog and crazy misshapen toys. The characters are GREAT. My personal favorites are Hamm and Rex. Could you imagine a T-Rex being goofy and frantic rather than vicious and cunning? Or how about a pig with a New York accent? The way they all fit together with their personalities and the way they envision things is genius! The other characters are likeable too. You can relate to what's happening between Andy, Woody, and Buzz. Its like that Brother with the newborn sister relationship. The newborn (Buzz) gets everyone's(Andy other toys)attention while the older brother(Woody)instantly turns into an outcast. The rest of the toys are memorable. Bo Peep is Woody's love interest and she's a really soft-hearted character. Mr. Potato Head is HILARIOUS. He's so unafraid to say what he thinks. He's tough. He doesn't hold anything back. That's a great character. Sid Phillips has a bland premise, but personally, I liked him. For some reason he reminds me of Frollo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.(Who is my #1 Disney villain)Always cruel to other people or toys in this case, and he gets away with it until one day. The technical aspects are very well done. Now there are some titles that have been released in the past 2-3 years and they look alot more beautiful, such as How to Train Your Dragon, Legend of the Guardians, Kung Fu Panda 2. .but if you remember that its 18 years old, it looks good for 18 years. After all, it is the first animated film. It can't look so realistic its human. And the music, obviously, is great. "You've Got A Friend In Me" will be stuck in your head as long as the Jurassic Park theme song.

The Bad:
    None!

The Ugly:
    What I'm about to state isn't really ugly, its just something unfortunate: This isn't my favorite Pixar film. But really, in a way, that's a good thing. It says Pixar is getting better and better as they go onward.

So overall, Toy Story is fantastic. I think its on of the best films ever made. I've seen it a million times, and I'll probably see it a million more. (I ripped that off of Nostalgia Critic)
  50. Mar 15, 2014
    The first all computer-animated feature, which brings a bedroom of playthings to bouncy life, is yummy eye candy spiked with 3-D-style tactile treats.
  51. Jun 28, 2013
    From the now legendary animation studio Pixar, Toy Story is funny, heartfelt, and just fantastic. From the pitch perfect voice actors to the remarkable animation, this film is a definite classic for the ages!
  52. Jul 4, 2013
    The first CG animated film, "Toy Story" is still one of the best. While most kid movies deal with the difficulty to appeal to adults, "Toy Story" proves that a movie even about toys can appeal to adults as much as children. The animation might not hold up to the finest today, but the storytelling does. With such originality, "Toy Story" is a delightful story.
  53. Jul 23, 2013
    This is a great movie. Something that really ticks me off is that people hate this. This is good if your kids like adventure. Even though toys are mutated thanks to Sid, they are nice and helpful, even though they look creepy. My favorite movie of all time, believe it or not. The funniest part ever was from 0:00 to 1:21:00. 81 minutes of my life were not wasted.
  54. Oct 31, 2013
    I grew up with this movie as it aired on TV. It always has it's heart, it's comical aspects, and a delightful set of voices, especially that of a two-time Oscar winner like Tom Hanks. The scene of Sid was written brilliantly, and still makes me laugh today. Heartfelt, warm, and surprisingly has a small portion of what most animation have: hammy dialogue. The innovation of CGI does not deter the story's elements. I'll always love this movie. Expand
  55. Jan 24, 2014
    Excellent. A major achievement and turning point in the history of animation. The conflict between Woody and Buzz makes me laugh every time I watch Toy Story. Hanks and Allen nail their roles; no one could have even come close to the chemistry these two have. 10/10
  56. May 19, 2014
    This film is the best and one of the best childhood movies I have watch in my entire existence and why is that it has beautiful animation,awesome cast,best moments etc. and also to infinity and beyond!

Though computer-animated rather than hand-drawn, this wry, rippingly paced buddy movie is as delightful in its own way as any of Walt Disney's traditional fairy tales.
  2. Reviewed by: David Ansen
    Once again Disney has come up with a winning animated feature that has something for everyone on the age spectrum.