Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: November 22, 1995
9.0
Universal acclaim based on 839 Ratings
WATCH NOW
JonD.Mar 29, 2006
I liked it as a kid was never a big fan but I completely agree with Pat S. Every single pixar film is taken from another movie. Maybe not every but atleatst 75%.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
DaveHDec 5, 2009
There's nothing special about this movie, it has only received acclaim because it was the first computer animated film, I'd compare its plot to Ant Bully or Open Season, they are about the same level.
3 of 5 users found this helpful
Treejog80Apr 13, 2017
Pixar have started creating witty animations since the 80s, but their collaboration with Disney has not paid up for the popularity and liking of Disney's previous movies.
GagaForGhibliMay 28, 2012
This Is A Cute Movie But..
This Is A Toal Rip Off Of The Underated Animated Movie The Brave Little Toaster'
To Be 100% Honest This Movie Never Did Any Thing For Me And Still Doesent... But This Movie Has Some Good Values For Kids... Very
This Is A Cute Movie But..
To Be 100% Honest This Movie Never Did Any Thing For Me And Still Doesent...
But This Movie Has Some Good Values For Kids...
Very Overated Movie!
MovieGuysSep 19, 2013
You have to suspend disbelief with the Toy Story movies, but that doesn't mean that they're justified. To me, these movies have never been that good. I've never found the appeal that the majority of people have found with them. Call me crazy,You have to suspend disbelief with the Toy Story movies, but that doesn't mean that they're justified. To me, these movies have never been that good. I've never found the appeal that the majority of people have found with them. Call me crazy, but they just aren't that fun or acceptable as kids movies, or any genre for that matter. Expand
lukechristianscMar 14, 2014
i think toy story 2 is better then the first one . theres nothing to compare with toy story and the sequel . the only thing i enjoy about this is there trying to save woody and buzz from sid .