Transporter 3

5.7

1. CorbG
    Nov 29, 2008
    Not nearly as fun as the last 2. The love interest is one of the worst characters in recent movie history. Skip this movie!!!!
  2. kl
    Dec 12, 2008
    Terrible. stopped watching after 20 mins.
  3. OliverH.
    Dec 16, 2008
    This is one of the worst films I've ever seen. I went because of the relatively high metacritic rating, but it is an absolute stinker. In my opinion, anyone who loved the original will detest this third installment. I would go into detail about which aspects of the film were the least pleasing, but there simply is nothing to compliment regarding this "work". Please do yourself a This is one of the worst films I've ever seen. I went because of the relatively high metacritic rating, but it is an absolute stinker. In my opinion, anyone who loved the original will detest this third installment. I would go into detail about which aspects of the film were the least pleasing, but there simply is nothing to compliment regarding this "work". Please do yourself a favor, and avoid this movie at all costs. Expand
  4. MattF.
    Dec 2, 2008
    EPIC. FAIL. Seriously, one of the worst movies I have seen in my life. The CG was awful, the dialogue was AWFUL, and the action scenes (especially anything with cars involved) were laughably unrealistic. You know a movie is terrible when they have to fast forward the car chase to make it more exciting.
  5. DonM.
    Dec 16, 2008
    Watching this movie in a theatre was one of the few times I've experienced the urge to get up and leave half an hour into the feature. I wasn't alone on this; a few people in the theatre actually left, and the friend of mine who came with me had leaned over and said "hey man, we should just go and play Forza or something". I'm as big a Jason Statham fan as the next guy, but Watching this movie in a theatre was one of the few times I've experienced the urge to get up and leave half an hour into the feature. I wasn't alone on this; a few people in the theatre actually left, and the friend of mine who came with me had leaned over and said "hey man, we should just go and play Forza or something". I'm as big a Jason Statham fan as the next guy, but this was just plain BAD. A reviewer had said the plot was "needlessly complicated?" That's insane. If anything, some complexity could have turned this movie from bargain bin to 2/$25. The 'villian', who was somewhat overacted by Robert Knepper, wasn't clever. At all. This should be a crime. The 'love interest', who was incredibly and sulkily underacted by Natalya Rudakova, wasn't even cleverly vapid, but just plain stupid. The entire time I was watching the "sexually tense" interactions between Statham and Rudakova, I felt like i was watching a thirteen year old hit on her dad. On top of that, her character's shallowness was only overshadowed by how poorly the role was acted. (She also suffers from a strange condition in which she's not overly attractive until she puts on her "i want to S your D" face.) It would have also been in the best interests of the writers to not attempt to invent a new James Bond. Frank Martin's line of work and personality are apt for him to, ironically, never have a real personality. The role works as a steeped-in-mystery-with-no-personal-details affair, but he shows too much weakness all of a sudden for this movie to work well. It was such a boring, contrived shell of what could have been something somewhat compelling, even if it IS 'just an action movie'. As the ending drew near and the plot became more and more transparent and predictable, I still rolled my eyes at the "saved by inflating a dufflebag with tire air underwater" and "jump an Audi S6 onto the roof of a moving traincar." I gave it a 1/10 simply because even though the Tarconi character was as badly scripted as the rest, François Berléand is still funny by default (except the line "Russians.. they're always so dark."This made me want to destroy the one person in the theatre who laughed at it). Expand
  6. Nov 26, 2015
    The first time I watched this movie I did like it in a certain way but it left me very disappointed. I watched it again a while ago and it just sucked. There's no tension and the plot is very stupid. The only good thing in this movie is Jason Statham. Statham stays awesome.
  7. Sep 3, 2015
    Transporter 3 is a **** movie with dumb characters and a once again incoherent plot and some of the most poorly filmed action sequences ever put to film!!!!

1. Easily the worst in a trilogy that has been notable mainly for the presence of its everyman action star, Transporter 3 is a nonsensical, choppily edited bore, with awful dialogue.
  2. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    Boasts a measure of the retro machismo, style and attitude some 007 fans have found lacking in "Quantum of Solace." But it also has a pointless storyline, incoherent editing and a polyglot cast that renders some of the dialogue utterly incomprehensible.
    Transporter 3 is the most frustrating entry into a series that has never set the bar terribly high.