7.7

1. DaleC
    Dec 4, 2009
    Come on now. Who thinks this is going to be funny? Even if its budget was just $1 million, imagine that money going to cancer research. Or swine flu vaccines. I feel bad for teens today because at least we had John Hughes. And the common sense to skip movies like Once Bitten.
  2. smokyb
    Dec 6, 2009
    Pitiably bad ... and I AM in college. You don't need to be "young at heart" to enjoy this dreck; you need to be devoid of any brain cells and completely unaware of any of its filmic forebears. The jokes were old in 1985, something that isn't necessarily horrible if you have the actors to pull them off and the writers who can put SOME kind of freshening up in them. In this movie? Pitiably bad ... and I AM in college. You don't need to be "young at heart" to enjoy this dreck; you need to be devoid of any brain cells and completely unaware of any of its filmic forebears. The jokes were old in 1985, something that isn't necessarily horrible if you have the actors to pull them off and the writers who can put SOME kind of freshening up in them. In this movie? Not so much. To say this vampire movie "sucked" is to offer a better joke than any that appeared in this travesty. Expand
  3. Steve
    Dec 6, 2009
    What has a way-overdone cliché that expired ages ago has to do with imagination? Nothing.
  4. ChrisS.
    Dec 6, 2009
    If you want to see this abomination of a movie, then get a group of random people, dress them up as vampires and have them do stupid and childish things like crotch kicks, farting, and run someone over with a car because that's basically what this movie is like.
  5. Jun 4, 2015
    As an 18 year old male going to college I am here to tell you that this film is completely unfunny. It seems that the worst films of all time are unfunny comedies like this. By that I mean they all follow the same formula to create some of the most cringe worthy pieces of film in cinematic history: unfunny gross out humor, check; generic characters, check; no character development, check;As an 18 year old male going to college I am here to tell you that this film is completely unfunny. It seems that the worst films of all time are unfunny comedies like this. By that I mean they all follow the same formula to create some of the most cringe worthy pieces of film in cinematic history: unfunny gross out humor, check; generic characters, check; no character development, check; plot as well put together as a half completed Jenga tower, check; mediocre editing, check; people acting as loud and annoying as possible, check; some of the worst acting performances you have seen in your life, check. I admire how ambitious the filmmakers were trying to be, but the writing is unspeakably atrocious. It is annoying how stupid the characters are. You get kinda a Scooby Doo meets American Pie vibe, which sounds good on paper. In fact, I'm sure with better execution this could of been a good movie. The gags in this movie just get worse and worse, and there really is no sense or logic to anything that is happening. I thought Twilight was bad, but this is much worse. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 10 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Adam Markovitz
    It's tempting to say ''avoid at all costs,'' but truthfully, everyone should see something this bad at least once, if only to help us better appreciate the comparatively brainy merits of works like "Eurotrip," "Freddy Got Fingered," and the modern-day plague of movies with titles ending in "Movie."
  2. The lame gags, ineptly staged, don't produce anything in the way of genuine laughs, though there is the occasional funny line.
  3. Reviewed by: Aaron Hillis
    With stronger actors and real writers, this might’ve been a vintage comedy you could sink your...nope, not going there.