7.3

1. Jul 19, 2011
    Hilarious! One of the funniest films ever for sure. Cool concept and with an all-star cast of Ben stiller, Jack Black, and more. Will be in my top ten and classified as a classic in my mind for a long time.
  2. Mar 9, 2011
    Tropic Thunder is probably the funniest movie I've ever seen, whenever I still laugh till it hurts, it's just done so perfectly, I can't find a flaw with this movie, this is truly deserving of a perfect 10.
  3. May 21, 2011
    acting was superb. funny as **** this movie was so funny. it had me crying in the movie theaters. Robert downey jr and tom cruise were too funny. this movie was just funny. i love it. it was great. 9 out of 10. near perfect.
  4. Jun 12, 2011
    I absolutely loved this movie. This is how a comedy should be done. It takes a plot and lets the comedy flow from the plot, it doesn't throw random topical references out. Robert Downey Jr. is amazing, Jack Black and Ben Stiller were fantastic. However the best performance comes from Tom Cruse, thats right I said Tom Cruse. I wont say who he plays because part of the glory of his role is actually figuring out and comming to terms with the fact that it is Tom Cruse. This is one of the best comedy's in a very long time. If you get the chance watch this movie. Expand
  5. Jun 22, 2011
    Super funny awesome movie. Very original concept (making a war movie by putting the actors in a war), and professional acting. All the characters are hilarious, and there's alot of movie references. Best funny action movie, next to The Other Guys.
  6. Oct 13, 2012
    If you think statements of "its f***king hilarious" are crass then I dont recommend this f***king hilarious movie. Great stuff for those of us with a sense of humour.
  7. Apr 1, 2012
    First off, this is a 9.25 out of 10. It's really funny. Story is good, and so is the acting. Everyone did a good job, especially Robert Downey Jr. Overall, this a really, funny movie that you should watch. Highly recommended.
  8. Jun 23, 2012
    Really great movie.:):):):):):):):):
    This completely reestablished my fragile perception of reality with its uncontainable bodacity. Crunchy babies. ARGH
  9. Jan 26, 2013
    Definetly the best movie of 2008. Best comedy, Best makeup. Adam Sandler is awesome in this movie and MUST get a Oscar. The average ratings and negative ratings by the users must be removed.
  10. Mar 20, 2013
    Cram Ben Stiller, Robert Downey Jr, Jack Black, Tom Cruise, Danny McBride and Bill Hader together.. then yes, you have a classic movie that manages to be both inteligent and hillarious. Simple Jack and The Scorcher Series are just two of the gut-busting moments you may encounter. The acting is top notch from an exceptional and experienced cast and this is a perfect blend of action and comedy. C'mon guys! You can give a saucy teenage flick a nine or ten but Tropic Thunder barely deserves a five? Some people just went full retard. Expand

1. Reviewed by: David Ansen
    Tropic Thunder is the funniest movie of the summer--so funny, in fact, that you start laughing before the film itself has begun.
  2. Stiller manages his movie nicely so that all actors get their share of the comic spotlight. Seldom does an ensemble comedy not contain a single weak character or performance as does this one.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Apart from startling, out-there comic turns by Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Cruise, however, the antics here are pretty thin, redundant and one-note.