7.3

1. Jan 4, 2013
    Most unfunny slap-stick piece of junk I've EVER seen in my life. It's pretty sad that the only funny part in this movie is Ben Stiller acting as a retarded kid for mercenaries in a play. yeah.
  2. Mar 31, 2012
    What a pile of crap. The movie had a bunch of stupid actors playing stupid roles. Robert Downey Jr. looked like an idiot being a black man and the comedy was dreadful. Ridilcouisly stupid.
  3. Mar 31, 2012
    My mind can not even warp around just how stupid this Hollywood trash was. I wish I didn't have to suffer through this unfunny, horribly un-entertaining film. I maybe laughed once at this stupid sh**

1. Reviewed by: David Ansen
    Tropic Thunder is the funniest movie of the summer--so funny, in fact, that you start laughing before the film itself has begun.
  2. Stiller manages his movie nicely so that all actors get their share of the comic spotlight. Seldom does an ensemble comedy not contain a single weak character or performance as does this one.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Apart from startling, out-there comic turns by Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Cruise, however, the antics here are pretty thin, redundant and one-note.