8.9

1. AlexB.
    Aug 2, 2008
    This is a great movie, it's nice to hear the man for who he was and not who everyone wanted him to be. Peter J. get your facts straight. If selling out is getting out of jail the fastest way possible then by all means the man sold out, but who wouldn't? He was wrongly accused of a terrible crime, and All Eyez on Me is considered one of the greatest rap cd's of all time.
  2. Steph
    Dec 9, 2003
    Some person said that tupac shakur was alive!! hes not!! he was murdered in 95!! I LOVE U TUPAC!! LIVE ON.
  3. KatrinaP.
    Jan 11, 2004
    i think the movie was done with intricate detail. everything about the movie took you deeper into the life of tupac the person, instead of the monster the media made him out to be. i loved every moment of it. i felt like i knew tupac.
  4. ChristianiC.
    Nov 15, 2003
    Awesome and inspiring!
  5. ChadS.
    Nov 19, 2003
    "Tupac: Resurrection" reminded me of "Capturing the Friedmans"; both movies having source material so extraordinary, the filmmaker would have to be incompetent not to make a compelling film. Tupac talked, a lot. To my Belle and Sebastian-trained ears, the allure of rap escapes me still; but through Shakur's own words, seemingly, via the netherworld wireless, there is no doubt in my "Tupac: Resurrection" reminded me of "Capturing the Friedmans"; both movies having source material so extraordinary, the filmmaker would have to be incompetent not to make a compelling film. Tupac talked, a lot. To my Belle and Sebastian-trained ears, the allure of rap escapes me still; but through Shakur's own words, seemingly, via the netherworld wireless, there is no doubt in my mind that he was an artist. Though a bit repetitive towards the end, "Tupac: Resurrection" is riveting and worth checking out, even if you like The Smiths. Expand
  6. YaninaP.
    Nov 23, 2003
    Tupac is the black elvis. the movie was very strong on the positive side.
  7. WiliamC.
    Jan 15, 2004
    Tupac was , is and will reamain the best. He was a great rapper, poet and actor. A controversial figure and a great artist.
  8. DarickJ.
    Jan 5, 2004
    The movie in and of itself was grandiose, had it not been for the rapper's voice it would not have been as riveting. The narration seemed so omnipresent, one would think the rapper was making the movie in Bermuda to boost the sales of his records.
  9. JohnS.
    Apr 7, 2004
    This is a great movie. it tells his life it tells the truth about life as a young black kid. if i had to say 1 thing buy as many movies as u can it is great.
  10. DaveyK
    Jul 26, 2004
    A masterpiece into the mind of a modern day shakespear. Little do most know that this man was not only one of the best poets of the 20th centuary, but a politcal leader in his own right.
  11. PeterJ.
    Jan 26, 2005
    If only Tupac lived long enough to mature. He could have been a great leader if given the opportunity to mature. Also, joining Deathrow was a big mistake. That was the beginning of the end. He sold out a little, and ended up paying big time.
  12. PetieTee
    Nov 12, 2003
    2Pac is the greatest ever. This is the biggest film comin' out this week. Shows people he was more then just a rapper and trouble maker, he was a good person.
  13. BunifaJ.
    Nov 29, 2003
    Ni$$er what! I aint know tupac was still alive and makin movies. Next time we gonna be seein Elvis and Sonny Bono be makin a movie togethah? what is up herre.
  14. SarahC.
    Nov 23, 2003
    This is the best documentary movie I have ever seen. it is very inspiring, and has a lot of positive messages in the doc.
  15. TeddyJ.
    Dec 25, 2003
    It's The S***, You've Got To See This Movie. Also Buy The Original Soundtrack [OST] Features Eminem and Outlawz "One Day At a Time", and Digital Underground with" Same Somg". also Fifty Cent & 2Pac Rock it With "The Realist K***az. Both The Movie & Soundtrack are a Great Hit.
  16. Apr 24, 2012
    One of the greatest documentaries I have ever seen. What separates this from the rest is the fact that Tupac himself (who died seven years before this was released) narrates his life story and takes us on a powerful journey. From his early days of poverty in Brooklyn all the way to his fatal shooting in Las Vegas in 1996. Loyal Pac fans will love this and those that didn't know too muchOne of the greatest documentaries I have ever seen. What separates this from the rest is the fact that Tupac himself (who died seven years before this was released) narrates his life story and takes us on a powerful journey. From his early days of poverty in Brooklyn all the way to his fatal shooting in Las Vegas in 1996. Loyal Pac fans will love this and those that didn't know too much about the slain rapper will be introduced into a musician many believe to be the greatest of all time. Expand

Takes a look at the man’s entire life and grants us an eye-opening look inside his brain. And now that the supposed be-all-end-all documentary has been made, let’s let the guy get some f----- rest, okay?
  2. A poet warrior of the first order emerges in this riveting chronicle of the brief life and times of rap superstar Tupac Shakur.
    Lazin's remarkable achievement is to catch Tupac in the act of discovering himself. It's something to see.