4.8

1. Dec 20, 2014
    Should I even write a review about "Twilight"? If I should, it will be only to low the score of the movie a little bit.
    Stephanie Mayer's novel is almost as killing as it's adaptation, but the movie takes it to a whole different level. Horrible casting, awful screenplay, ghastly directing and a terrible production. Just saying...
  2. Sep 15, 2014
    Não gostei nem um pouco. Tanto é que nem assisti os outros,só esse. A atuação é fraca,a história não tem nada de interessante e até os efeitos são ruins.
  3. Aug 10, 2014
    Twilight has laughable performances that are so bad they're almost good. It is unbelievably silly, but it is an atmospheric movie, with a directorial style and an excellent musical score.
  4. Aug 1, 2014
    A far more interesting effort than its four sequels, "Twilight" features a pleasing dark look that matches perfectly its gloomy story. Stewart's awful performance is balanced by Davis' decent cinematography and Burwell's moody score. Despite what biased haters may tell you, "Twilight" is so powerful as a film that it massively spawned dozens of vampire films and tv shows, including "TheA far more interesting effort than its four sequels, "Twilight" features a pleasing dark look that matches perfectly its gloomy story. Stewart's awful performance is balanced by Davis' decent cinematography and Burwell's moody score. Despite what biased haters may tell you, "Twilight" is so powerful as a film that it massively spawned dozens of vampire films and tv shows, including "The Vampire Diaries" and "True Blood". Expand
  5. Jul 21, 2014
    This is film is realy boring and for making it even more boring and unwatchable they put in it millions minute of stares! You want him to be horror but it makes you "laugh instead! Dialogue is like this i love you! Me too! Great! "
  6. Jun 7, 2014
    This is for every twilight film-Oh my gosh...no..no..no I was force to see this and all the others with my sister and....holy crap this ruined vampires for me... You got Tweens wanting to have a vampire boyfriend because they see this...this was horrible I wanted to put myself out of my misery sitting through this crap...I mean it really ruined vampires for our modern time no one remembersThis is for every twilight film-Oh my gosh...no..no..no I was force to see this and all the others with my sister and....holy crap this ruined vampires for me... You got Tweens wanting to have a vampire boyfriend because they see this...this was horrible I wanted to put myself out of my misery sitting through this crap...I mean it really ruined vampires for our modern time no one remembers Count Dracula (originated from the real Vlad Dracula Tepes better known as Vlad the impaler 1431-1476 The prince of wallachia)...the person that wrote the stupid books made Romania's darkest icon of the classic vampire into a gushy tween romance crap... I was hoping since the "actors" do t deserve to be called actors, the story was a snore, amd envy thing else made me want to puke. Vampire don't sparkle when in the sun they burst into flame and die turning into ashes. They don't show mercy to other humans for their extreme thirst makes them the feared killers that can swallow your soul leaving your corpse a bloodthirsty minion of the count.....I wish the series died when the first film was released this isn't a "vampire" film it's a crappy made tween love story that made every girl in my 5th grade class want a vampire lover...I feel very bad for the unfortunate people that were dragged to this distasteful thing Expand
  7. May 24, 2014
    This movie was extremely horrible, all the Twilight movies are extremely horrible. I never understood how a movie full of Werewolves and Vampires could be so awful but it is. The only movie worse than this one is X-Men: First Class.
  8. Dec 31, 2013
    Twilight is a boring teenager love story that comes as cheesy as they get. Love it or Hate it, majority will hate it. You will reflect after this movie felling ripped off and disappointed at the same time. Apart from the half interesting vampire story this will be the only thing keeping you from turning the movie off.
  9. Dec 28, 2013
    O. K. This movie is very bad. I didn't read the book, and I won't. I am not a hater, it was just so boring. Wanna know how to turned on teenagers are trying to get together? No, thank you. And this is not just boring it has a bad message.
  10. Nov 14, 2013
    "Twilight", which is the first movie in the series, is a dreadful way to start. The acting is wooden and the script and dialogue is unbearably bad and cheesy. This has to be one of the worst thriller romance film I've ever seen.
  11. Oct 24, 2013
    The overwhelming mediocrity of the first installment in the 'Twilight' franchise is an obvious result of the lackluster novel and the film's poor acting performances and cheesy direction.
  12. Oct 5, 2013
    can this chic twitch anymore? she looks like a crack addict in need of another "fix!" should've went with a better main character. Horrible cliche of a movie. I never even finished watching the flick....waste of time!!!
  13. Jul 8, 2013
    The bullsh*t that started 4 more years, and of course, 5 more "films" that caused distress and mental pain to many. Twilight is the reason people consistently complain that Hollywood is all Vampires and Zombies.
  14. Jun 21, 2013
    This whole movie is a a 14 year old girls wet dream with terrible acting! I really don't now what else to say other than this movie destroyed Vampires for me as now if I hear the word Vampire I will think of this terrible piece of crap.
  15. Jun 15, 2013
    silly and simple, Twilight brings a new version of Vampires.

silly and simple, Twilight brings a new version of Vampires.

Based on the work of a bad Twilight author can be better than the book, but it does not mean it's a good movie, full of holes not script the film holds you in very pathetic, with a low budget effects were not well made, the makeup was excessive, the cast not of the job, anyway Twilight is a movie that came to change the minds of women.
  16. Jun 5, 2013
    Unfortunetly, I cannot use any offensive words that would directly insult the makers of this movie, so I will sugar coat this to the best of my ability. This film is Sublimely Horrible and Intentionally Tasteless. Read between the lines. All this movie proves is how to date a vampire. I mean come on now, when will that happen in life?
  17. May 24, 2013
    Yes, there are weak elements to this film, but I still find this film to be strangely watchable. It has sort of a Indie feel to it that I actually like. Not that bad of a film in all honesty.
  18. Apr 25, 2013
    This movie isn't terrible, just not very good. I found it incredibly boring and cheesy for no reason. If you enjoy romantic movies, only watch this if you're really bored :P
  19. Apr 14, 2013
    This movie I simply awful.
    The worst performance I've ever seen. Specially when two of them are talking.
    If I could I would ask Stephenie Meyer that does she even know what a vampire is?
    It's a shame...
  20. Apr 13, 2013
    Let me just start off by saying, I knew this movie wasn't going to good one bit. Which honestly, is no surprise to me. But then again, this story isn't for teenage boys, it's for teenage girls. So if your a girl, you'll end up liking this movie. As far as the storyline goes its iffy, but when you put these characters in these situations, it just plumits into pure crap. Also, the actorsLet me just start off by saying, I knew this movie wasn't going to good one bit. Which honestly, is no surprise to me. But then again, this story isn't for teenage boys, it's for teenage girls. So if your a girl, you'll end up liking this movie. As far as the storyline goes its iffy, but when you put these characters in these situations, it just plumits into pure crap. Also, the actors can't save movie for crap. Overall, it's a terrible start to a saga from the "beloved book series. Expand
  21. Apr 5, 2013
    This movie begins very slow, they say notting and they just look into each other eyes. The action is good for a romance movie, but not good enough. This movie is not the worst but to not the best.
  22. Mar 25, 2013
    You call it movie, I call it cliche love story for desperate girls who think they have a shot with Taylor Lautner. Nothing good here at all Im disapointed with Taylor and Kristen they did great movies as kids/pre-teens/teens like Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and Catch That Kid, then an overly hyped love story between phony vampires who dont act like vampires one bit, the only thing they do is,You call it movie, I call it cliche love story for desperate girls who think they have a shot with Taylor Lautner. Nothing good here at all Im disapointed with Taylor and Kristen they did great movies as kids/pre-teens/teens like Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and Catch That Kid, then an overly hyped love story between phony vampires who dont act like vampires one bit, the only thing they do is, have pale skin. The effects are lazy,Im sure the book was better I didnt read it but they usually write better books then movies. If you want my advise if you a girl your probably gonna see it no matter what just to see shirtless Taylor or crappy love story, if your a guy your either going to see action (which isnt the best but isnt the worst), your girl dragged you there, you actually like it or you (excuse this but) gay. Expand
  23. Jan 24, 2013
    Perhaps the only movie in the Twilight Saga that I found bearable. It's nothing more than a bunch of mopey teens over dramatizing day to day life. The Vampire aspect really just feels like a forced plot device that could very well have been left out and really not had any impact on the "story". The acting is either bad to average, the script is cliched and has been a hundred times before.Perhaps the only movie in the Twilight Saga that I found bearable. It's nothing more than a bunch of mopey teens over dramatizing day to day life. The Vampire aspect really just feels like a forced plot device that could very well have been left out and really not had any impact on the "story". The acting is either bad to average, the script is cliched and has been a hundred times before. Although Shiny Vampires? That was ..... different. Stupid, but at least a slight attempt to do something creative. Overall: Zzzzzzzzzz........ Expand
  24. Jan 21, 2013
    Twilight is an extremely pathetic movie. A movie so riped of phoniest it is almost laughable. Not only is it dull, pretentious and boring, it has some very wooden acting and poor dialogue.
  25. Dec 20, 2012
    Is it diferent? Yes. Stupid? Yes. Dull? Yes. I would give this a 0 or maybe a 3, but it's my guilty pleasure. I enjoy bad movies. Also, Kristen Stewart is horrible as Bella.
  26. Dec 15, 2012
    One of the worst sagas ever made.
  27. Nov 26, 2012
    Oh God why? This movie is pathetic from start to finish. It's obvious that there's no artistic value involved in this and it was just made to make money but did it really have to be this bad?
  28. Nov 24, 2012
    I gave this movie a chance. I really did. But it just takes my intelligence, crushes it and stuff a cartload of dung into my brain. It felt like a mixture of cinematic rape, utter boredom and cringeworthy acting/sequences that make this the worst movie I've seen in a very long time. Twilight feels like a B-grade, made for TV movie, only that they managed to get a decent camera for the job.I gave this movie a chance. I really did. But it just takes my intelligence, crushes it and stuff a cartload of dung into my brain. It felt like a mixture of cinematic rape, utter boredom and cringeworthy acting/sequences that make this the worst movie I've seen in a very long time. Twilight feels like a B-grade, made for TV movie, only that they managed to get a decent camera for the job. About the only half-decent component is the cinematography. Its definitely well shot. As for the main juice of the movie...you'd be wondering why on earth anyone would make this movie apart from milking the cash out of Tweens and their poor boyfriends. Apart from some supporting characters who have passable acting, the main characters lack the skill and aptitude to produce even an a line of dialogue that wont leave you cringing or in some cases, wishing you were dead so the torture would end. Tweens would defend this pile of excrement to their deaths and I say, feel free. The world can judge. And thankfully, most people who have a conscience would stray clear of this horror. Yes, tweens, there are a lot of females out there who hate/aren't give a fck about Twilight than there are those who would. Get that fact right. I am not even going do a review for the other sequels as I WRITE THIS AS A WARNING TO ALL: This is almost as bad as Batman & Robin and is universally claimed by critics who were not bribed by the producers as the worst movie franchise of the 21st century, if not in all of movie history. I literally felt my IQ drop by spades during the movie. Please, save yourself and avoid this. I saw this out of pure curiosity. Dont even try to do what I did. Its not worth it. Expand
  29. Nov 12, 2012
    It's puke-worthy performances and timid script get rid of all the potential this baby had. The producers knew an 'R' rating would make the box office numbers tumble. Good move financially. Bad move for the movie.
  30. Jul 3, 2012
    If someone could creat a great reboot of this, people who created movies better than the originals like The Amazing Spider Man and Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy i appreciate it. Kristen Stewart lacks some of Bella's elements and the movie looses the book's great transition unto screen.
  31. Jun 27, 2012
    My big deal with this movie is that look so cheap, is so amateur... Special mention for the Kristen Stweart and Robert Pattinson, they are very good at sucking acting. And overall is so boring... plane
  32. Jun 26, 2012
    terrible movie, terrible book, this series has officially killed the vampire genre, before this if you said vampire romance, you'd sound crazy, and in my opinion, it still sounds crazy. there 2 different things, vampire, a horror idea, and romance, some lovey dovie move. they don't fit together. another reason i don't like this movie is because it killed the idea of a vampire horror. everterrible movie, terrible book, this series has officially killed the vampire genre, before this if you said vampire romance, you'd sound crazy, and in my opinion, it still sounds crazy. there 2 different things, vampire, a horror idea, and romance, some lovey dovie move. they don't fit together. another reason i don't like this movie is because it killed the idea of a vampire horror. ever since the original book was made, there has been nothing in the vampire genre besides vampire romances. and any movie that doesn't have them as a part of some relation ship puts them as a small, weak sub enemy. there is no Dracula-like vampires any more. so, in short what im saying is, thanks a lot twilight, i hate you Expand
  33. May 31, 2012
    I've seen a lot of poorly written garbage get mainstream attention before but this convoluted wet dream posing as a love story is too popular for me to let be. Okay, to be fair it IS technically a love story, it's just a bad one. The characters not only have close to zero personality to speak of, but the person you're intended to side with is all around, pretty damn sleasy. If I played aI've seen a lot of poorly written garbage get mainstream attention before but this convoluted wet dream posing as a love story is too popular for me to let be. Okay, to be fair it IS technically a love story, it's just a bad one. The characters not only have close to zero personality to speak of, but the person you're intended to side with is all around, pretty damn sleasy. If I played a drinking game for how many people she manipulates or screws over, I'd be in a coma. Not only that but to my knowledge there are close to no consequences for her actions. A war between freaking vampires and werewolves could be going on, and still all the movies really care about is 'when the hell are they gonna do it'. -_- I will say this though, it's actually not many notches lower than most other romance movies, a lot of them have really odd priorities. Expand
  34. May 30, 2012
    I don't want to be mean or give extreme opinion toward a film, but for the twilight series I guess I break the role once. It is all about a chick falls in love with vampire, which doesn't even look as half as handsome as Leonardo Di Caprio, his face is whiter than MJ and yes you see the girl kisses a 500 years old vampire grandpa, but look like an 18 years old. Can anyone tell me what'sI don't want to be mean or give extreme opinion toward a film, but for the twilight series I guess I break the role once. It is all about a chick falls in love with vampire, which doesn't even look as half as handsome as Leonardo Di Caprio, his face is whiter than MJ and yes you see the girl kisses a 500 years old vampire grandpa, but look like an 18 years old. Can anyone tell me what's the big deal in it? Expand
  35. May 22, 2012
    Bad acting, cheesy moments (super cheesy), lack of chemistry in love scenes and not having the true spirit of a true vampire is all I can say. You would not even classify this as a vampire movie because vampires in this movie are rarely drinking blood and rarely bites people. Overall, the film is boring and bad. They did redeem just a little bit in New Moon and Eclipse (from a score of 3 to 4).
  36. May 17, 2012
    I never see the worst cast. I read books( Twilight). I love that story, but when I see this film, I hate this film a see first 50 min. and I lost 50 min. of my life.
  37. Apr 27, 2012
    Only the moronic fan-girls would like this **** excuse of a vampire film via "Twilight." The only thing they worry about is loving that **** slutty excuse for a woman Bella and continue on sucking on Edward's dick. This should be called **** and the sequels should also called: **** Saga: Failing ever harder then 10,000 BC. At least 10k BC can do a better job then this waste of money.
  38. ETV
    Apr 26, 2012
    It's movies like this that give Vampires a bad name and plus who gives Meyer the right to rewrite vampire history.... Terrible, Terrible, Terrible. Can't wait until the final film and people can forgot about it.
  39. Mar 30, 2012
    This movie was a total borefest. I had no preconceptions about it since back then I not only hadn't read the books, but hadn't even heard about Twilight. All I knew was that it was "a movie about vampires". I watched it with my brother and we both agreed that it sucked. Uninspired acting, terrible dialogues, boring story. It failed to evoke any emotions from me.
  40. Mar 4, 2012
    My wife has made me sit through all of these films. I feel cheated that i will never get those hours of my life back. Don't worry though, I made her sit through the alien films followed by Die Hard 1&2&3&4. that'll teach her!!!
  41. Jan 11, 2012
    One of the more foolish movies I've ever seen. It has a poor plot, poor music, poor screenplay and the worst, it ruined the vampire's stories. This movie is really awful. Enjoyable just for teenagers in love. In a way is stupid.
  42. Jan 7, 2012
    It had a few decent moments in it, but overall this movie just bored the hell out of me. The romance wasn't moving at all, that best fight scene mtv awarded battle with edward and that one wolf was 2 minutes of basically epic shoving. why the hell do so many people like this movie? Its like over 2 hours long and it just drags on.......blah blah oh hes a vampire.....blah blah blah of i'mIt had a few decent moments in it, but overall this movie just bored the hell out of me. The romance wasn't moving at all, that best fight scene mtv awarded battle with edward and that one wolf was 2 minutes of basically epic shoving. why the hell do so many people like this movie? Its like over 2 hours long and it just drags on.......blah blah oh hes a vampire.....blah blah blah of i'm suddenly magically in love with you edward..... i gave it an honest chance, and it made a chuckle here and there, thought it was kinda creative at times but overall im just watching this like, wait a minute? why the **** is this vampire glowing in the sun? Plus Bella should've been hotter. seriously they get a mega pretty boy i guess for the vampire because girls wont shut up about him, but for bella we got an actress whose a 8 of 10 at best. lol. Expand
  43. Dec 19, 2011
    This is a very horrendous move. A pretty predicatble plot, and bad acting and a stupid story (do we need more vampire romances in the world?) I just want to punch the direct in the face.
  44. Dec 17, 2011
    Good romance because of the chemistry, but due to its bad performances and dumb premise this should just be a comedy more than a drama/romance. This is the beginning of one of the most embarrassing franchises ever. I give this film a 42% of a good movie.
  45. Dec 16, 2011
    This film doesn't even deserve a 1. If you want to see a vampire film, look out for Underworld or Bram Stokers Dracula. Not these teen romances which have stolen everything from every other vampire film or book and made it 'teen friendly' by removing blood. Hello, that's why teens live!
  46. Dec 15, 2011
    There is essentially nothing good about this film. It is created for a female audience who have read the book, of which similarities between the two can be found. Beyond the characters is the way they both flows, which is quite terribly. In addition, the film alone stands as a crime against cinema. The directing is lackluster at best (the 1 point given is because the cinematography wasThere is essentially nothing good about this film. It is created for a female audience who have read the book, of which similarities between the two can be found. Beyond the characters is the way they both flows, which is quite terribly. In addition, the film alone stands as a crime against cinema. The directing is lackluster at best (the 1 point given is because the cinematography was slightly better than terrible and rarely well done at points), and the acting was atrocious. Kristen Stewart comes off as either high on some substance or simply mentally handicapped throughout the film. She seems to have trouble speaking and for some reason, seems to keep her mouth open constantly. Robert Patinson does slightly better, which is saying essentially nothing. He is still one of the worst actors in Hollywood. He is put on screen because of his physique and nothing else. His acting ability is exactly as his character: dead. But unlike his character, there is no sparkling about his talent, or lack there of. Tweens and teenage girls will flock to this film and enjoy the muscles and romance, though that too is badly created, but for those who understand what makes a film good should place a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger before seeing this pile of garbage. Expand
  47. Dec 8, 2011
    The tweenage vampire romance movie "Twilight" is one of the worst horror romance films I've seen in years. The actors are all wooden and incoherent in their role, presenting themselves like noobs who memorize the verses word by word with no meaning or emphasis to it. The story contains the cheesiest dialogue made up of "I love you. (Stare) (kiss) Let's be together" and other kinds ofThe tweenage vampire romance movie "Twilight" is one of the worst horror romance films I've seen in years. The actors are all wooden and incoherent in their role, presenting themselves like noobs who memorize the verses word by word with no meaning or emphasis to it. The story contains the cheesiest dialogue made up of "I love you. (Stare) (kiss) Let's be together" and other kinds of disgusting crap (Vampires....sparkle?). Most importantly, the movie has no in-depth; the character development is incomplete and baffling as well, resulting to a general "whatever" pace of the movie. Oh, and Kristen Stewart? She is one **** spoiled brat we've got there. Overall, like Justin Bieber, "Twilight"'s a fad movie that will attract many teenage romance geeks but repel professional movie critics.

PS: What the **** is wrong with Robert Pattinson? Why is he so white? Somebody give him some blood or something!
  48. Dec 7, 2011
    One of the dullest movies I've ever seen in my life. If only I could take those 122 minutes back. Here are reasons why this movie sucked. 1. First off, the characters are lifeless. 2. The characters sound like they are reading off paper
    3. Practically remain blank faced throughout most of the movie
    4. No chemistry between the two main characters 5. Is everybody wearing makeup? If you are a
    3. Practically remain blank faced throughout most of the movie
    4. No chemistry between the two main characters
    5. Is everybody wearing makeup?
    If you are a Twilight fan, then I feel sorry for you. Please get some help.
  49. Oct 2, 2011
    the glamorous vampires are not badass at all. it was quite sad, never knew they were books until after i saw the movie, just terrible fairy vampires AND **** ACTING!
  50. Sep 9, 2011
    This was the most boring film ever i sat through. I wonder why they took "actors" for this "vampire-movie". A non bloodsucking vampire is as much a vampire as a potato. In a film with non bloodsucking potatoes they could have saved on the budget though.
  51. Jul 27, 2011
    The fact that this film was even thought of by Paramount is a mystery to me. The film for me is so offtrack and boring that I can't understand why they accepted another 3 movies. A film about vampires will never be successful, but when they throw romance along side this rubbish and a hint of comedy, it's just a disaster and a waste of money. I feel sorry for the actors whose careers haveThe fact that this film was even thought of by Paramount is a mystery to me. The film for me is so offtrack and boring that I can't understand why they accepted another 3 movies. A film about vampires will never be successful, but when they throw romance along side this rubbish and a hint of comedy, it's just a disaster and a waste of money. I feel sorry for the actors whose careers have been ruined by this utter drivel. Dreadful 0/10 Expand
  52. Jul 20, 2011
    One of the worst films ever made. Without a shadow of a doubt. Not only is it dull, pretentious and boring, it has some very wooden acting and poor dialogue. It makes you cringe at the fact that four more installments are on their way...
  53. Jun 12, 2011
    Nothing more than a confused womans wet dream, with legions of idiotic, pubescant 16 year old fan girls streaming in her wake. The poor story is further degraded by immensely wooden acting and dull script writing. A real fangs-bared yawn accompanied by repulsion at the overall story.
  54. Apr 12, 2011
    This film just makes you realise that the world is full of camp people,men and women.In the older days when men were men and wanted to do manly things with their pals Vampire Horror was quite enjoyable but these days men just follow their partner anywhere and everywhere!Even going as far as copying the lady habit of dropping their own friends for the partner relationship.Only to try andThis film just makes you realise that the world is full of camp people,men and women.In the older days when men were men and wanted to do manly things with their pals Vampire Horror was quite enjoyable but these days men just follow their partner anywhere and everywhere!Even going as far as copying the lady habit of dropping their own friends for the partner relationship.Only to try and win their mates back after the relationship goes south and crumbles and shatters to pieces!
    This film is drowned in camp vampires.....omg if the vamps have gone camp then there really is no hope left for mankind!
    Vampire films used to be classed as horror but with drivel like this its no wonder there's no scares left in the genre.......except for 30 days of Night,if you want an up-to date vampire horror go for that as you wont be dissappointed,oh and it has romance but its so thin you know its there but forget it as the horror is so intense.
  55. Feb 24, 2011
    Worst dramatic/romantic movie I ever seen in my life. Kristen Stewart can't act for **** and everyone who tries to act is stupid and the concept of vampires being in daylight is dumb. Vampires are supposed to kill people not fall in love with them.
  56. Feb 5, 2011
    Never before have I seen a more terrible movie than this. Vampires? Maybe. 2 "hot" guys that 10 year olds like. Check! A good movie? Yeah right. I like the first minute or two. Before anyone arrives on screen.
  57. Jan 24, 2011
    God, this movie is awful The acting is horrendous, the dialouge is terrible, the characters are underdeveloped, the directing is lazy, and anything I forgot to mention sucks too.
  58. Nov 27, 2010
    Should be called "The Stalker's Guide to Getting Chicks." I only gave it a 1 and not a 0 because i laughed during a couple of scenes. The characters were really stupid and I couldn't believe anything that the actors said. My friends and I watched, wondering what all the popularity was about. All 9 of us are still wondering.
  59. Nov 13, 2010
    If you loved the novels then you WON'T love this. Why because there are hardly any moments when the air isn't filled with an awkward feeling. In the novels the characters are very confident and likeable. In the film they are compromising and, well . . . stoned.
  60. Oct 13, 2010
    Do you enjoy deeply terrible movies with gaping plot holes, a horribly bland cast, an uninterresting premise and excruciatingly horrible writing? Then look no further than Twilight. Vampires shining has just earned Stephanie Meyer a place in hell. And the romance? Pah! Bella and Edward have as much chemistry as a rapist and his victim.
  61. Oct 4, 2010
    I hated the book, and the movie was no better than the book. I wish this series never existed at all. A vampire that shines? Seriously? What has the world come to?
  62. Sep 27, 2010
    this movie sucks!!! there's nothing good about this movie. i don't know what the **** people like this dumb movie. Only little girls watch stupid movies like twilight
  63. Aug 31, 2010
    The overall idea is good but when people think of vampires they think of blood and horror, not horribly acted out romance. they have done a better job in the other movies but it just ruins the vampire image.
  64. Aug 27, 2010
    The acting is terrible, the movie's stupid and for me the movie is just targeted for tweens. I'm also tired of this vampire sh**. Kristin Stewart barely has any emotions and she was way better in Adventureland. Every vampire aren't really vampire's! What I mean is that the vampires aren't sucking any blood, they sparkle in the sun and I'm glad there's a movie parodying this crap.
  65. Aug 23, 2010
    It would be a great mistake to call this picture "vampire movie". Vampires here are quite phony since they don't drink blood. I don't know if it is bad acting or whether romance is supposed to be so slow and passionless between vegetarian vampire and gloomy girl, but I can't see a single spark between them even when they're kissing. Characters' actions are full of incoherence. How doesIt would be a great mistake to call this picture "vampire movie". Vampires here are quite phony since they don't drink blood. I don't know if it is bad acting or whether romance is supposed to be so slow and passionless between vegetarian vampire and gloomy girl, but I can't see a single spark between them even when they're kissing. Characters' actions are full of incoherence. How does Edward, according to some girl's evidence quite desired by most of schoolgirls, fall in love with some girl who seems to have dyslexia? I don't believe that his feelings are based on her smell solely. Why on earth evil blood-drinking vampires are so hostile? Smell again? And let alone poorly made supernatural jumps and combat scene. I practically can see strings attached to their bodies. Expand

Twilight will mesmerize its target audience, 16-year-old girls and their grandmothers. Their mothers know all too much about boys like this.
  2. Reviewed by: Justin Chang
    A disappointingly anemic tale of forbidden love that should satiate the pre-converted but will bewilder and underwhelm viewers who haven't devoured Stephenie Meyer's bestselling juvie chick-lit franchise.
  3. Reviewed by: Chuck Wilson
    In the 17-million-copy land of "Twilight," the calling card isn't blood and fangs, but the exquisite, shimmering quiver of unconsummated first love. By that measure, the movie version gives really good swoon.