New Line Cinema | Release Date: August 28, 1992
7.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 82 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
j30Aug 13, 2011
Really disappointed in this film. I felt like nothing was answered from the television series. Maybe if they had a directors cut I'd check it out. The television series of Twin Peaks, you're so engaged in Laura Palmer and the town around her,Really disappointed in this film. I felt like nothing was answered from the television series. Maybe if they had a directors cut I'd check it out. The television series of Twin Peaks, you're so engaged in Laura Palmer and the town around her, but after watching the film I could really care less. It feels really uneven, like they really didn't know where to go with it. David Lynch is an amazing director, I love the dreamy sequences and some of the melodrama in his work. However, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me feels like a rough draft. Expand
KyleA.Jul 6, 2003
Backstory on one of the greatest shows of all time is always nice, but there's only about 40 minutes of entertainment and Twin Peaks style here - the other 80 minutes seem like a blank rehash of Blue Velvet.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
Jean-FrançoisT.Dec 3, 2004
The TV series is a classic whereas this is quite cheesy; a poor attempt to explain rationnally what was initially, for the most part, meant to be absurd.
0 of 0 users found this helpful