8.0

1. ChrisC
    Feb 23, 2008
    That's all Bono needs, even more to feed his hyper-inflated ego. U2 overemotes all their songs with an obnoxious sense of grandeur, and everybody acts like it's somehow really amazing music. Self importance is not a substitute for quality. Bono the megalomaniac needs an injection of humility.
  2. CameronM
    Sep 12, 2009
    If you like U2 (why?) then go see this movie. Everyone else.... U2 sucks and seeing them in 3d makes them suck even more. The popularity of this band is a prime example of how idiotic our world is. There are tons of bands better than U2 (Super Furry Animals) and it's a shame that this ultra crappy "rock" band has sooo many fans. I would hate to be in a room with nothing but U2 If you like U2 (why?) then go see this movie. Everyone else.... U2 sucks and seeing them in 3d makes them suck even more. The popularity of this band is a prime example of how idiotic our world is. There are tons of bands better than U2 (Super Furry Animals) and it's a shame that this ultra crappy "rock" band has sooo many fans. I would hate to be in a room with nothing but U2 fans... I would have to kill myself. Expand

1. U2 3D takes the well-traveled concert film to exhilarating new heights.
  2. Reviewed by: Justin Chang
    The title says it all. Compact and exuberant, U2 3D may be no more than a pint-sized concert film with a lustrous surface, but the lensing is so vibrant and the music so buoyant, even nonfans may find their eyes popping and their heads bobbing.
    The movie all but proclaims U2 the world's best rock band. Somewhere, Mick Jagger's jaws are grinding.