Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: December 8, 2006
5.2
Mixed or average reviews based on 23 Ratings
WATCH NOW
ArnoldF.Dec 9, 2006
I am an adult and I really enjoyed this movie. The kids were excellent. The camaraderie among them was great.
peterk.Dec 10, 2006
I had a wonderful time watching this film. I really don't understand it's low imdb rating. I thought the five young leads all gave really great preformances, partucularly Quinn Shepard as Donna.
RobertoR.May 3, 2007
It's the best picture ever have a lot of entretening moments with thing that makes the audience laugh and great efects.have an amazing young actors all of them the best one is Quinn Shephard as Donna I love that rol that she made.
SaulR.Dec 11, 2006
A briskly paced, well crafted feel good comedy for the holidays, highly enjoyable for the whole family if one is able to get over the implicit anti-Semitism of a Christmas movie. While Lewis Black is a bit over the top, the performances by A briskly paced, well crafted feel good comedy for the holidays, highly enjoyable for the whole family if one is able to get over the implicit anti-Semitism of a Christmas movie. While Lewis Black is a bit over the top, the performances by all the young actors are quite good. There are not enough superlatives to describe Tyler James, who consistently outdoes his material and leaves the audience wanting more. Gina Mantegna is one to watch, and Wilmer Valderrama gives a surprisingly effective performance. Expand
homer4presidentMar 31, 2015
The first ten minutes are pretty bad, but once you get to know the kids and see the way they play off of each other, it actually becomes this mildly enjoyable film with some decent charm.