6.4

1. LD
    Jul 5, 2005
    I'm totally agree with Igor. 'Undead' can really renew that thing at all. And I believe (and, sure, expect) we will hear 'Spierig Brothers' name again, very soon.
  2. EdilianeC.
    Jul 5, 2005
    I had the best laughs of my life watching it. It deserves to be sucessful. Good vibrations for this amazing movie.
  3. InaraC.
    Nov 8, 2005
    I recommended it for all my friends. Fantastic.
  4. ViniciusD.
    Jul 5, 2005
    I watched it over 5 times. It's incredible. One of the best movies I ever seen.
  5. RodrigoW.
    Nov 8, 2005
    Simply the best!
  6. IgorA.
    Jun 29, 2005
    There's just one thing to say about this movie, Absolutely Unforgettable. A Masterpiece. Zombie's new era.
  7. AlineF.
    Nov 27, 2005
    Pehaps the greatest zombie movie ever made. I'm looki' foward a dvd release around here.

1. If only they didn't cannibalize their source material so much, then take an extreme rule reversal just before the end credits, they might have achieved something original, rather than just a fan-fiction derivation of George A. Romero's canon.
  2. Reviewed by: David Stratton
    Precociously inventive horror pic that combines brain-eating zombies with outer space aliens.
  3. Watching it is a smidgen like listening to the same monkey-walks-into-a-bar joke for the 105th time, but for the Spierig brothers, it is clearly a demonstration of fast-cheap capabilities and a one-way ticket straight out of Queensland.