tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jan 10, 2013
    There appears to be well-crafted elements in service to an intriguing story when this movie starts, but it becomes less engaging and credible as the time goes by. The male lead has no charisma or animation, positively stunning us with boredom whenever he's on screen. The female lead is marginally better, but seems to have no motive for a range of silly acts. Ultimately, though we've peeked around a lot of corners, there is really nothing much to find out. Reasonably pretty view of Venice though. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Lawrence Toppman
    Sep 6, 2012
    For much of the film, Jérémie comes off as sullen, then unsettled, then just creepy. Yet at the end, as he struggles to start over, he engages our pity.
  2. Reviewed by: Roger Ebert
    Aug 8, 2012
    What makes the film involving is that it doesn't depend on the mechanical resolution of the plot, but on the close observation of its effects on these distinctive characters.
  3. Reviewed by: Ty Burr
    Jul 19, 2012
    Everyone is equal parts emotional victim and villain in Unforgivable, an elegantly rambling Franco-Italian affair about the ways we do each other wrong while trying to do each other right.