6.8

1. Jan 20, 2013
    Aunque ya sabes lo qué vas a ver, te pone los pelos de punta, mantiene la adrenalina activada y una vez más demuestra que las personas normales pueden ser los verdaderos héroes.
  2. Mar 30, 2011
    This is the first film in a long time that has given me as much thrills as it has. It is had to pick up everything that is going on in the beginning, but you'll pick it up soon enough. A great thrillride!
  3. Feb 21, 2011
    Denzel is lower key until the role calls for action. Every character is perfectly cast and the movie is well edited to avoid the usual long soapy scenes. The lead character is definitely the train, but I bet that was so when a similar incident happened. It was edge of the seat action. Held our attention and kept us engaged. Great fun - everything it should be.
  4. Nov 28, 2010
    This considerably short movie, that zips through its length even though it's short, is very amusing. It is quite suspenseful & you are never waiting for something to happen, because it is never dragging. Denzel Washington also is great for the part that he has, & with a little humor added in, you won't want to miss this one.
  5. Nov 25, 2010
    I thoroughly enjoyed this film. Although the SNL spoof of the trailer was hilarious, the actual movie was very gripping and suspenseful. This is not to say that it was a perfect movie, but it was very good in general. Definitely should see it if you're into action, but not gory, films.
  6. Nov 17, 2010
    Well acted, highly entertaining, intense and well shot. Better dialogue and character development than one typically expects from the genre. Best action movie I've seen in a long time. The personification of the train as antagonist reminded me of "Duel" and "Backdraft" - very hard to do but very cool when it works!
  7. Nov 16, 2010
    I'd prefer to give it a 94 or 95. This isn't without its flaws in the grand scheme of movies. But as an action film, I can't recall anything recent that comes close to this kind of perfection: engrossing and suspenseful, effortless, and memorable only because it's an hour and a half of something awesome.
  8. Nov 14, 2010
    An amazing flick with lots of action and even some comedy. Recommended to everyone, young or old, this is a future legend... it's unstoppable!!!!!!!!!
  9. Nov 13, 2010
    this was intense! I was on the edge of my seat throughout. I was amazed. It was a little slow at the beginning and it took a little while to get going, but once it got going, it was GOING! And throughout this intense action, they added in some comedy that was funny and it worked. This movie deserves your money. If you're seeing skyline, forget about skyline, Unstoppable is where its at! This script is solid! The acting is phenominal! the visuals, dear lord they are awesome. Although a slow, and somewhat long start, this movie is great fun! Expand
  10. Nov 13, 2010
    It starts as another day in the locomotive for Denzel Washington and Chris Pine, but when an unmanned runaway train is on a collision course with disaster, it's their mission to stop it. There's nothing unpredictable about this solid script, just a nonstop level of nail-biting tension (I lost 2 nails). Thanks to director Tony Scott's dazzling direction and spectacular setups, this is they type of slick entertainment that Hollywood does best. Expand
  11. Nov 12, 2010
    This is a movie I walked in thinking hey, good actors, good director, and a ok plot. Half way into the film I was like who I am kidding, this is the BEST plot ever. It had way better action scenes than I expected, plus It had amazing acting from Denzel and the young Chris Pine. It will leave you sweating and on the edge of your seat for the whole movie! It was so good I might have to see a second time with my friends. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Kyle Smith
    Dec 14, 2010
    I wouldn't want to see five movies like this one each week but it's a cheeky, madcap joyride.
  2. Reviewed by: Roger Moore
    Dec 14, 2010
    this is a straight-ahead ticking clock thriller, with the usual Tony S. trademarks - punchy dialogue and men doing what needs to be done.
  3. Reviewed by: Steven Rea
    Dec 14, 2010
    Scott shoots and edits Unstoppable with roller-coaster momentum and an eye (and ear) on that roaring tonnage of steel.