8.8

1. Apr 6, 2015
    2nd best Pixar film ever. the charters are great the animation is great the story is decent but still really good. and if you know this movie the 1st 15 so minutes of this film are amazing.
  2. Mar 12, 2015
    Pixar always makes the best movies that touch us, such as Toy Story, Cars, Finding Nemo, and The Incredibles. This movie made me cry and laugh. Every great movie gives you both. Another outstanding story made by Pixar, about always going for your dreams, the limits are endless for adventure.
  3. Jan 19, 2015
    After one of the greatest opening sequences I've seen in any animated film, Up turns monotonous. Now to be honest, Up had a to to live up to, given Pixar's previous installment (Wall-E) is one of the greatest animated films ever made. Up, in comparison, is just mediocre pish-posh. It's so random that I might have learn't a lesson in chaos. Had they concentrated on the relationship betweenAfter one of the greatest opening sequences I've seen in any animated film, Up turns monotonous. Now to be honest, Up had a to to live up to, given Pixar's previous installment (Wall-E) is one of the greatest animated films ever made. Up, in comparison, is just mediocre pish-posh. It's so random that I might have learn't a lesson in chaos. Had they concentrated on the relationship between Carl and his late wife more, the film would have been far more interesting. After a while the boredom wears off and it just gets annoying. Even for a children's film, dog's flying planes is just silly. It's the overload of plot devices that really brings down the film. Had Up been even the least bit innovative, it would've been a far better film. Aside from its first 10 minutes, UP is nothing more than just another animated film which had the potential to be a lot lot more. Expand
  4. Jan 19, 2015
    I had a lots of fun! No matter if you like animations or no, i think you are going to enjoy this great Disney Pixar animation! Nice overall story and characters with some minor weaknesses! 7/10 Recommended
  5. Jan 14, 2015
    Up is a film that touches your heart emotionally with its great animation, touching story and loveable characters. A must watch for anyone, even the people who don't like animation need to experience this movie.
  6. Dec 22, 2014
    this is not one of Pixar's bests. I found it too dark, too sad, and yet it's heartwarming...? At no point i felt heartwarmed... Although it did have a few parts that made me chuckle. The whole time sitting there watching this, I wanted to kick Russell in the face! Visually it looks okay. 4/10.
  7. Oct 19, 2014
    Up is a comedy adventure about 78-year-old balloon salesman Carl Fredricksen, who finally fulfills his lifelong dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America. But he discovers all too late that his biggest nightmare has stowed away on the trip: an overly optimistic 9-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell.
  8. Oct 13, 2014
    Touching, hilarious, and really funny, not to mention that the opening part is so sad and heart-warming. This is a film that you need to see. It tells a great love story, has memorable characters, and is nothing but a great adventure.
  9. Sep 16, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Um filme perfeito. Com certeza um dos melhores da Pixar,se não o melhor. Mostra um velhinho que não quer desgrudar de sua casa por nada,e ainda vive o filme inteiro com o desejo de morar no Paraíso das Cachoeiras. O filme mostra superação e desbravamento. Palmas. Expand
  10. Aug 18, 2014
    "Up" is a charming film, but full with things Pixar have overly used in their films. The visuals are fantastic, definitely, but the storytelling and the plot twists are too similar to Pixar's previous pictures, such as "Toy Story", and its characters are weaker than average in 2000s animation. Nevertheless, "Up" is enjoyable and of a high quality, of course, even if you feel like you have"Up" is a charming film, but full with things Pixar have overly used in their films. The visuals are fantastic, definitely, but the storytelling and the plot twists are too similar to Pixar's previous pictures, such as "Toy Story", and its characters are weaker than average in 2000s animation. Nevertheless, "Up" is enjoyable and of a high quality, of course, even if you feel like you have watched it again. Expand
  11. Jul 20, 2014
    Para mi, la mejor película de animación hasta el momento, ya se que para muchos Toy Story es mejor, pero esta posee un gran guión, combina la risa con las lágrimas a la perfección, es simplemente una obra maestra.
  12. Jul 7, 2014
    The beginning is poignant and sad at the same time. The rest follows a heartfelt tale of a man's journey, not just to Paradise Falls. The trio of the old man, the scout, and the dog is not only funny, but like actual family. Pixar has so many greats on its agenda I doubt anyone can replicate it.
  13. Jun 29, 2014
    There will be always somebody who doesn't like this film but what that person can't deny, is that "Up" is beautifully animated, incredibly well written, amazingly voiced (for every country), undeniably laugh-a-minute gags and another Pixar hit.
  14. Jun 17, 2014
    Prior to watching this: Love all the previous Pixar films and was hoping this will be great too. The reviews said so.
    Review: Was not roped in by the saccharin and sad bit at the beginning. For those who were, you fools! Was frustrated by the totally unrealistic bit with the floating house on many levels. Was bored by lack of things happening after the house had arrived at the destination til the discovery of others on that site.
  15. Apr 26, 2014
    Funny,touching,and incredibly good graphics this is by far one of my favourite pixar movie of all time.The characters are really funny,if i had to recommend a movie from pixar this is the one i would name.
  16. Apr 24, 2014
    While I have nothing against Up's animation or story, the film itself is just average. The montage of Carl's life with his wife is touching and maybe even tear-jerking, but the rest of the film is not one of Pixar's best.
  17. Apr 4, 2014
    I like this movie very much.It has all the thing to make a movie good.I like background music at the starting very much.UP! has me feel Up.IF you are tired of watching drama watch this movie you will not get tired
  18. Mar 14, 2014
    people say old people are just mean when you up it tells you old people have a big heart also pixar has a way to creative better films . i always love the old guy in this movie
  19. Mar 9, 2014
    Up is a decent yet patchy addition to the Pixar cannon. The elements that deal with grief work excellently, yet the action is a little too abstract in comparison. Love those talking dogs, though. Hilarious!
  20. Mar 8, 2014
    It's sweet, emotional, and hilarious adventure from Pixar. Adults would probably enjoy this film more than kids, but nevertheless, this is a great family & kids film.
  21. Feb 14, 2014
    A stellar creation by Pixar. "Up" is a film I believe is for everyone. That somehow reaches into everyone's souls and pulls out the heart in them. Not just the heart, but the feeling of enjoyment that this film does intend to do. I enjoyed the film from start to finish, not just once, but several times over.
  22. Jan 31, 2014
    I think this is Pixar's worst film. I love the first twenty minutes, but they belong to another movie. The rest of the movie reminds me of Jim and the Giant Peach (a decent film, nothing spectacular) because the plot is just silly and random. The differences between Jim and Up are that the animation in Up is far less interesting, and the characters are boring and forgettable, or annoying.I think this is Pixar's worst film. I love the first twenty minutes, but they belong to another movie. The rest of the movie reminds me of Jim and the Giant Peach (a decent film, nothing spectacular) because the plot is just silly and random. The differences between Jim and Up are that the animation in Up is far less interesting, and the characters are boring and forgettable, or annoying. Forty minutes into the movie and I was looking at my watch, so boring. Expand
  23. Nov 23, 2013
    Possibly the most entertaining and heartwarming animated movie I have ever seen. Disney once again creates a touching story that will please children and adults alike.
  24. Nov 15, 2013
    Up goes high.
    Another spectacular animated achievement from Pixar, Up is successful from beautiful artwork to a great story. A great movie with great emotion.
  25. Nov 5, 2013
    This movie is the only animated movie that made me cry. it´s story is so heartwarming it´s charchaters are grow on you. this movie you must watch or if you donýou will miss one of the most satfiying movies of all time
  26. Oct 31, 2013
    in my opinion this is the best actual film that walt disney pixar made,that is a lot of good characters in this film and almost all of them have their touch.
  27. Aug 18, 2013
    Before watching this movie, I had little expectations for something little more than a cliché child's film, I discovered something more. A beautifully animated and written classic. It could possibly have the most emotional 4 minutes of a movie I have ever seen as well as heart gripping soundtrack. The comedy was heartwarming as well as the connection between Carl and Russel. Story tellingBefore watching this movie, I had little expectations for something little more than a cliché child's film, I discovered something more. A beautifully animated and written classic. It could possibly have the most emotional 4 minutes of a movie I have ever seen as well as heart gripping soundtrack. The comedy was heartwarming as well as the connection between Carl and Russel. Story telling at it's finest. Expand
  28. Aug 5, 2013
    Up es una replica a seguir de como hacer y aprovechar una pelicula teniendo en cuenta los sentimientos y valores que hay que dar en este tipo de peliculas, una excelente muestra del amor en todo sentido y una pelicula mas que adorar de entre otras de Pixar
  29. Jul 4, 2013
    "Up" is charming, heartwarming, and a clever movie that proves that there are always good films out there, even animated. "Up" deals with the strong relationships that we all deal through in life when someone dies, and even though we've dealt with movies like this before, "Up" has human-like emotions, that it exceeds several of other love stories produced. Up's characters are wonderful"Up" is charming, heartwarming, and a clever movie that proves that there are always good films out there, even animated. "Up" deals with the strong relationships that we all deal through in life when someone dies, and even though we've dealt with movies like this before, "Up" has human-like emotions, that it exceeds several of other love stories produced. Up's characters are wonderful Carl Fredrickson is an old man who is cranky after his wife's death, but yes, he is likable as his story is so tragic. Russel is the annoying kid, but he deals with the fact that his parent's don't pay attention to him, and... it is emotional. "Up"'s plotline in impeccably told, and deals with the beauty of our world love. After watching "Up", it makes you realize our world and our people, and how we are all connected to others by love and this is beautiful to realize in times like these. Expand
  30. Jul 1, 2013
    Up had a great beginning, an unimpressive middle, and a pleasant ending. It is far from the best material Pixar has produced. You get the feeling it could had been so much more imaginative considering the premise was wonderful.

1. Winsome, touching and arguably the funniest Pixar effort ever, the gorgeously rendered, high-flying adventure is a tidy 90-minute distillation of all the signature touches that came before it.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    A captivating odd-couple adventure that becomes funnier and more exciting as it flies along.
  3. By all means, see Up in its 3-D incarnation: The cliff drops are vertiginous, and the scores of balloons--bunched into the shape of one giant balloon--are as pluckable as grapes.