2.1

1. AlliB
    Mar 15, 2007
    One of the scariest movies I've ever seen with a great plot and scarily convincing death scenes!
  2. Mar 2, 2014
    Pure Garbage this movie is horrible. Save your time and money and go see another movie. It is so stupid it made me want to gouge my eyes out. Horrible plot
  3. Nov 17, 2012
    A great sequel that features comedy and terror.
  4. AndrewM.
    Apr 4, 2004
    Close to the worst film I have seen. I agree with most of the critics who rightly say this is rubbish. Only gets a point or two for the couple of mildly genuine scares it delivers but really, don't bother wasting your time watching it. Ohh, and other than being really bad it's really boring too!
  5. AndrewM.
    Apr 4, 2004
  6. ElizabethP
    Sep 27, 2005
    Who decided that EVERY IDIOT gets to produce a movie? It's so GOD AWFUL and cliched!!!!! I wanted to cry and gouge out my own eyes after seeing THE WORST piece of crap in the world!!!!!!!!! Forget lethal injection or life imprisonment, make murderers watch this movie!!!!!
  7. Mar 12, 2015
    A Scream clone that was set in Trent University. It's nothing more than a retread of other teen scare movies. Trent University was perhaps the most redeemable feature about the movie with its beautiful scenery and modern architecture.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 25 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Jay Carr
    Awful in ways that are just clever enough often enough to make it intermittently watchable.
  2. No style, no irony and no smarts, just a vicious streak that lasts 90 minutes.
    Ottman doesn't have the firm grasp of tone necessary to make his deliberate ambiguities seem other than simple confusion, nor the sense of humor necessary to turn the deliberate clichés into effective satire.