5.0

1. Aug 16, 2010
    I watched this with my sister and mom when we lost cable in our apartment, and I have to say it was one of the most boring and uninvolving films I've seen in a while. There are a million characters and a million storylines but you really don't care about a single one of them (at least I didn't). Everything is cliched and the actors are essentially giving throwaway performances that have no resonation at all. There are a handful of funny moments, but that doesn't make up for an pretentious mess. Collapse
  2. Sep 2, 2012
    Valentine's day makes me sick to the stomach. Way too many characters accomplishing nothing and the humor is ridiculously bad. I hate these kind of movies who employee a bunch of actors playing worthless roles.

1. Yet another Hollywood romantic comedy that's all but devoid of romance and laughs.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    As gooey and lacking in protein as a chocolate holiday bonbon, Valentine's Day plays like a feature-length commercial produced by the Friends of the Valentine Promotional Society.
  3. Reviewed by: Karina Longworth
    Shoddy enough within its primary genre, Valentine's Day becomes deadly in its attempt to be a Los Angeles Ensemble Movie.