3.7

1. SamirR
    Dec 3, 2006
    Insulting to the people of India and unfunny in every way.
  2. Patrick
    Dec 1, 2006
    Let me preface what I'm saying with this: I saw this movie for free and was in a great state of mind to watch even a mediocre comedy flick. Having stated that, I'll say this: This is easily the WORST movie I have ever seen. I felt cheated by watching a free sneak preview. The amount of gas used to reach the theatre should have been paid for by whoever the imbecile was that Let me preface what I'm saying with this: I saw this movie for free and was in a great state of mind to watch even a mediocre comedy flick. Having stated that, I'll say this: This is easily the WORST movie I have ever seen. I felt cheated by watching a free sneak preview. The amount of gas used to reach the theatre should have been paid for by whoever the imbecile was that greenlit this atrocity. Do not, under any circumstances, see this movie. Shame on everyone involed in making it. Expand
  3. MartinS.
    Mar 25, 2007
    The entire movie was a rolling cliche. What is especially insulting is how these low brow American comedies parody asian culture. Please grow up.
  4. RyanN.
    Aug 25, 2007
    The heavy use of cliche makes it extrememly insulting to both Indian and British people. After the previous film and Harold and Kumar, I was expecting a movie rather better than this rancid pile of mystery droppings.
  5. RickS.
    Dec 14, 2006
    Look America is just not ready yet for an indian actor for lead. Now "White Castle" was just a movie they got lucky on, but this is just horrid. For some reason the rest of Hollywood can't see, KAL PENN is just not funny, there's just something about his timing and his expressions. He's trying to be cool and funny at the same time, sort of a drunk guy say this joke is gonna Look America is just not ready yet for an indian actor for lead. Now "White Castle" was just a movie they got lucky on, but this is just horrid. For some reason the rest of Hollywood can't see, KAL PENN is just not funny, there's just something about his timing and his expressions. He's trying to be cool and funny at the same time, sort of a drunk guy say this joke is gonna make you laugh before he tells you. I know he went to college for a few years to study acting, but as a lead, you just can't sit through this seeing him over and over. If this had been John Cho, he might have pulled it off. Nerd is not funny, I don't care what movie your in, but this was like "cool nerd" and it just didn't work. My advice is to stay away from this movie. Expand
  6. ErikH
    Dec 2, 2006
    Interesting that the Philadelphia Inquirer gave this a score of 75 after calling it "witless and pointless." That aside, this movie is completely unnecessary. The first film was horrid, and the only notable quality of "Rise of Taj" was that it managed to be even worse than its predecessor. Avoid at all costs!
  7. Oct 20, 2011
    This movie doesn't have much comedy, a story that is uninteresting, and a character that is overdone and outdated. I couldn't sit through the whole thing but forced myself to, should have stopped when I felt the movie was pointless the first time.

1. To make a movie this charmless and uninspired takes a certain negligence that is rare among even the most cynical Hollywood moneymaking exercises.
  2. The laughs are low, the breasts are high, and the film is instantly forgettable.
    So why not a sequel that subtracts the only good thing about the first movie, Ryan Reynolds? When Tara Reid won't even come back, you know things can't be good.