6.8

1. JasonS.
    Nov 26, 2004
    Not nearly as bad as critics said it was, for it's only sin was not living up to the previous Vacation movies.
  2. Draconis
    Feb 20, 2005
    This Vacation movie bad? Oh no padewan...There is another....Christmas Vacation 2 must be the worst national lampoon movie ever. I want those 2 hours of my life back!
  3. RobertA.
    Aug 6, 2004
    :.( i don't like the critics. i enjoy this movie. Whenever I see this movie on tv I just have to sit down and watch it. Fun movie.
  4. RobbL.
    Sep 25, 2004
    The critics missed completely.. This is a great movie!
  5. BrandonE.
    Sep 4, 2004
    Critics suck...this movie is great.
  6. SteveH.
    Mar 24, 2006
    I loved the Vacation movies, even European Vacation which was panned by the critics. But Vegas Vacation? I almost chuckled once but otherwise this movie was ridiculously bad. No wonder it went straight to DVD!
  7. Sep 9, 2012
    This is a fun movie and does not deserve the negative score that it has. Is it as good as the original? No, but it is entertaining and IMO better than European Vacation.

1. Throughout this lame film, directed by Stephen Kessler and written by Elisa Bell, situations are developed -- complicated directions to a hotel room, Clark clinging to the face of Hoover Dam, Ellen the object of Mr. Newton's seductive charm -- and left to wither without a payoff.
    Chase, like his Vacation movies, are things of the past. This is a series that should have died with the '80s. Instead, inexplicably, it has limped on into the '90s.
  3. Why, if Chase is such a funny guy, does he make such unfunny movies?