Vehicle 19

4.6

1. May 16, 2014
    Very simple concept in which whole story takes place in a car. This low budget movie was not actually a bad. It is one of the last movies of Paul Walker. He was excellent, though the movie was B due to the poor production quality yet quite enjoyable.

Paul Walker as Michael, an ex prisoner who goes to meet his girlfriend who is in a foreign country. All the sudden he gets trapped into some local criminal affair without his knowledge. So the hunt begins where he tries his best to escape it.

The movie was not for everyone, you can get better movie than this though I must be honest that I saw it because of Paul Walker.
  2. Sep 2, 2014
    A simple movie...but i don't like this.A boring story with a great actor.

***************************************************************************
  3. Nov 12, 2013
    Vehicle 19 wasn't horrible but it was mediocre. It has drugs, cars and blood. What action junkies want, right? Well, yes and no, because of Paul Walker the film has the Fast And Furious type thrill. The film is very cheesy and with a low capacity for talking- it's get to the point action. What I didn't like was that the acting by all the other roles was slow and corny. In the end- notVehicle 19 wasn't horrible but it was mediocre. It has drugs, cars and blood. What action junkies want, right? Well, yes and no, because of Paul Walker the film has the Fast And Furious type thrill. The film is very cheesy and with a low capacity for talking- it's get to the point action. What I didn't like was that the acting by all the other roles was slow and corny. In the end- not perfect, not bad but a time pass rental after a long night at work. Expand
  4. Mar 1, 2015
    It's a ok movie for what it is the movie is in the car for the whole movie but if you liked this movie then check out a movie called "HOURS" with Paul Walker so FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT!
  5. Apr 16, 2015
    There's a movie out there called Locke starring Tom Hardy and in that movie he's in the car the whole time and well that's a better well written movie then this (Just saying)

The story is about a recently paroled man unwittingly picks up the wrong rental vehicle, having just got off a long haul flight. He soon realizes that he is the target of an entire police force that will use any means necessary to stop him and the tied up female "passenger" he discovers in the trunk, from getting to the courthouse to testify against top-to-bottom local corruption.

I got to be honest here the only reason I watched this movie is because of the sad lost of Paul Walker. I normally do this when a big name star dies and their very last performance you every going to see them in that I normally go searching for the last role so I can see them one last time, and thank god Paul's last role was in Furious 7 and not this movie because Vehicle 19 is seriously not that good.

Vehicle 19 tries to be smart and original and some how comes off a stick in the mood who framed me or who's after me story line that's turning into a cliche now as every movie is doing that.

If you haven't seen my Furious 7 review (Which you should) I already give a little tribute to the late great Paul Walker at his finest, but in this movie he looks like his about to go to sleep feeling bored which is basically me watching this movie. He didn't do a bad job but he didn't do nothing outstanding. Paul buddy I miss you and I respect you as a person but you look like you don't want to be there and I won't blame you on that.

The movie overall tries to do something groundbreaking and something new which back fired.

1. Reviewed by: Bilge Ebiri
    Jun 17, 2013
    Vehicle 19 sets up a fascinating conceit for itself, and then loses interest in delivering on it. It just wants to get to the cool car chase, but by the time it does, we’ve stopped caring.
  2. Reviewed by: Sean O Connell
    Jun 14, 2013
    A lean, low-budget and claustrophobic mistaken-identity thriller that’s so stripped-down, it’s nearly nonexistent.
  3. Reviewed by: Kyle Smith
    Jun 13, 2013
    In Vehicle 19, Paul Walker is back behind the wheel again, but this time it’s a rented minivan and the plot is brainless even for a Paul Walker movie. Get ready for “The Slow and the Spurious.”