8.7

1. Mar 30, 2013
    Obra maestra de Pedro Almodóvar, ofreciendo una historia totalmente dramática con el saber hacer de 4 buenísimas actrices españolas, como son Penélope Cruz, Carmen Maura, Lola Dueñas y Blanca Portillo. Preciosa la interpretación de Pe cantando Voler de Estrella Morente.
  2. Oct 3, 2012
    With the help of excellent actresses and great plots we watch the film and remain speechless. Especially Carmen Maura in the role of the mother is a masterpiece. Cruz, the muse of Almodovar, is a natural force of the character, which she created. Colourful scenery, which is an excellent choice, contrasts with full of ridiculous or scary ideas. The scenario still surprises spectator. It is hard to find as good as here analyse of women Expand

Part noir-comedy, part ghost story, but it's mostly a potent reflection on how where we come from shapes us, in ways we can't understand until we've been away for a long, long while.
  2. It's very difficult to mesh fantasy with reality, but with great charm and a light touch, Almodovar shows exactly how it should be done.
    Peopled with superbly drawn, attractive characters smoothly integrated into a well-turned, low-tricks plotline, Volver may rep Almodovar's most conventional piece to date, but it is also his most reflective, a subdued, sometimes intense and often comic homecoming that celebrates the pueblo and people that shaped his imagination.