3.4

1. Jan 3, 2014
    This is a great kids movie with plenty of humour & my son & I really enjoyed it. I liked that they paused every now & again to identify the different types of dinosaurs, making it educational as well.
  2. Dec 21, 2013
    I think this movie is amazing in my opinion. I love the selection of dinosaurs like the Pachyrhinosaurus and the Gorgosaurus. I actually like the voice actors of the characters and i think this is a very enjoyable movie for everyone who loves dinosaurs.
  3. Dec 30, 2013
    Walking with dinosaurs is focused towards younger viewers. It stops to identify the different types of dinosaurs in the film, and it is very light-hearted.

The plot is sort of a coming of age story, and involves a Bambi-like loss of family. And a journey about growing up and learning to survive, and eventually lead. Not too deep, but really, no one came to see it for the plot. They came
    to see dinosaurs. Which there are many. Also possums?

It also has a talking prehistoric bird named Alex, who is the fantastically hilarious protagonist and narrator of the story. Ignore the other dinosaur that narrates. It is about Alex.

1. Reviewed by: Nathan Rabin
    Dec 20, 2013
    The film aspires to educate as well as entertain, rattling off the names and relevant distinctions of various dinosaurs as they appear onscreen for the first time. But the overwhelming impression the film leaves is that dinosaur poop was enormous.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Sobczynski
    Dec 20, 2013
    A film that is not so much bad — although it is quite bad — as it is utterly inexplicable.
  3. Reviewed by: Marc Mohan
    Dec 20, 2013
    Purists may still quail at the little bit of anthropomorphism going on, but it seems a small price to pay to broaden the audience for a family film that seeks to do more than just entertain.