Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: December 20, 2013
4.2
Mixed or average reviews based on 59 Ratings
WATCH NOW
lisadel24Jan 3, 2014
This is a great kids movie with plenty of humour & my son & I really enjoyed it. I liked that they paused every now & again to identify the different types of dinosaurs, making it educational as well.
godzillabotsDec 21, 2013
I think this movie is amazing in my opinion. I love the selection of dinosaurs like the Pachyrhinosaurus and the Gorgosaurus. I actually like the voice actors of the characters and i think this is a very enjoyable movie for everyone who lovesI think this movie is amazing in my opinion. I love the selection of dinosaurs like the Pachyrhinosaurus and the Gorgosaurus. I actually like the voice actors of the characters and i think this is a very enjoyable movie for everyone who loves dinosaurs. Expand
ZiggyjigDec 30, 2013
Walking with dinosaurs is focused towards younger viewers. It stops to identify the different types of dinosaurs in the film, and it is very light-hearted.

The plot is sort of a coming of age story, and involves a Bambi-like loss of

The plot is sort of a coming of age story, and involves a Bambi-like loss of family. And a journey about growing up and learning to survive, and eventually lead. Not too deep, but really, no one came to see it for the plot. They came to see dinosaurs. Which there are many. Also possums?

It also has a talking prehistoric bird named Alex, who is the fantastically hilarious protagonist and narrator of the story. Ignore the other dinosaur that narrates. It is about Alex.
Jollyjoe1000Dec 20, 2015
WTF are people complaining about.It is a good movie yes indeed it is you should be ashamed of giving this movie a thumbs down.shame on you shame on you.