8.3

1. Aug 27, 2012
    Full of subtle little jokes, but also at its heart a great plot that keeps the audience guessing. I must admit I really enjoyed this one; for me it had everything I would look for in a comedy; characters you actually care about, a plot, some really funny sight gags and a lot of more subtle comedy besides. I should also mention the quality of the performances as well; the comic timing wasFull of subtle little jokes, but also at its heart a great plot that keeps the audience guessing. I must admit I really enjoyed this one; for me it had everything I would look for in a comedy; characters you actually care about, a plot, some really funny sight gags and a lot of more subtle comedy besides. I should also mention the quality of the performances as well; the comic timing was impeccable. Over all, probably the best comic film I Expand
  2. Aug 18, 2013
    I grew up watching Wallace and Gromit when i was younger, I Loved this movie one of the best animated movies ive seen in a long time, This movie was also very inspiration after the terrible things that i cant remember that happened at the studio where they filmed Wallace and Gromit, anyway to the point i love this movie, love it
  3. Jul 9, 2013
    Giddy, hilarious, and wonderfully animated, "Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" succeeds all my low expectations with a "two-thumbs up" review. With its moments of joyous and sometimes rather scary scenes, it leaves audiences to have an enjoyable time at this movie. While not as high as Pixar's highest films, this claymation film is sure to delight children and their adults.

1. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    The whole rollicking adventure zips along a mile a minute.
  2. Reviewed by: Leslie Felperin
    Park and co-helmer Steve Box stay faithful to the cozy core ingredients that made the clay duo's kudo-reaping shorts and Park's previous pic, "Chicken Run," so well loved. "Curse" delivers a wholesome morsel, happily not too cheesy, that families will nibble on as a treat.
  3. Reviewed by: Ed Park
    This latest and biggest installment is a whimsical success of a very high order: The pace never lags, the invention is incessant, and it makes you want to have a bite of cheese afterward.