8.9

1. Nov 19, 2014
    I never thought i my life that i will give some movie, game or series score 10. I tried to find something that is not right in it just so i can give it 9 but this movie is flawless. Magnificent.
  2. Nov 10, 2014
    Wall-E is a near masterpiece for the animation genre with a great plot and special effects while having that rare emotional depth for the icing on the cake.
  3. Oct 19, 2014
    What if mankind had to leave Earth, and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? After hundreds of lonely years of doing what he was built for, Wall-E discovers a new purpose in life when he meets a sleek search robot named EVE. EVE comes to realize that Wall-E has inadvertently stumbled upon the key to the planet’s future, and races back to space to report her findings to the humans. Meanwhile, WALL-E chases eve across the galaxy and sets into motion one of the most exciting and imaginative comedy adventures ever brought to the big screen. Joining WALL-E on his fantastic journey across a universe of never-before-imagined visions of the future is a hilarious cast of characters including a pet cockroach, and a heroic team of malfunctioning misfit robots. Expand
  4. Oct 13, 2014
    A film that is so dark and scary looking it almost makes me wonder how Disney let them green light this film. This one is really close to my favourites because of the silent moments although I wish there were a lot more of that, I also think that the environmental message suits the film pretty well, and the romance between WALL-E and Eve is well done.
  5. Sep 25, 2014
    I know this is late, but I just now created this account, but I must say. This movie was probably one of the best movies I've seen from Pixar. I love how they can tell such a great story with very superb character development like this. The most important thing I want to praise on are the characters. I love Wall-E and Eve. I love how they portray such realistic, human qualities between these characters and you care for them so much when they're just a hunk of metal. If you have never seen this movie, please go watch it. Expand
  6. Sep 6, 2014
    Not just a kid movie. WALL-E is something different, something special, something that makes me happy, You gonna watch the credits with a huge smile on your face.
  7. Jul 24, 2014
    While not only a funny Pixar movie, 'WALL-E' displays emotional depths and numerous adult themes, such as love, isolation, repetition, humanity, and especially, contact. The visuals is astounding as most Pixar movies are. The engaging story is funny and sad and for the whole family, and even adults will find enjoyment in watching this romantic, allegorical animated charm.
  8. Jun 24, 2014
    Pixar has launched some of the standout films of the past decade but none of them top Wall-E. Now let's be honest with ourselves, Wall-E isn't just one of the greatest animated films ever made, it's one of the greatest films, Period. It's perfection in every way. If great artists such as Picasso, Beethoven and Shakespeare watched the first 20 mins of Wall-E, I'm sure they'd smile. Who said popular films can't be art? Wall-E is magical. Expand
  9. May 25, 2014
    WALL·E is amazing but thats to be expected its a pixar film everything from its visuals to its emotionally charged stroy is simply outstanging. I know many have this as their favorite Pixar film and i wouldn't argue that but for me i still put Toy Story and Finding Nemo ahead of this but thats me. The movie follows a little robot named WALL·E he is the only robot left on earth it has now become overrunned with garbage to a point where it was unlivable for humans the only things that live are cockroaches in which WALL·E makes one of them his pet. The first part has no little to no talking but we get to experience what has become of earth and see what WALL·E has done to make it better. Then we meet EVE an advanced robot sent to probe earth for vegetation indicating that earth might be livable for the first time in over 700 years. From here on out it is a fun filled adventure throguh space where we meet other robots and the humans that left earth. I will admit it though the ending is a tearjerker for sure it was so beautiful. Also the soundtrack was amazing

Overall i give it a 9.0 Watching this on blu ray is the only way to go.
  10. Apr 19, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I beleive that Wall-E is the best PIXAR movie i have ever seen.What can be better than a robot machine which have emotions?The movie also criticise heavily the fault of mankind:trash-splittering.If we continue to litter,we will be in the movie's scene one day.In the Axiom,everything is automatic but the machines there,besides EVE,have no emotions at all.Modern as they are,they only do the things they are meant to do,unlike Wall-E.Apart from being such a good movie,Wall- E is a meaningful one.In my opinion,it carries a message to human from PIXAR:If we continue to ruin nature,we will destroy our own home-The Earth. Expand
  11. Apr 2, 2014
    BEST ANIMATED MOVIE EVER. They don't even need text!!!! really this is pixar at it's best, incredible visuals, a hell of a story and most important a real message. A movie for every age that will make every age think about our way of living. A must watch for everyone on this world and again this isn't a movie, this is a piece of art!

Just my opinion.
  12. Mar 25, 2014
    I absolutely love this movie! It's such a cute story between the two robots. The movie by the end had fully gathered my attention and I loved what they did at the end with Eve and Wall-E! The animation was great, and the sound effects from Wall-E were just adorable! This is a must-watch movie!
  13. Mar 19, 2014
    the thing i like about sci fiction films is the creativity and how they write in the script . wall-e is sort of creative and i love how they chose walle and eve to be in space . this is not one of the good spoace movies . the only great space movies is alfsonso's gravity
  14. Mar 8, 2014
    It's so sweet, and it's another one of Pixar's masterpieces. The characters are cute, the animation was just brilliant, and it was a really heartfelt Pixar film. One could argue this is one of the best Pixar films.
  15. Feb 10, 2014
    If you see a cute dog or animal in film, you want to have it. I am thingking same things about Wall-e. it is not animal or human but it has excellent emotions which is bigger than us.
  16. Jan 14, 2014
    This Is not only a enjoy film....
    This film creares concsience around aour cares with the earth and ourselves.
    And it Is a verry nice histori.
    This film make me so happy
  17. Dec 14, 2013
  18. Nov 15, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This movie has a revolutionary story, because it's beautifully unique and engaging. It's surprising how can this animated film effect to our emotions when the first half of the movie is almost without dialogue. And it's visually stunning, which is traditional for DIsney/Pixar right know. WALL-E is a masterpiece which belongs among all the other animated masterpieces. (Final Score: 9.50) Expand
  19. Nov 10, 2013
    One of the best animation movies ever made, it's a must watch
    It's a romantic comedy with seeds of morals so don't expect all people to share the same opinions with you over this movie
  20. Aug 5, 2013
    Wall.e deja un mensaje profundo e importante para todo publico un concepto entendible y demasiado importante en la sociedad mostrandose en una tierna pelicula de Pixar
  21. Jul 14, 2013
    Loved this movie. Almost perfect depiction of the political observations of obesity in culture. Great plot. I think a more progressive storyline in the beginning would have helped the movies plot.
  22. Jul 5, 2013
    The best Pixar animation yet! Wall-e is a genial masterpiece! So much action,emotions,fun,philosophy and great graphics deliver us one of the most deep animations of all-time! My score is 9/10 very close to full 10!
  23. Jul 4, 2013
    "WALL-E" is charming, imaginative, original, and one of the most beautifully animated features ever seen. "WALL-E" is a movie that doesn't need words to enhance it, and uses the beauty of music and art to create a masterpiece. Overall, WALL-E is just incredible to watch.
  24. Jun 27, 2013
    Normally, fussing over every detail when creating art can make the big picture stiff and neglected. Instead Wall-E blossoms into a masterpiece from whatever angle you look at it. Bravo.
  25. Mar 9, 2013
    I wasn't sure if i would like Wall-E and even though I came across the name many times, I decided for a long time to not watch it worrying it'd be too childish. However, today, I decided to watch it and I have not been disappointed! I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It comes with a very positive story, it has very little violence and it is simply marvellous how Walt Disney manages to convey a story and emotions by making use of almost only sounds and makeshift eyes. This is one of the few movies that made me wish I had seen it on a much bigger screen than I did, so much effort and thought has gone into every inch of the "set" that watching it on a small monitor doesn't do it justice. There is definitely a message to this movie but it doesn't watch like propaganda, it all feels and looks very playful. Expand
  26. Feb 4, 2013
    Wall-E is an astonishing film. The movie has barely a word spoken in the first 30 minutes but tells a story so magnificent, so touching, and so innocent it leaves you breathless. The movie injects something so rare in movies, sincerity that it might be Pixar's finest of all.
  27. Dec 19, 2012
    I give out high ratings like a greedy old man gives out money. It's rare, and films must EARN it. Comedies only get 10s if they are great movies, and I consider them classics. While there are many classics, Wall-E directed Andrew Stanton is inredible. For those with a great attention span, there will be magic, and curiousity. This movie is fantastic for all ages. For a deeper diagnosis, it is filled with longing as Wall-E wants to be with Eve, and it shows through his motions. Incredible. This film is a classic in my book. It deserves it. A- Expand
  28. Dec 12, 2012
    wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wondefully wonderful
  29. Nov 9, 2012
    The first half is transcendent. Although WALL-E is a robot composed of assorted metals, he is anything but lifeless. One of the most endearing characters that I know of. Honestly, movie's don't get much more heart warming than this. Pixar's best.
  30. Nov 8, 2012
    Fantastic movie! As usual, Pixar knocked this one out of the ballpark. What I found really impressive was that despite the fact that the main characters are robots and don't really talk, you nonetheless come to love them and really care about their story. Heck, they even made a **** lovable. That takes talent.
  31. Sep 13, 2012
    One of the best animation movie i have ever seen. Represent today's facts and has lots of imagination. Disney really got me amazed how the non-speaking robots can show such feelings, and able to drag me into those feelings.
  32. Jul 30, 2012
    A classic disney movie. Amazing quality animation, great for kids and grownups. Loads of humor, cute moments, even thrilling. Character creation was the best, simple, yet straightforward, kept you interested for a long while thoughtout the movie.
  33. Jul 10, 2012
    Amazing. Funny. Heartbreaking. Disney Pixar is able to convey so much emotion in this heartfelt albeit preachy robot love story. Besides Up and Toy Story 3, WALL-E is the biggest Disney tearjerker. Watch it.
  34. CDQ
    Jun 28, 2012
    What can I say? WALL-E is an absolute masterpiece. One of the best animated movies of all time. The first 40 minutes alone make this the greatest movie Pixar has ever made. The fact that any movie in this day and age, let alone a movie directed at children, can go for so long without dialogue and yet still manage to captivate its audience, is astounding. WALL-E is one of the few movies that transcends its medium to become an actual work of art. This movie is destined to be a classic. Expand
  35. May 28, 2012
    Very Cute And Amazing Movie! This Is 100% Pixars Best Movie!
  36. May 25, 2012
    Another amazing film from Pixar. I love the idea of the film and that idea is amazingly executed well on the film. The whole story is great. The mood of the film is clear. The graphics are astounding like other Pixar films. Everything is amazing about this film.....
  37. Apr 19, 2012
    It's been years since I've seen Wall-E. I remember enjoying it, just like the rest of the Pixar bunch, so I got it via Netflix to see again. A wise choice. Wall-E is even better than I remember it. Wall-E is an ingenious film that occurs thousands of years in the future. Humans no longer live on the Earth due to pollution, they instead live in a giant spaceship, called the Axim. The Wall-E robots are left at Earth to clean up the mess. All of the Wall-E's, however, have been wiped out over time. Only one remains. But when EVE, a robot from the Axim, comes to Earth to find life, Wall-E's life is flipped upside down. The first half-hour of the film is performed with minimal dialogue, but still mananges to express all kinds of emotion: Laughter, loneliness, perhaps even sadness. I cried multiple times throughout the film. The animation is gorgeous, even for today. And the musical score, composed by Thomas Newman, is excellent. There really isn't any sort of flaw to this film. It's entertaining, it's funny, it has a lot of heart, there's amazing animation, and an impressive musical score. Of course, I haven't even touched base on the best aspect of the film: the characters. Wall-E has, perhaps, some of the most memorable (and hilarious) characters in all Pixar history. From the quirky Wall-E, to the grumpy M-O, to the rotund captain of the Axim, there's an endless abundance of charming cast members. Wall-E is easily one of the greatest films ever made. Period. Expand
  38. Mar 2, 2012
    Wall-e has a controversial story but it has some of the best storytelling of any animated movie in history. Few animated films have went to such high heights in terms of story.
  39. Jan 5, 2012
    Without a doubt, the best animated movie I've ever seen and my 2nd favourite movie of all time. I can't fault anything about it. It is entertaining for all ages. I've seen it many times and still want to watch it more. It's a heart-warming story with a great meaning. I highly recommend it.
  40. Dec 23, 2011
    Charming, lovable, hilarious, unique, visually beautiful, and heartfelt. WALL-E is my favorite Pixar film not counting Toy Story and is certainly the most enjoyable. I give this movie 98%.
  41. Nov 23, 2011
    This movie was one of my favorites from Pixar. It involves an innocent little robot who has feelings for a robot named EVE (Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator). I'll leave the wonderful story from there. This film proves that humans aren't the only things with feelings, and it shows it in an awesome way. The movie gives plenty of laughs. The storyline is a little predictable, but everything else is excellent. If only I could give this a 9.5!! Expand
  42. Nov 15, 2011
    This movie brings a whole new dimension to Pixar movies; it gives an innovative and creative insight into what the future would be like. It gives a whole new total perspective of what is the meaning of life. Cute characters, wonderful songs and lots of funny moments for the kids to enjoy. I love how this movie is also raising awareness of global warming at the same time. Simply stunning and recommended at all ages. Always will be a family classic. Expand
  43. Nov 15, 2011
    A vivid experience everyone should partake on no matter what age. If you can fight the grueling and passive first 10-20 minutes, you shall be rewarded.
  44. Nov 7, 2011
    The first 20 minutes of Wall-e had no dialog but had me caring more for the character and his situation than at the end of most entire movies. The science fiction themes and ideas contained in this film are awesome, relevant and give this animation more substance than most. There are some laughs and some memorable touching moments. If only we had more animation studios like Pixar.
  45. Sep 29, 2011
    this is one of those movies that really make you feel like it deserves a 10. one of the best movies pixar has ever made and a must see for everybody.
  46. Sep 29, 2011
    "WALL-E" is a child's SF animation that can be simply called one of Pixar's most well made movies. The story is smooth and slick while pertaining a good appeal to the audience while containing witty humor and brazen dialogue. Its a definite must-watch! (PS: Don't litter, noobs)
  47. Sep 25, 2011
    It's not unusual for Pixar to make a movie that is unforgetable, flawlessly animated, and mind-blowingly beautiful; but WALL-E took Pixar awesomeness to a whole new level. Some people think that the movie is about "the dangers of consumerism", but Director Andrew Stanton himself said that the real main point of the movie is love, and WALL-E is one of the most powerful love stories you will ever see. The movie has really cute lovable characters, stunningly beautiful music by Thomas Newman and Peter Gabriel, subtle humor, and tons of heart, soul, and emotion expressed with very little dialogue. It may seem like a major stretch, but this movie is yet another home run for Pixar. Easily the best movie of 2008, the best movie of decade, and (in my opinion) the best movie of all time. I give this "LOVEL-E" masterpiece my highest recommendation. 10/10 (I would give it an 11 if I could). Expand
  48. Aug 19, 2011
    Its charming and intelligent plot is enough to make Wall-E an enjoyable experience. The lack of dialogue for almost fifty minutes it wasn't a problem but indeed a pleasure. Why do you need sounds when the visuals speak for themselves? Besides, I was pleased by the captivating love story and environmental messages.
  49. Aug 18, 2011
    An astonishing film in every way. First half a mixture of sweet poetry and heart warming romance; second half, rough satire. All sweetened with optimism. Wall-E represents hope in a world that has lost touch with connections. The greatest of all great Pixar films. Here's hoping there's more like this.
  50. Aug 12, 2011
    The contrast between the landscape and life on Earth and The Axiom is overwhelmingly brilliant in a visual sense. The depiction of human life on the ship isn't forced like it so easily could've been. The sort of love story between the robots was also really fun to watch and provided a perfect back story for the front theme of the discovery that the captain was going through. It's different and brilliant in every sense Collapse
  51. Jun 30, 2011
    I don't know how, but on my first time watching it, I hated this movie. However, after having seen it again, and gotten past my ignorance, I can see that WALL-E is absolutely amazing. The surprising political motivation only makes this movie better. The main complaint will be the lack of dialogue for the first 20 or 30 minute. I will tell you, that makes absolutely no difference. Only over hyper people with ADD who can't sit still for more then 5 minutes without talking, or impatient people will dislike that. Knowing how fantastic the rest is, get past the no talking part if you want a great movie. A fantastic film that anyone who likes good movies will want to see. Expand
  52. Jun 27, 2011
    WALL-E is a special kind of movie that is soaked in wit, a spirit of adventure and, rarest of all, sincerity. There is an innocent joy evident within this film of which theaters have not seen in quite some time. WALL-E's powerful first half involves little dialogue and though some may find it boring, the movie never loses sight of where its going and what it wants to be. The second half is more standard Pixar fare but is enhanced by the attachment we grow towards WALL-E early on in the movie. This movie does not try to dazzle us with special effects or perplex us with a complex plot. The animation, though amazing, and the plot, though interesting, never overtake the characters in terms of importance. Pixar' took two significant risks with this movie: taking a slow approach to the scenes on Earth and having a largely speechless main character. Both paid off handsomely making WALL-E an affecting and enthralling classic. Expand
  53. Jun 12, 2011
    Wall-E is a piece of art. In fact, Wall-E is maybe the best movie made by Pixar. And that's saying a lot! I love Pixar and I also love that little robot. The story is fantastic, and there's almost no talking in this movie cause this movie is about a robot. Yes, a robot. And that sounds pretty stupid, huh? Well, it isn't stupid at all. And I'm proud to say that these robots are more lovable than many other great human characters. Expand
  54. Apr 20, 2011
    A perfect Pixar masterpiece that appeals to the science-fiction genre, while also finding simplistic romantic tie-ins and a child-based approach that allows plenty of entertainment for adults and children alike. Even though jagged dialogue is the main communication between characters, the emotion between each of them is strong and connective. By far a standout title among Pixar's great list.
  55. Mar 29, 2011
    Goes to show that you don't need characters to speak in order to make a classic. I haven't seen a robot as adorable as Wall-E since R2-D2 in the Star Wars movies.
  56. Mar 20, 2011
    Really, really boring. The only thing I can apppreciate is the enormous amount of work that goes into productions like this.
    I fell asleep after seven minutes...
  57. Feb 19, 2011
    Ok the images are clearly amazing. But what is this story and this scenario ?! It's so boring, so useless. I just wanted to kill myself cause I couldn't endure that !
  58. Feb 3, 2011
    amazing, speachless, captivating. really touching and emotional. I realy thought that this movie was one of the best animation i have ever seen in my life.
  59. Jan 9, 2011
    A fantastic, unique movie that every single person of all ages should enjoy.
  60. Nov 12, 2010
    WALL-E was purely amazing. Nothing much else to say so ill fill in the last of the words needed with. CCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!
  61. Sep 20, 2010
    Best kids movie ive seen in years. It has a great story and amazing visuals. I loved it to no end. All ages will enjoy. if your 1 or 100, you'll enjoy
  62. Aug 27, 2010
    WALL-E is one my favorite animated films and the best Pixar film since Toy Story. WALL-E is the greatest robot that I always trust. I love the setting of the story and I love the way that they use the idea to put on this post-apocalyptic world,when WALL-E is all by himself for 700 years ago without no people in the earth. The robot seeks another robot named EVE,with the kind of gentle ways that she's looking for the plant to come back to earth. And they both have connection to each other and they both fell in love with the ways that people do,not other robots that they could fell in love. The music gets chills in my ears and the animation is so beautiful. I love this movie and it's a masterpiece of the best animated film of the 2000's! Expand
  63. Aug 14, 2010
    I was really surprised at the quality and depth of the movie. This is not your ordinary children's cartoon by any stretch of the imagination. This is a movie that Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke would enjoy.

1. Reviewed by: Bob Mondello
    The first hour of Wall-E is a crazily inventive, deliriously engaging and almost wordless silent comedy of the sort that Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton used to make.
    Put simply, WALL-E is about as charming as movies get.
  3. Mixing Chaplinesque delicacy with the architectural grandeur of a Stanley Kubrick film, director Andrew Stanton recycles film history and makes something fresh and accessible from it without pandering to a young audience.