6.3

1. May 30, 2012
    Conceived and directed by Madonna, W.E. is a gorgeous mess.
  2. Nov 14, 2013
    Madonna must return to the stage, because she understands pop music, but definitely not film, so many attempts and almost no hit, not worth wasting time with this movie.
  3. Jan 3, 2014
    Um das piores películas que já nos ultimos tempos, ruim mal feito, a trama simplesmente horrível os personagens são mal desenvolvido e mal acabados.
  4. Sep 23, 2014
    What? How dare anyone rank this below a 9. Let me rate a 0 to show you all how angry I am. If Oprah can make a network, I can make a damn film. I even managed to keep my gollum-like fingers clung behind the lens to save on having to provide sick bags in movie theaters - you should all grovel. Let me be clear - I will get Nicki Minaj and someone else relevant to find each and every reviewerWhat? How dare anyone rank this below a 9. Let me rate a 0 to show you all how angry I am. If Oprah can make a network, I can make a damn film. I even managed to keep my gollum-like fingers clung behind the lens to save on having to provide sick bags in movie theaters - you should all grovel. Let me be clear - I will get Nicki Minaj and someone else relevant to find each and every reviewer and smack them to the point where they speak like Cher. Oh well, at least this movie only cost me $30 million - I've paid more for black kids to stay relevant! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Joe Williams
    Mar 16, 2012
    It's hard to hate a movie that escorts us to such lovely locales, but instead of marking the territory as her own, Madonna has directed a potentially provocative story like a virgin.
  2. Reviewed by: Shawn Levy
    Mar 15, 2012
    The nearest thing to W. E. is Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette," which tried to make a sympathetic victim of another of history's most notorious royal wives.
  3. Reviewed by: Connie Ogle
    Mar 1, 2012
    Only in the execution does Madonna stumble: Despite the undeniable romance of the historical material, she has made a movie more concerned with how things look than how they feel. Which should not surprise anyone.