7.6

1. Sep 1, 2014
    Wedding Crashers has some good ideas but the movie is not as funny as he pretends to be.The stereotype characters are not really funny and Vince Vaughn's performance is not that good but the movie is still enjoyable.
  2. Aug 31, 2014
    Good screenplay, good cast, good story and excellent movie. Wedding Crashers is one of those comedies which are able to make laugh without be too vulgar and irritating.
  3. Aug 23, 2014
    One of the Smartest and most original comedies I have seen so far. Wedding Crashers is hilarious, heartfelt and raunchy. Owen Wilson and Vins Vaughn are great in this film and their chemistry makes it even better!
  4. Jul 14, 2014
    This is a very clever movie that is carried by Vaughn and Wilson's great chemistry, there are also very nice performances from the supporting cast especially Bradley Cooper in his breakout role. A very funny cameo from Will Ferrell by the way
  5. May 2, 2014
    A cute movie with a pretty good story and acting. However I thought this movie was going to be very funny and it ended up not being that funny. With two hilarious actors of Vaughn and Wilson this movie could have been really funny. An ok movie with a couple good jokes and a good dramatic story.
  6. Nov 1, 2013
    This isn’t a fluid and straight shooting comedy, but ‘Wedding Crashers’ manages to push out enough laughs to make this easily enjoyable and often a genuinely funny. But these genuine moments are comprised of smaller moments that happen in the broader scheme, there are a lot of things going on to the point where many characters get left behind, but I’ll get to that. We meet Jeremy and John,This isn’t a fluid and straight shooting comedy, but ‘Wedding Crashers’ manages to push out enough laughs to make this easily enjoyable and often a genuinely funny. But these genuine moments are comprised of smaller moments that happen in the broader scheme, there are a lot of things going on to the point where many characters get left behind, but I’ll get to that. We meet Jeremy and John, played by the excellent comedy duo of Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, a pair of wedding crashers, there is no catch here, this is what they actually do, besides being lawyers, they crash an obscene amount of weddings as a way to bed various lucky ladies who are present at the wedding, then they move on, some of these scenes are terrific as they fake their way into the ceremony and then deliver the goods in the reception. The real punch comes in the form of Treasury Secretary Clearly, who is played by none other than Christopher Walken, this guy can make anything sound funny, yet he is grossly underused in this comedy, is that even possible? But even so, Jeremy and John are after the daughters of the man, seeing this as the jackpot, they get in quite deep, Jeremy (Vaughn) seduces the crazy and unstable Gloria (Isla Fisher) while John falls for the irresistible Claire (Rachel McAdams). But Claire has a fiancee, the not very nice Sack (Bradley Cooper), who is just quite uncomfortable to watch in each scene he is in, Cooper is a phenomenal actor, but his role in this film is jarring and distracting. The bum note of the film is the opportunities it misses, dragging out scenes for longer than they should and not giving enough for Walken to do, but the film has excellent moments with Vaughn and Wilson on top form, they often stray off in perfect comic timing which unfortunately loses steam as the film ticks on, there is a lot of talent that is underused, such as Henry Gibson playing a priest who doesn’t really have much to do apart from making various faces to show shock or other emotions at stories he is told, or the forgotten son, Todd (Keir O’Donnell), who has many funny moments and setups, but ultimately these don’t amount to much. One of the highlights actually comes from a small role for Will Ferrell, playing the master of the wedding crashing game, his moments on screen are comedy gold but just don’t last long enough. In the midst, this is still a funny film, it has plenty of gags that work in relation to the film and has its fair share of top notch scenes, particularly more candid ones amongst the talent rather than she they are all in the same room at the same time.
    The idea and some of the delivery is there, this has an all star cast but simply loses track too many times which leaves its consistency in the gutter, but some decent performances and also some side splitting moments make this enjoyable enough, but a bit too long for its misplacement.
  7. Mar 17, 2013
    Wedding Crashers is a slick, hilarious, and memorable comedy. Vince Vaughn shows he's worth watching and Owen Wilson is the same old awesome blonde we all know. It won't fail to disappoint.
  8. Nov 28, 2012
    Although there are some evident plot and character believability issues throughout, "Wedding Crashers" still remains an amusingly lewd comedy with some affecting scenes of sentimentality and a pretty fantastic performance from a young and (at the time) unknown Bradley Cooper.
  9. Apr 5, 2012
    Such a low class piece of junk. Except for like one scene, everything else is stupid. I absolutely hate the two main characters. I highly suggest you don't waste your time watching this obnoxious "comedy". Go read a book or something.
  10. Mar 28, 2012
    Wedding Crashers is one funny ass movie. Great Script, good acting (even by Owen Wilson), and smart. Unlike most stupid comedies that just use cuss words every minute, Wedding Crashers puts these words perfectly in their place.
  11. Feb 13, 2012
    Sur le papier, Serial Noceurs avait tout de la comédie américaine qui flirte avec les gags lourds, présentant en scénario une situation tout aussi burlesque (ici, un duo qui a pour hobbie de s'inviter à des mariages pour une aventure d'un soir) sans pour autant être mémorable. Mais il faut bien leSur le papier, Serial Noceurs avait tout de la comédie américaine qui flirte avec les gags lourds, présentant en scénario une situation tout aussi burlesque (ici, un duo qui a pour hobbie de s'inviter à des mariages pour une aventure d'un soir) sans pour autant être mémorable. Mais il faut bien le reconnaître, Serial Noceurs marche! Que ce soit les têtes d'affiche (Wilson et Vaughn pourtant abonnés à ce genre de film, surtout pour le pire), les seconds rôles (Rachel McAdams rayonnante, Christopher Walken délectable, Bradley Cooper génial...) et surtout la majorité des gags et répliques, drôles malgré leur apparence scabreuse. Bon, bien entendu, la seconde partie du film, tout comme chaque comédie américaine,cette affaire sombre dans les bons sentiments et le happy end pourtant dispensables, gâchant quelque peu l'ensemble, ma foi fort sympathique et même touchant par moment. Expand
  12. Feb 6, 2012
    Instant classic. All these other user reviews that give the movie like less than 5, get your **** head examined. You know you wanna laugh at this ****
  13. Dec 26, 2011
    Wedding Crashers at first promises to be a crude guy comedy, but somewhere down the line morphs into an overly predictable chick flick. If you're looking for jokes, there are a few laughs. If you're looking for sentiment, there's some of that as well. But neither the jokes or the sentiment really take off into anything exceptional.
  14. May 9, 2011
    I remember watching this film in the cinema's and at the time is was hilarious and the best LOL i'd seen in a while. After watching it again and again its pretty clear that Wedding Crashers is still to date one of the best and most memorable comedies of recent times. It follows John Beckwith (Owen Wilson) and Jeremy Grey (Vince Vaughn) a set of divorce mediators who are also "WeddingI remember watching this film in the cinema's and at the time is was hilarious and the best LOL i'd seen in a while. After watching it again and again its pretty clear that Wedding Crashers is still to date one of the best and most memorable comedies of recent times. It follows John Beckwith (Owen Wilson) and Jeremy Grey (Vince Vaughn) a set of divorce mediators who are also "Wedding Crashers." They go from wedding to wedding, girl to girl and live the lifestyle that men dream off but at the "Kentucky Derby" of weddings - The U.S Secretary of Treasure William Cleary's (Christopher Walken) daughter that all changes when John falls for his other daughter Claire (Rachel McAdams). What unfolds is an unforgettable and hysterical series of events and some of the most memorable one-liners and quotes as John sets about wooing Claire from under the arms of Sack (portrayed superbly by Bradley Cooper), Jeremy has to deal with his "stage 5 virgin clinger" Gloria. Its an unimssable comedy that regardless of when watched will always manage to put a smile on your face and LOL, cracking comedy and one of the best! Expand
  15. Jan 29, 2011
    A really great movie, and Vince Vaugh and Owen Wilson are gorgeous in their role as wedding crashers. I've seen it lots of times. I like it! I like it!
  16. Sep 20, 2010
    Wedding Crashers in a great movie. Vince Vaughn is fantastic! Christopher Walken is great too. It's hilarious-filled with non-stop laughs. Don't miss it.
  17. AbbyL
    Jul 1, 2007
    I am still laughing. This movie was not serious at all and I liked that, except for the end where it tried (and failed) but you gotta love it.
  18. AdamP.
    Jun 4, 2007
    Incredibly I watched this movie twice because the first time I saw it i thought I had missed something. Two hours went by and no clear direction or clever humor emerged. After watching it the second time I realized what happened, I lost four hours of my life. This comedy is on the same scale as fart jokes, for the unintelligent who need to be force-fed comedy.
  19. AndyS.
    Jan 9, 2007
    Hilarious for the first hour or so and starts to get a little corny near the end. Still a very enjoyable movie.
  20. JamesT.
    Dec 23, 2006
    This movie is not for the overly religious, or people with weak morals. This movie is a well smart out comedy, with some better writing than we've seen in the past. Movies like this can be a dime a dozen, or come out as a bad sitcom cliche. However the wedding crashers does have some genuinely good moments, and the story isn't completely convoluted with bad comedy cliches. This movie is not for the overly religious, or people with weak morals. This movie is a well smart out comedy, with some better writing than we've seen in the past. Movies like this can be a dime a dozen, or come out as a bad sitcom cliche. However the wedding crashers does have some genuinely good moments, and the story isn't completely convoluted with bad comedy cliches. Overall: 7.4 Good. Expand
  21. DestanyL.
    Oct 15, 2006
    The most hilarious, laugh out loud, movie I have seen in years. Yet, it is also heart felt. This film has every component a viewer would want and it does so with ease. I was not a big fan of Will Ferrell
  22. Marlene
    Sep 11, 2006
    Glad I waited for it to come out on DVD/video. I only wasted $2.50 on the video. I thought it was stupid and had too much cursing and nudity.
  23. LouF.
    Aug 27, 2006
    We kept waiting for this movie to be either funny or good. It wasn't. Just offensive and dumb.
  24. FrancoH.
    Aug 2, 2006
    It's Wedding Crashers, guys! It's a funny movie! It's one of the top 10 favorites among college campuses on facebook! And....Vince Vaughn! And...Owen Wilson! Plus the redhead chick and the chick from the Notebook!
  25. JoeS.
    Apr 19, 2006
    I laughed out loud several times -- the true test of a comedy. Wish it lasted a few hours longer.
  26. Patrick
    Feb 21, 2006
    I saw the Unrated version, and I can't say that I could have been more displeased. Bad sex comedy that only turns funny with cliche jokes.
  27. Mark
    Feb 20, 2006
    purely dumb, boring, way too long, vulgar and not entertaining in the least.
  28. Chrystal
    Feb 12, 2006
    This movie was not half as funny as I thought it would be. Also, too many curse words. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone.
  29. KyleL.
    Feb 10, 2006
    I liked the movie, it was funny and that what it was made for. Vince Vaughn is now pretty well-known and deservingly so; hes a funny man.
  30. Carson
    Feb 6, 2006
    I just wanted to say that Kimberly Jones is clearly on crack..and it sounds like i'd need a couple drinks or some pharmaceutical assistance to hang out with her. Maybe I should apply for her position at the Houston Chronicle.
  31. Jake
    Feb 5, 2006
    This wasn't made to be a masterpiece, so I'm rating it according to different criteria than I would a serious film. I love Vince and Owen, and they have never been better than in this. Although the film runs a little long--thus the 9 of 10--the two leads keep it interesting. Funny and perverted, but it has a good heart oddly enough. The ending is sorta lame...
  32. AngusM.
    Feb 5, 2006
    Holy God, what a piece of Hollywood Crap! What's so baffling is the number of critics who actually pretended to like this smarmy, we're-funny-celebrities-acting-silly, unoriginal dogfart. Don't waste your time. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are weak and insipid, two guys merely cashing in.
  33. EvanS.
    Jan 19, 2006
    Funny to a screeching halt - where the movie reveals the politician with the gay artist son who's hands curled up in the corner of every scene until he makes a pass at one of our befuddled Wedding Crashers and lands in the closet. What an offensive mess.
  34. GrantN.
    Jan 17, 2006
    Wedding Crashers undoubtably begins hilarious and Wilson and McAdams become more likeable as time passes but ultimatly the gags become repetitive. It not the Caddyshack of this generation but its not too far behind.
  35. Matt
    Jan 15, 2006
    probably 8.5. This movie was a lot funnier than i thought it would be. It was actually funny the first time around, unlike movies like anchorman and The 40 year old virgin, in which i found funnier the second time watching. My praises go to vince for his character. Owen had moments, but vince drove the movie.
  36. Tonydannie
    Jan 11, 2006
    " You have got to see this MOvie!!" " It is Funny As hell !!" Those are some of the things I've heard about this movie. And when i finally rented it. Dissapointing indeed. Giving this movie a 5 is very generous of me. Why do I? It had it's moments. But I do have to say. That the dinner scene everyone was always talking about, was mediocre. The only other reason This movie gets a " You have got to see this MOvie!!" " It is Funny As hell !!" Those are some of the things I've heard about this movie. And when i finally rented it. Dissapointing indeed. Giving this movie a 5 is very generous of me. Why do I? It had it's moments. But I do have to say. That the dinner scene everyone was always talking about, was mediocre. The only other reason This movie gets a 5 from me of course is none other then Cristopher Walken. He does not have to be funny. all he's got to do is just talk..viola...Funny. Do not bother bying this movie.. rented and burn it if you have to. but dont buy it. Expand
  37. masoudb.
    Jan 9, 2006
    Sick movie couldnt stop laughing.
  38. CharlesRB.
    Jan 9, 2006
    A comedy with laughs. Unusual.
  39. GaborA.
    Jan 7, 2006
    As the title basically implies the writers of this movie had a great idea and wrote the first twenty minutes of this movie, the actual wedding crashing. From there it was copy and paste from other romantic commedies and a swift downward spiral. Following that trend, the ending is inconceivably terrible.
  40. Bass
    Jan 6, 2006
    A brilliant film that should not be missed by anyone who enjoys to laugh and be entertained. Vince vaughn is effortlessly cool in everyone of his performances and Wedding Crashers is no exception. The chemistry between himself and co-star Owen Wilson is undeniable and a joy to watch, while fellow actors Christopher Walken and Rachel McAdams give excellent performances that provide a A brilliant film that should not be missed by anyone who enjoys to laugh and be entertained. Vince vaughn is effortlessly cool in everyone of his performances and Wedding Crashers is no exception. The chemistry between himself and co-star Owen Wilson is undeniable and a joy to watch, while fellow actors Christopher Walken and Rachel McAdams give excellent performances that provide a rock-solid backbone to the film. Overflowing with comic genious, Wedding Crashers is one of, if not the funniest film of 2005. Expand
  41. AliC
    Jan 6, 2006
    Passable buddy movie with rubbish ending.
  42. JennyP.
    Awesome!!!
  43. KelR.
    Jan 2, 2006
    I agree with Mack S. but give it 1 less point because it wasn't even funny. If this is what counts for humor these days than I guess we really are mindless zombies.
  44. JeremyW.
    Jan 2, 2006
    Best comedy of the year (2005). Could not stop laughing. WOW. All in all a must.
  45. Connor
    Jan 2, 2006
    The film is cleverly written and expertly performed, especially by Wilson, Vaughn, and Walken. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are perfectly matched and are excellent together.
  46. FrankO.
    Jan 2, 2006
    Really enjoyed this flick, thought the comedy concept was inventive, parts of movie quite funny.
  47. MackS.
    Dec 22, 2005
    What a typical cliche movie. Boy meets girl, falls in love but most pursuade her from dumping jerk of a boyfriend. Then at the end he makes a big speech and she realizes that she is in love with the main star. Awww....
  48. WallyS.
    Dec 8, 2005
    Surprisingly the most funniest movie of the year, hilarious on every scene, it has charm and elegancy, the characters aren't superficial and the clichés are necessary, never have I laughed so much in a long time.
  49. CherS
    Nov 4, 2005
    C'mon - have some real fun! Didn't you know some guys who made you laugh and were always the life of the party? Well - now they are on the big screen! We should all live with them for at least a month per year - break out, and just have plain FUN!
  50. normr.
    Oct 17, 2005
    Hilarious.
  51. BridgetJ.
    Sep 24, 2005
    THIS MOVIE TOTALLY ROCKED!! Its very; moch a guy; movie in the begining but after the first 5 minutes every one in the theater will be having a great time. it is absolutly hysterical.
  52. C.B.Browne
    Sep 20, 2005
    Solid. About 25 minutes too long though...
  53. Chris
    Sep 16, 2005
    Great comedy. Even if you don't like sex jokes, you'll still smirk at its stupidity!
  54. EvanC.
    Sep 10, 2005
    Pretty lame.
  55. SheilaB
    Sep 7, 2005
    I had heard from a couple of respected sources that this was a "hill-LARRY-us" movie, so I went into it expecting some laughs. I have an appreciation for the occasional "dumb" movies and "adult" humor, but this movie was chockablock with giant plot holes, obvious stereotypes (yawn!), and was waaay too long (double yawn!) getting to the obvious conclusion. I think I was creeped out by guys I had heard from a couple of respected sources that this was a "hill-LARRY-us" movie, so I went into it expecting some laughs. I have an appreciation for the occasional "dumb" movies and "adult" humor, but this movie was chockablock with giant plot holes, obvious stereotypes (yawn!), and was waaay too long (double yawn!) getting to the obvious conclusion. I think I was creeped out by guys their age with reasonable careers doing such incredibly dumb things that they should've gotten out of their systems 15+ years prior! I've seen the two leads do much better in other movies (but paired with other people). Maybe it's just a matter of taste (I liked "Starsky and Hutch", so what does that say?!), but if you didn't like "Old School", you can pretty much count on disliking this one too! Expand
  56. JonL
    Sep 2, 2005
    Well good film. Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn made the film work. So funny and easy to watch. i am buying this just because so easy to watch and a good laugh.
  57. HughH.
    Aug 31, 2005
    A few funny moment, but a real waste of time.
  58. JamesL.
    Aug 27, 2005
    Dude this movie really rocks, it made me cry when I laughed so hard. From the second it began I loved it. It's so delicously funny just say "I Do" to Wedding crashers?
  59. kiz
    Aug 24, 2005
    1 funny film...didnt think i would like it at first but it completely changed my opinion...never judge a book by its cover !!
  60. LiamK
    Aug 23, 2005
    What starts out as a funny buddy flick quickly degenerates into an overlong, cliche-ridden, racist, homophobic mess. It's disturbing how this turd is raking in the millions. In an attempt to exploit it's R rating, the film often crosses the line of funny and enters into the territory of the tasteless. Which is a real shocker, for Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn share a knack for What starts out as a funny buddy flick quickly degenerates into an overlong, cliche-ridden, racist, homophobic mess. It's disturbing how this turd is raking in the millions. In an attempt to exploit it's R rating, the film often crosses the line of funny and enters into the territory of the tasteless. Which is a real shocker, for Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn share a knack for comedy, timing and chemistry which the movie has no idea how to use. Rachel McAdams is stunning, her smile alone deserves a better film. Expand
  61. JeffV
    Aug 17, 2005
    Really funny with a wicked sense of humor.
  62. ChadS.
    Aug 17, 2005
    The funeral crasher (Ted Danson reprising his role from "Cheers" would've been funnier) character is a good idea, because his life is a cautionary tale, a glimpse into the future for any horndog; but it could've been exploited to better effect. In the second montage, what if "Wedding Crashers" had the verve to show John (Owen Wilson) crashing funerals with Jeremy's mentor, The funeral crasher (Ted Danson reprising his role from "Cheers" would've been funnier) character is a good idea, because his life is a cautionary tale, a glimpse into the future for any horndog; but it could've been exploited to better effect. In the second montage, what if "Wedding Crashers" had the verve to show John (Owen Wilson) crashing funerals with Jeremy's mentor, going so far as to show naked women, this time distraught, vulnerable women, falling into bed. This would provide Wilson with a wonderful acting opportunity to convey the minute differences between charm and smarm, and give this surprisingly benign comedy a little more edge. If you make the road to redemption a little harder for Wilson, that speech he gives to Claire (Rachel McAdams) might be easier to swallow. That whole middle section on the Cleary estate is kind of sweet, but "Wedding Crashers" doesn't spend nearly enough time showing the two men being incorrigible towards women. It's supposed to be a bawdy, rollicking comedy, right? Expand
  63. DaveF
    Aug 14, 2005
    It's is not a laugh-a-minute riot, but certainly has its moments. Vince Vaughn is pure pleasure to watch with his antsy, keyed-up banter. The gay guy was certainly socialized as a dirty freak, though. And there were a number of cheezy moments that made me wince. But look at the other pluses: Will Farrell cameos as the personification of infantile male chauvanism. And they were right It's is not a laugh-a-minute riot, but certainly has its moments. Vince Vaughn is pure pleasure to watch with his antsy, keyed-up banter. The gay guy was certainly socialized as a dirty freak, though. And there were a number of cheezy moments that made me wince. But look at the other pluses: Will Farrell cameos as the personification of infantile male chauvanism. And they were right to keep an R-rating, for liberal and well-placed use of the f-word. That, and boobies. Expand
  64. AndreaN.
    Aug 13, 2005
    I've come to the conclusion after watching this film that Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson could read pretty much any script and make it funny. "The Wedding Crashers" is not a great film-- it is too long, and it's a bit cheesy at times with romantic comedy cliches-- but it's a pretty watchable film due to the presence of Vaughan and Wilson. This isn't an Old School or a I've come to the conclusion after watching this film that Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson could read pretty much any script and make it funny. "The Wedding Crashers" is not a great film-- it is too long, and it's a bit cheesy at times with romantic comedy cliches-- but it's a pretty watchable film due to the presence of Vaughan and Wilson. This isn't an Old School or a Zoolander or a Meet the Parents, so it's best not to go into the theatre expecting it to meet those expectations. It's still worth a trip to the theatres, though. Expand
  65. ZephyrJ.
    Aug 13, 2005
    Terrible waste of decent concept, talented cast. Tries to be raunchy comedy and chick flick, never finds the right pacing or tone. One of the worst-directed big-time movies I have seen, none of the actors is able to create an actual character, only walking cliches: disturbed gay brother, macho BF, horny older woman, etc. The Sack character seems like he wandered in from a completely Terrible waste of decent concept, talented cast. Tries to be raunchy comedy and chick flick, never finds the right pacing or tone. One of the worst-directed big-time movies I have seen, none of the actors is able to create an actual character, only walking cliches: disturbed gay brother, macho BF, horny older woman, etc. The Sack character seems like he wandered in from a completely different movie, he is way too vicious to be believable as the BF to a sweet girl like Rachel McAdams' character. Terrible, sub-par writing, editing, and direction. Expand
  66. JoeF.
    Aug 7, 2005
    If you are a guy, you will love this film.
  67. JoeyK.
    Aug 6, 2005
    Hilarious. Critics were not wrong in saying it slows down towards the end, but in actuality, that's because there's an actual (although cliched) plot that needs resolving, and it's still funny. It's a great movie, because in addition to bringing the brilliant raunchy humor you'd expect from any stupid movie, it keeps it all in what turns out to be an actual, good movie.
  68. BradC
    Aug 5, 2005
    Great fiun movie. Had to go see it a second time to hear the stuff I missed the first from laughing so hard.
  69. JoeM.
    Aug 4, 2005
    I loved this movie.
  70. KevinH
    Aug 1, 2005
    What a disappointment. I was looking forward to seeing one of the funniest movies ever and instead got a lukewarm warm pile of goo. Sure there were some funny moments (Will Ferrell being among the highlights) and I love raunchy comedies... but this one did not live up to its lofty advance billing. Lots of cliches too - the swearing granny, the nympho bridesmaid, the tortured gay son, frat What a disappointment. I was looking forward to seeing one of the funniest movies ever and instead got a lukewarm warm pile of goo. Sure there were some funny moments (Will Ferrell being among the highlights) and I love raunchy comedies... but this one did not live up to its lofty advance billing. Lots of cliches too - the swearing granny, the nympho bridesmaid, the tortured gay son, frat boys on steroids - ugh. Wait until it comes out on video, or better yet, see it on HBO. Expand
  71. Jed
    Aug 1, 2005
    Sure, some weak points. But it wasn't trying to be The Graduate or even Something's Gotta Give. If you're looking to be entertained, and not hoping to find a movie you can discuss in your film class, this one should fit the ticket.
  72. PaulF.
    Aug 1, 2005
    In my mind not as funny as Bad News Bears but damn close. Vaughn in the bed room scene at the mansion is the climax of the movie. It's absolutely hysterical. Wilson as usually plays the bad boy that's really a good guy. He does it well but he is definitely less slap stick than Vaughn. Personally I think Jane Seymour stold the show along with her gay painter brother. Great In my mind not as funny as Bad News Bears but damn close. Vaughn in the bed room scene at the mansion is the climax of the movie. It's absolutely hysterical. Wilson as usually plays the bad boy that's really a good guy. He does it well but he is definitely less slap stick than Vaughn. Personally I think Jane Seymour stold the show along with her gay painter brother. Great characters. They definitely could have done more with them but overlall it was job well done. Expand
  73. timc
    Jul 31, 2005
    Had a few moments- very few- that were funny, but very uneven . Vaugn is over the top in a not so good way. Wilson is the best thing in the movie. Overall, a rental pick... if its a free rental!
  74. Rob
    Jul 31, 2005
    Not funny.....mostly offensive, and I went in wanting to laugh....thinking it would be good. THIS is what "funny" is??? I don't think so.
  75. CindyD.
    Jul 30, 2005
    I laughed throught this movie. A definate to see again and to purchase. This will be the next classic!
  76. MikeR
    Jul 29, 2005
    Couldent stop laughing until the last like 20 minutes. it definately should have ended quicker or had a diffrent ending but it didnt ruin it for me.
  77. ryanb.
    Jul 29, 2005
    Hilarious for the first hour and a half then becauses laughably cliche. Vince Vahn is great. Not quite a supertroopers but close.
  78. Kevin
    Jul 29, 2005
    Vince Vaughn is better as a lug than a cad, and he clearly thinks he is HILARIOUS here. Almost every scene with him and Owen Wilson is painful and proves that a good script is almost always funnier than improvisation. The women are the best part, but unfortunately this movie is being advertised as a raunchy comedy, but is actually a sappy romantic "comedy" with rare raunchy scenes.
  79. Roquentin
    Jul 26, 2005
    Dares you to laugh at it, and you do. Vince Vaughn, in my mind, has now refined his act to an idiosyncratic level on par with Bill Murray, for example. Worth seeing for his performance alone. Genius, I say--pure genius!
  80. Kvan
    Jul 25, 2005
    Predictable and mostly lame. Every gag has been done better in other movies. I managed to laugh a couple of times, but began to focus on my watch toward the end. 2 hours is way to long for this comedy. If you like movies like Old School and Swingers, go see them again and take a pass on Wedding Crashers.
  81. BrianL.
    Jul 24, 2005
    A lot of funny moments, but it danced on the edge of painful several times.
  82. StevieG
    Jul 24, 2005
    A very funny, albeit totally purile, comedy for the first 2/3. An unfortunately typically American build to an unrealistic happy ending for the last 1/3. There are so many humorous moments that the end is worth it. And even in the end, there are some moments. This movie is not for the politically correct or those not fond of frat boy humor. It made me laugh. Alot. Peace.
  83. DaveS
    Jul 24, 2005
    We Walked out it was smut.
  84. DanB.
    Jul 23, 2005
    Maybe it helped that I came in expecting the ending to suck. It was funny throughout. Those two are freakily good together onscreen.
  85. ChuckY.
    Jul 23, 2005
    Funny and bizarre; go see it.
  86. David
    Jul 23, 2005
    I laughed my A** off throughout. That alone makes it funny and enjoyable. None of that pyschobabble as presented in the War of the Freaking Worlds. A movie that made sense and let the audience in on the jokes. Great job by all but especially Vince Vaughn whose comedic genius really shined here. Go and enjoy. I have a funeral to crash.
  87. Rex
    Jul 22, 2005
    I laughed so hard I cried the entire movie. This is honestly the funniest comedy I have seen for an extremely long time. Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are fantastic!!! Whoever cast this film is a genius, seriously. Perfect!
  88. RobertM.
    Jul 22, 2005
    Very funny, classic summer comedy. Every summer there's seems to be one standout and this is it. Now, as for the people knockin the movie: may I suggest they remove the 7 inch pickle outta their butts. Man, it KILLS me when people just don't like regular comedy. Comedies are suppose to make you laugh out loud: that's the point! So stop looking for plot lines and good Very funny, classic summer comedy. Every summer there's seems to be one standout and this is it. Now, as for the people knockin the movie: may I suggest they remove the 7 inch pickle outta their butts. Man, it KILLS me when people just don't like regular comedy. Comedies are suppose to make you laugh out loud: that's the point! So stop looking for plot lines and good acting. Otherwise we'd all be sleeping in Drama's! Now go to the theater, watch the movie, and laugh. Expand
  89. LeahD.
    Jul 21, 2005
    It's predictably funny; but with that being said, it's the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. I tell everyone that if they liked Old School, then they'll like Wedding Crashers. It's just as good if not better. Even now, two and a half weeks after seeing it (I saw it on sneak preview), random scenes will pop into my head and i'll stasrt laughing out loud.
  90. Jim
    Jul 21, 2005
    Not great, but pretty funny. Vince Vaughn makes the movie.
  91. Jusin
    Jul 21, 2005
    Saw it twice already, this movie is hilarious, i honestly have not lauged like that in a movie in a long time, probly since i saw old school, its just one of those movies that you wish could keep going cuz the characters blend so well together.
  92. VetaN.
    Jul 21, 2005
    This film is an outstanding summer comedy. The acting is so natural, funny and full of life! The last third of the movie digresses into corniness but I had a really good time watching most of it.
  93. SanfordI.
    Jul 20, 2005
    You have got to be kidding me....the people giving this movie a 9 or 10 have got to be movie studio shills. My wife and I were ready walk out of the movie with 15 minutes to go...its THAT bad. I'd have given it a rating of '2' but Will Farrell's 2 minutes of screen time was actually funny. Unfortunately, Farrell's bit part seems to be written in as it adds nothing You have got to be kidding me....the people giving this movie a 9 or 10 have got to be movie studio shills. My wife and I were ready walk out of the movie with 15 minutes to go...its THAT bad. I'd have given it a rating of '2' but Will Farrell's 2 minutes of screen time was actually funny. Unfortunately, Farrell's bit part seems to be written in as it adds nothing a brief stint of smiles. If you like predictability and stereotypes this is the movie for you. If you really want to entertain yourself with an intelligent romantic/comedy rent "The Graduate." Expand
  94. Docta
    Jul 19, 2005
    There are some good laughs in the middle but the last third of the movie is an enormous s**t fest. Extremely predictable and cornier than a post-BBQ deuce. Vince Vaughn just barely saves the movie.
  95. AlexA.
    Jul 19, 2005
    Awesome! one of the funniest movies since Old School. It was magnificent. The mannerisms from Vince Vaughn are wicked funny and when Will Ferrell stepped out it laughed so hard I cried!
  96. OmarY.
    Jul 19, 2005
    Far too predictable, far too mainstream. You will laugh out loud several times due to the comic talent involved -- that MAY make this movie worth seeing, depending on how valuable your time is.
  97. JoanG.
    Jul 19, 2005
    Delightful and hilarious. I can't imagine what the folks who gave it negative reviews found not to like. VV and OW were born to play these roles. And I can't remember the last time a comedy with a romantic angle remained funny to the end, as this does, instead of petering out into romantic slop. I also loved the fact that the writers and the director know the difference between Delightful and hilarious. I can't imagine what the folks who gave it negative reviews found not to like. VV and OW were born to play these roles. And I can't remember the last time a comedy with a romantic angle remained funny to the end, as this does, instead of petering out into romantic slop. I also loved the fact that the writers and the director know the difference between grown-up, raunchy humor and gross-out idiocy. Expand
  98. GregM.
    Jul 19, 2005
    I don't think I'm being too harsh when I saw that almost all the characters and propulsive plot points are lame and/or contrived. I mean, foul mouthed granny? Abusive, condescending WASP boyfriend? Sexed-up, desperate housewife? The list goes on. But what's up with Todd? Is he a confused teen or the hunchback of Notre Dame? Despite a noble cast effort, this film ends up as I don't think I'm being too harsh when I saw that almost all the characters and propulsive plot points are lame and/or contrived. I mean, foul mouthed granny? Abusive, condescending WASP boyfriend? Sexed-up, desperate housewife? The list goes on. But what's up with Todd? Is he a confused teen or the hunchback of Notre Dame? Despite a noble cast effort, this film ends up as just more puerile, predictable Hollywood trash. At least Wilson and buddy Wes Anderson take risks with their scripts. Expand
  99. Marc
    Jul 18, 2005
    The critics have been way too hard on this film. I went to see it this past weekend, and it was the funniest film I've ever seen, bar none! It will put a smile on your face, from start to finish.
  100. WW
    Jul 18, 2005
    Some very funny parts (Vaughn tied in bed, football game) and Vaughn and Wilson play off of each other well. However it seemed like the plot was muddled with cliche turns and it wallowed and wailed in need of some concise editing as it simply dragged out unnecessarily. A hit and miss comedy that hits about half the time.

1. Surprisingly flabby, with lazy writing and some final-act lurches into unironic rom-com that seem at odds with the bizarro premise.
  2. Lung-bloatingly funny.
    Wedding Crashers may be the most optimistic Hollywood comedy of the year, because it restores at least some dim hope that directors, writers and actors with actual brains in their heads can somehow triumph over unimaginative studio execs. In that way, Wedding Crashers isn't just the life of the party, but its pulse.