3.0

1. May 21, 2013
    A painfully unfunny movie. I was honestly just sitting there bored throughout the entire movie. I thought this would be a funny movie because it had Ray Romano in it and I loved his sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond, but unfortunately I found myself not caring about a single thing in this movie. The acting is crappy and the plot is predictable and void of any laughs. You might get a fewA painfully unfunny movie. I was honestly just sitting there bored throughout the entire movie. I thought this would be a funny movie because it had Ray Romano in it and I loved his sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond, but unfortunately I found myself not caring about a single thing in this movie. The acting is crappy and the plot is predictable and void of any laughs. You might get a few chuckles in, but that'll probably be over how stupid it all is. Avoid this movie. Collapse

1. Compounding the sense of predictability and deja vu is the presence of well-known TV actors portraying the sorts of characters they've perfected on the small screen.
    Welcome to Mooseport's satirical edge is dull and pitted, the screenplay is overlong and uninteresting, the comedy is soft and shapeless, and the actors perform like they're on a sit com.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Lacks the antic energy and inspired imagination that might have put this over as a sharp-witted community comedy in the Preston Sturges vein.