7.0

1. Aug 11, 2013
    I love Jen Aniston anyway, but this movie was very, very funny! The entire theater laughed throughout the whole movie. Yes, jokes were raunchy, a lot of f-bombs, crude jokes and hand gestures, but, lighten up...it's a comedy, and I did not really guess the twist at the end. In all, a fun, feel good movie. Puritans, be warned. I rate this a ten...but my computer is acting up so it might register as zero on the scale...but it is a ten. Expand
  2. Aug 24, 2013
    If you have dirty and crude sense of humor like myself, then you'll love this movie. Jason Sudeikis nails it as always, but its the chemistry between him and the other characters that really brings the whole thing together. Watching Sudeikis, Emma Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, and Will Poulter (funniest person in the movie) all take jokes at each others expense is hilarious. It makes the most of the characters pretending to be the perfect all American family by putting them in plenty of awkward and hilarious scenarios. The movie had me rolling. Whether or not you'll like it just boils down to how much you enjoy dirty humor and sex jokes. All I know is that I had a blast with "We're the Millers", and I think you will too, provided you're into this kind of thing. It might be the best comedy I've seen come out this year. Expand
  3. Dec 18, 2013
    Great movie start to finish! Overall a funny movie and well put together compared to most comedies I've seen over the year. Jennifer Anniston was looking pretty amazing....... enough said about that. Rest of the cast was great. I was surprised to see the score at 6.8 and believe it should be around 7.5 to 8 but then again only 194 have rated the film.

If you haven't seen this film
    before the holidays it's a must see in my opinion.

: kdk;d jk;jk; jk;ajkd j;kkdjk;jdkjk kdkjiejkdiek kkdkkdjk
  4. Aug 25, 2013
    There are a Lot of funny parts to this movie. Went to it spur of the moment with some friends, not expecting much and it exceeded my expectations. Don't expect the best plot but it will hopefully provide you with some good laughs like it did for me.
  5. Jan 17, 2014
    This was one of the best comedies of 2013 and the score of 44/100 is just plain shocking. We're the Millers had it all great acting and it was extremely funny right till the end.
  6. Aug 15, 2013
    To be perfectly honest, this is the funniest movie I have seen in quite a while. Ignore the critics. I went to see this movie in theaters, and everyone in the theater was cracking up for the majority of the movie. The movie is pretty predictable toward the end, though I think the vast amounts of crude but hilarious humor throughout the movie more than make up for it.
  7. Aug 11, 2013
    This was a very funny movie.There were scenes, that you thought were predictable.
    But this movie, pushed the envelope and when it happen,was like wow ,didn't expect that.
    It was entertaining and got a lunar laugh out of me.
  8. Aug 10, 2013
    Had not laughed this hard since I first saw the first hang over film. The whole theater (which was full) appear to agree with me that night. Enjoyed it.
  9. Jan 7, 2014
    We're The Millers is one of the most hilarious movies of 2013, with exceptional acting and good one line script writing which managers to keep your attention the whole way to the bloopers credits. Your in for a laugh out loud movie night with the family/friends. Would recommend to everyone!
  10. Sep 13, 2014
    Once again the critic reviews prove to be utterly useless. A big chunk of the movies I've seen during my lifetime take a while to get into and enjoy. Some, I didn't even like until I saw the ending.

I enjoyed 'We're the Millers' thoroughly, from start to finish. I can't say that about many movies.
    Not really a family flick, but a very enjoyable and funny ride.
  11. Nov 4, 2014
    Just a one more best movie for night. Just rent it in iTunes and have a great evening with your friends and girlfriend. Critics are watching too many movies and already have not know how to say "just a good movie" about just a good movie.
  12. Aug 26, 2013
    Hilarious! The best comedy since "Scary Movie"! "We're The Millers" has top notch acting, hilarious jokes, and everything you need in a comedy. A must see.
  13. Aug 12, 2013
    Man was this movie funny I was laughing throughout the whole movie.I wouldn't take my kids to watch it as it has sex jokes, strippers, and drug dealing other than that great movie
  14. Aug 11, 2013
    A true comedy. Raunchy yet wholesome. An amazing move. Leave the children at home. Did I mention that it was raunchy? That really ties it up in a nutshell. So as I finish up the 150 characters I would like to say, Try it, you will like it.
  15. Dec 25, 2013
    Great movie. Much better than the critics have said. With the exception of a rater cheesy moment near the end, I don't know what could make this movie better. Great cast, good humor, and just an all around fun movie.
  16. Sep 1, 2013
    why is this rated so dam low i own a cineworld card i watch EVERY movie that is released and THIS was the best i have seen this year remember R.V its that just the rude version i laughed my ass of start to finish
    its a great film btw dont watch grown ups 2 funny just no story
  17. Sep 24, 2013
    It's Not the Funniest Movie I've seen,but it still geta a ten/ten.....it was so halarious...,but i think they ruined the whole movie with love,other than that....its totally cool.and has a weird ending,really i wasn't satisfied with it..poor and weak ending.
  18. Oct 5, 2013
    It's not winning any awards, but grab a few friends and go watch this movie, in a theater or at home. Really funny, one of the better comedies in recent years, and Jennofer Aniston
  19. Dec 1, 2013
    This movie was hilarious. Loved it. The cast was great. I love a movie that makes me laugh so hard it has me running to the restroom. Great job. Will buy the DVD.
  20. Mar 12, 2014
    were the millers a not any other movie that had a stripper and pot dealer with a virgin and a runaway as a family i like the humor in this but the virgin is retarted . funny movie
  21. Jul 6, 2014
    This movie is hilarious. I loved that one scene where Kenny (played by Will Poulter) gets bitten in the balls by a spider. Other scenes are included. Like that cop scene where somebody has to suck his dick. So my suggestion, she the movie.

1. Reviewed by: Paul Bradshaw
    Aug 28, 2013
    It’s predictable, politically incorrect and too long – but a handful of really big chuckles excuse most of the cop-outs. There’s a much edgier film in here somewhere, but this one will definitely do.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hang on for the outtake bloopers over the credits and you'll see Aniston momentarily unsure how to take a joke at her expense.
  3. Reviewed by: Robbie Collin
    Aug 22, 2013
    The key to the film’s success, and the reason it often left me hooting with laughter, is Aniston, and her character’s struggle in vain to maintain her sweetheart persona.