7.0

1. May 18, 2015
    I enjoyed both Horrible Bosses as I though they were hilarious. In this movie you will find Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis very funny. Ignore the plot and just enjoy the laughs.
  2. May 9, 2015
    Fun, entertaining, great actors and a solid plot.

There are many "WTF-moments" and the movie is overall very good with a lot of jokes. Most of the movie is about character development, and it really made a great job in that aspect. The negative factors are on the other hand; much predictable events, bad plot in the third act, and the non-fitting actor called Emma Roberts.

3. Feb 7, 2015
    Funniest movie I've ever seen. The critic reviews are just unfair. If you have a good sense of humor then this movie will surely have you bursting into tears from its sexual references
  4. Jan 25, 2015
    Way more entertaining and funny than what i thought it would be. It is a very nice time if you want t have a few laughs and not see anything with some depth. Some of the situations are pretty hilarious and overall the movie is saved by the actor playing the kid. He is brilliant, the best part without any doubt. No need to skip it.
  5. Nov 23, 2014
    We're the Millers is an original comedy and it could possibly be the best comedy of 2013. It was nice to see Jason Sudeikis out front in the lead role. He has been the quiet one in so many comedies and its nice to see him finally get his due. Jennifer Aniston is great as well and the whole family is a great cast. If you haven't seen this one yet, go rent it!
  6. Nov 15, 2014
    the kid in the movie is funny. Roberts, Sudeikus and Aniston are terrible in this movie though, I dont know who wrote the jokes, but these actors did not deliver. Ed Helms character was over the top terrible. The movie is a funny idea, but the cast fails to deliver
  7. Nov 4, 2014
    Just a one more best movie for night. Just rent it in iTunes and have a great evening with your friends and girlfriend. Critics are watching too many movies and already have not know how to say "just a good movie" about just a good movie.
  8. Sep 13, 2014
    Once again the critic reviews prove to be utterly useless. A big chunk of the movies I've seen during my lifetime take a while to get into and enjoy. Some, I didn't even like until I saw the ending.

I enjoyed 'We're the Millers' thoroughly, from start to finish. I can't say that about many movies.
    Not really a family flick, but a very enjoyable and funny ride.
  9. Sep 6, 2014
    There are too many scenes that just dont quite do anything for me, and the ok scenes are still not that great. Overall, a way over rated comedy in my opinion, that really worth one, two at the most views.
  10. Sep 1, 2014
    I don't care what anyone says--I haven't had this good of a laugh from a new movie so far this year. Yes, it's cliched, but they did it right. Yay for Jen Aniston!
  11. Jul 6, 2014
    This movie is hilarious. I loved that one scene where Kenny (played by Will Poulter) gets bitten in the balls by a spider. Other scenes are included. Like that cop scene where somebody has to suck his dick. So my suggestion, she the movie.
  12. May 25, 2014
    We're the Millers was actually pretty funny and better then what the critics had to say about it. For a movie being about a fake family going to mexico to get marijuana its an enjoyable comedy. The cast was great Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston,Ed Helms, Emma Roberts, Nick Offerman, Molly C. Quinn, Kathryn Hahn all hilarious. For a comedy the movie did feel too long and could have cut atWe're the Millers was actually pretty funny and better then what the critics had to say about it. For a movie being about a fake family going to mexico to get marijuana its an enjoyable comedy. The cast was great Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston,Ed Helms, Emma Roberts, Nick Offerman, Molly C. Quinn, Kathryn Hahn all hilarious. For a comedy the movie did feel too long and could have cut at least 10 minutes off of it also with some of the scenes they lasted too long to were you knew something even worse was going to happen like the bus makeout scene. Overall i give it a 7.0 i really enjoyed this movie if possible id like to see a sequel.

Oh yeah plus that Jennifer Aniston dancing scene was awesome!
  13. May 5, 2014
    I love Jennifer Aniston and Will Poulter, I find them usually excellent comic actors. Unfortunately, I don't believe this script served them well. I found the jokes were well worn and predictable, very unfunny. I was unable to force myself to sit through the entire movie (and I did try).
  14. Apr 11, 2014
    A Small time drug dealer (Sudekis) lands himself in trouble after being robbed and, forced to smuggle drugs in from Mexico, he hires his misfit neighbour, a local stripper and a young runaway to pose as his family with the hope that he is less likely to be stopped by the authorities.

The movie is a goofy as that premise suggests and whilst it runs out of steam as it heads towards its rather predictable finale there are genuine laughs to be had throughout, even if it doesn't do anything that hasn't been seen in other movies of this type. It’s probably deserving of a 6 really but Jennifer Aniston a stripper is worth an extra mark.
  15. Apr 7, 2014
    While it's funny, We're The Miller suffers with its so-so forgettable plot but it's still entertaining to watch with friends, whether they're sober or high. (no pun intended)
  16. Mar 12, 2014
    were the millers a not any other movie that had a stripper and pot dealer with a virgin and a runaway as a family i like the humor in this but the virgin is retarted . funny movie
  17. Mar 11, 2014
    The movie has its flaws, but I was entertained from start to finish and that's the only thing that matters.

Unfortunately this movie falls somewhat in the same category as let's say the Hangover movies, so all the wannabe movie critics will give it a low rating based on solely that.
  18. Mar 10, 2014
    I'm sorry but sometimes you have to put down your cannes-film festival critic's hat, sit back and just laugh your head off at some moderately crude humor. No it won't win any awards and it even dips into some sappy moments that are pretty ridiculous, but I haven't laughed this much at a movie in a very long time. And even if she did use a body double for some scenes, Aniston is stillI'm sorry but sometimes you have to put down your cannes-film festival critic's hat, sit back and just laugh your head off at some moderately crude humor. No it won't win any awards and it even dips into some sappy moments that are pretty ridiculous, but I haven't laughed this much at a movie in a very long time. And even if she did use a body double for some scenes, Aniston is still gorgeous.
    If you can kick back with a glass of wine or a beer and not take it too seriously, it's hilarious!
  19. Mar 3, 2014
    It tries to hard to be modern and current at times and has a few face-palm moments, but by and large, if you don't take the film too seriously, you will certainly enjoy the ride.
  20. Feb 12, 2014
    I recently saw this movie and the only problem I had with the movie is that it cursed way took much, causing the movie to go down in entertainment. I gave this movie a low rating.
  21. Feb 3, 2014
    It recently dawned on me just how immoral this movie really is. I gave this a six before but now I'm lowering my score. I liked the casting, and there were some funny moments, but that doesn't change the fact that the dialogue is nearly always course and perverse. The basic concept is clever, but the story takes a very predictable path. This is where the cast comes in to (almost) saveIt recently dawned on me just how immoral this movie really is. I gave this a six before but now I'm lowering my score. I liked the casting, and there were some funny moments, but that doesn't change the fact that the dialogue is nearly always course and perverse. The basic concept is clever, but the story takes a very predictable path. This is where the cast comes in to (almost) save the day. They all fit their roles very well, especially Sudeikis. Emma Roberts also gives a surprisingly feisty turn, but in the end it's just another formulaic raunch fest that doesn't know when to stop. Expand
  22. Jan 17, 2014
    This was one of the best comedies of 2013 and the score of 44/100 is just plain shocking. We're the Millers had it all great acting and it was extremely funny right till the end.
  23. Jan 7, 2014
    We're The Millers is one of the most hilarious movies of 2013, with exceptional acting and good one line script writing which managers to keep your attention the whole way to the bloopers credits. Your in for a laugh out loud movie night with the family/friends. Would recommend to everyone!
  24. Jan 3, 2014
    Definitely enjoyable. Not one of the cleverest, most intelligent comedies of the year. But good fun and never boring. Watch the credits for some very funny bloopers, especially if your fan of Friends (hint).
  25. Dec 31, 2013
    What has entertainment come to? The movie had the potential to be entertaining, but was ruined with a barrage of profanity. The majority of the script is cursing and lacks the ability to deliver comedy without frequent cursing.
  26. Dec 31, 2013
    This is a movie that is a definite watch at least once. It might not be a more than one time laugh fest, but the humor is there in droves, the jokes stick, and is well put together. I laughed very hard in the theater, and then again at home with my girlfriend (although not as hard because I anticipated the jokes). Overall it is a movie that you leave feeling satisfied.
  27. Dec 25, 2013
    Great movie. Much better than the critics have said. With the exception of a rater cheesy moment near the end, I don't know what could make this movie better. Great cast, good humor, and just an all around fun movie.
  28. Dec 18, 2013
    Great movie start to finish! Overall a funny movie and well put together compared to most comedies I've seen over the year. Jennifer Anniston was looking pretty amazing....... enough said about that. Rest of the cast was great. I was surprised to see the score at 6.8 and believe it should be around 7.5 to 8 but then again only 194 have rated the film.

If you haven't seen this film

If you haven't seen this film before the holidays it's a must see in my opinion.

: kdk;d jk;jk; jk;ajkd j;kkdjk;jdkjk kdkjiejkdiek kkdkkdjk
  29. Dec 12, 2013
    This is one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen, SO not worth 2 hours of your time! The only part worth watching is Jennifer Aniston's strip scene in the garage. I'd suggest just skipping to that part and to not watch the rest of the movie, because it sucks.
  30. Dec 12, 2013
    Filled with great actors and plenty of laugh-out-loud moments, 'We're The Millers' is well worth the watch. It also benefits from sticking such contrasting characters in a story like this.
  31. Dec 8, 2013
    This started off well but got unrealistic quite quickly. All of the characters are fundamentally unlikable and rude and really have no depth at all. They're supposed to act incognito as the family and just look the part but instead they're all in everyone's face with their big act, which is just dumb. I switched it off after half an hour after having a few laughs, but not enough to make meThis started off well but got unrealistic quite quickly. All of the characters are fundamentally unlikable and rude and really have no depth at all. They're supposed to act incognito as the family and just look the part but instead they're all in everyone's face with their big act, which is just dumb. I switched it off after half an hour after having a few laughs, but not enough to make me wanna continue. Expand
  32. Dec 1, 2013
    This movie was hilarious. Loved it. The cast was great. I love a movie that makes me laugh so hard it has me running to the restroom. Great job. Will buy the DVD.
  33. Nov 29, 2013
    We're the Millers is unfortunately your typical modern comedy. The acting is good enough but the plot is predictable and the situational humor is drowned by the absurdity of the situations themselves, effectively losing the entire point of situational humor. Jason Sudeikis is typically really funny but he isn't given much to work with here. Jennifer Aniston looks amazing and Emma RobertsWe're the Millers is unfortunately your typical modern comedy. The acting is good enough but the plot is predictable and the situational humor is drowned by the absurdity of the situations themselves, effectively losing the entire point of situational humor. Jason Sudeikis is typically really funny but he isn't given much to work with here. Jennifer Aniston looks amazing and Emma Roberts is about as pretty as they come but they don't push this movie over mediocre. Honestly, the only really entertaining thing about the film is the other family they run into. Nick Offerman and Kathryn Hahn are hilarious and own the screen when they're on. Again though, they don't have enough screen time to make the movie better than meh. The funniest scene in the entire film, in my opinion, actually takes place after the movie during the blooper reel. In it they replace the TLC song from the trailer with the theme song from Friends, catching Jennifer Aniston, aka Rachel, off guard. I got a good laugh out of that but when the best laughs come from the bloopers, there's clearly something missing in the movie. Overall, it's not a bad movie but it should've been much better. I have a feeling the only reason most people are giving it higher ratings is because of the stripper scenes. Expand
  34. Nov 27, 2013
    This is a very funny movie, i enjoyed watching it. Jennifer Aniston, Jason Sudeikis, and the other two younger actors where great. This is a hilarious movie that can be enjoyed watching it with you're family or by yourself. Overall Score= 78/100
  35. Nov 19, 2013
    Sometimes predictable, sometimes painfully unfunny, "We're the Millers" is still able to deliver a decent amount of fun; a feat the bigger considering it's "just an American comedy". It's really not that bad as the critics would have you believed.
  36. Nov 18, 2013
    A decent modern American comedy with good actors, funny situations and rather predictable story twists. And a special to Jennifer Aniston, seems that she becomes an even more beautiful and sexy woman. Bravo!
  37. Nov 18, 2013
    Though incredibly predictable from start to finish, "We're the Millers" did make me laugh. it made all 7 of us burst in tears at some moments actually, and the final blooper scene? Outstanding
  38. Nov 10, 2013
    Awesome funny movie, so much better than i thought it would be. Jennifer Aniston still looking hot as ever! lots of jokes, funny humor. Good cast, they worked well together.

I would recommend this movie to watch, i would describe it as a light hearted comedy with cheeky adult humor. The bad points would be, they didn't change there clothes during the trip, bit odd you would think

The bad points would be, they didn't change there clothes during the trip, bit odd you would think they would have done as they go on "vacation" together. and the story seemed a bit weak in places. But other than that it was all round good.

Give it a chance, its worth to watch it.
  39. Nov 8, 2013
    "We're the Millers" can be rude, crude and very offensive but, man, was it hilarious! There's a big difference between being offensive because you think it makes you edgy with your comedy and being offensive for the sake of actually being funny. I got the feeling this movie rode that line quite well as it felt fully self-aware about how the humor went in the film. Jason Sudeikis really"We're the Millers" can be rude, crude and very offensive but, man, was it hilarious! There's a big difference between being offensive because you think it makes you edgy with your comedy and being offensive for the sake of actually being funny. I got the feeling this movie rode that line quite well as it felt fully self-aware about how the humor went in the film. Jason Sudeikis really helped the film along as he carried the movie to hilarious results and the rest of the cast was right there keeping pace or trying to enhance everything going on. The only low point for me was Emma Roberts wasn't the funniest but with the rest of the cast carrying her, that complaint is barely recognizable. While the movie tends to go on longer than it needs to be and kinda ends after a very noticeable slowdown, the movie is still very funny. Expand
  40. Nov 4, 2013
    i don't know if its because my expectations have been lowered by what passes as comedy movie, but i liked this movie. The humor is great yet edgy, Hovering around the border of the comfortable giving a few Yikes moments and a few hilarious. naturally you gotta be ok with that kind of thing. Considering how nowadays comedy movies are reduced to either the extremely ridiculous or the "Look ai don't know if its because my expectations have been lowered by what passes as comedy movie, but i liked this movie. The humor is great yet edgy, Hovering around the border of the comfortable giving a few Yikes moments and a few hilarious. naturally you gotta be ok with that kind of thing. Considering how nowadays comedy movies are reduced to either the extremely ridiculous or the "Look a reference. isn't that funny?" kind i'm glad to have finally enjoyed a comedy again after years. The movie isn't perfect, but it ain't bad either Expand
  41. Nov 2, 2013
    The run time really pushes it and it will get on your nerves because you just want it to end. Also, It is rather predictable and very corny. However, The laughs through out will easily keep you entertained and that alone makes it worth watching.
  42. Oct 5, 2013
    It's not winning any awards, but grab a few friends and go watch this movie, in a theater or at home. Really funny, one of the better comedies in recent years, and Jennofer Aniston
  43. Oct 1, 2013
    THis is a piece of movie that appalls any sentient beings sense of propriety. If I could possibly give it a lower ranking than zero I would. This is pap meant to capitalize on grade school mentality and mysogeny of the worst impulses of the worst americans. All those involved in this flick should be ashamed, or preferably kill themselves. I am not joking this is a piece of excrementTHis is a piece of movie that appalls any sentient beings sense of propriety. If I could possibly give it a lower ranking than zero I would. This is pap meant to capitalize on grade school mentality and mysogeny of the worst impulses of the worst americans. All those involved in this flick should be ashamed, or preferably kill themselves. I am not joking this is a piece of excrement that they want to feed you. Expand
  44. Sep 29, 2013
    I laughed and laughed, but must admit I'm tired of the exposed genital humor even though it worked well in its particular scene. This movie is fun to see. It's not great, but who cares; you'll get some good laughs and an escape for the afternoon or evening.
  45. Sep 27, 2013
    Not the best of movies but worth watching. The acting was pretty good and the plot was also pretty good. I did find myself laughing moderately throughout the movie. Just a fun movie to watch. The twist at the end of the movie was cool.
  46. Sep 24, 2013
    It's Not the Funniest Movie I've seen,but it still geta a ten/ten.....it was so halarious...,but i think they ruined the whole movie with love,other than that....its totally cool.and has a weird ending,really i wasn't satisfied with it..poor and weak ending.
  47. Sep 21, 2013
    Una comedia entretenida con sus buenos momentos dejando claro que no es memorable. El problema que enfrenta We’re the Millers es que es una película muy fácil de olvidar. Y no motiva a que más allá de saliendo de la sala en donde se proyecto, hables de los chistes que ganaron tus carcajadas. A pesar de ser un filme para adultos trata de enviarnos un mensaje positivo. Haciendo de esosUna comedia entretenida con sus buenos momentos dejando claro que no es memorable. El problema que enfrenta We’re the Millers es que es una película muy fácil de olvidar. Y no motiva a que más allá de saliendo de la sala en donde se proyecto, hables de los chistes que ganaron tus carcajadas. A pesar de ser un filme para adultos trata de enviarnos un mensaje positivo. Haciendo de esos momentos un poco aburridos. No veo porque esta historia tratara de esforzarse por contarnos una moraleja. Finalmente es una historia que requiere de tus amistades para poder aceptarla. Expand
  48. Sep 21, 2013
    It is not the best film I have ever seen, but is very funny in many parts of the film, with good acting. The best scene was definetly when the cannabis batch disguised as a baby got run over by the truck. 7/10
  49. Sep 17, 2013
    I was going to pass on this one when I saw the reviews but a friend loved it and so I decided to give it a shot... What I learned is my friend has poor taste in movies. I laughed loudly many times but was immediately ashamed of myself for doing so. This is almost as lewd and crude as any Sacha Baron Cohen filth out there so if your into that... knock yourself out. Please don't let me catchI was going to pass on this one when I saw the reviews but a friend loved it and so I decided to give it a shot... What I learned is my friend has poor taste in movies. I laughed loudly many times but was immediately ashamed of myself for doing so. This is almost as lewd and crude as any Sacha Baron Cohen filth out there so if your into that... knock yourself out. Please don't let me catch anyone taking minor children to see this one. Expand
  50. Sep 16, 2013
    Il titolo italiano fa paura, con quella sua aria da prima serata di Italia 1, ma forse proprio quello il motivo che ha portato la gente a riempire la sala, in maggioranza adolescenti che si possono immaginare molto legati alla rete berlusconiana. E, del resto, l’assunto di base va a cascare da quelle parti, sia pure ribaltato: il film infatti una presa in giro (termine aulico, visto ilIl titolo italiano fa paura, con quella sua aria da prima serata di Italia 1, ma forse proprio quello il motivo che ha portato la gente a riempire la sala, in maggioranza adolescenti che si possono immaginare molto legati alla rete berlusconiana. E, del resto, l’assunto di base va a cascare da quelle parti, sia pure ribaltato: il film infatti una presa in giro (termine aulico, visto il battutario) della ‘tipica’ famiglia statunitense che ci viene ammannita da sit-com e filmetti più o meno inconsistenti, tanto che alla fine scorrono spezzoni di errori o beffe verificatesi durante le riprese (veri o falsi pure loro? Mah, certo quello dello scherzo a Aniston con il tema di ‘Friends’ qualche dubbio lo lascia). Per ripagare un debito con il suo boss, il piccolo spacciatore David accetta di contrabbandare una grossa partita di droga dal Messico e, al fine di non dare nell’occhio, si inventa una famiglia in vacanza oltreconfine arruolando una ballerina di lap-dance, l’adolescente un po’ tonto che gli vicino di casa e una ragazza sbandata incontrata per caso. Partiti a bordo di un camper enorme, i quattro vanno incontro a una commedia degli equivoci, che qua e là si lascia andare alla comica pura (ad esempio, tutto l’episodio del ragno che punge un testicolo del giovane Kenny), finendo inevitabilmente per riavvicinarsi: inevitabilmente almeno per le regole dello spettacolo, perché la conclusione in cui tutte le tessere vanno a posto stride un po’ con la cattiveria diffusa nel resto della storia e non bastano certo le piantine di marijuana a compensare l’effetto. Ma forse il cinismo di Archie Bunker perduto per sempre e, comunque, il film funziona lo stesso: le frecciate vanno a bersaglio e si ride davvero tanto, grazie a una sceneggiatura (alla quale hanno collaborato in quattro) serratissima e ben messa in immagini dal semiesordiente Thurber che, a parte qualche squarcio ‘sulla strada’, si tiene stretto e consente agli attori tutti provenienti dal piccolo schermo di lavorare anche con il corpo e le espressioni. In questo, si distingue Sudeikis che, con la scuola del ‘Saturday night live’, fa di David la parodia di tanti padri televisivi finti-burberi ma, in fondo, di buon cuore ai quali, però, la moglie spesso costretta a togliere le castagne dal fuoco, come puntualmente succede alla Rose/Sarah di una brava Aniston, la quale pure costretta a dare una regolata ai ‘figli’ il maschio imbranato, la femmina scafata per cercare di tenere tutti insieme. Le loro avventure sono costellate di peripezie e situazioni comiche a getto continuo, in cui spesso non si va tanto per il sottile: il sesso c’entra spesso e volentieri (perché il vero tabù o perché più facile far ridere?) e sui malintesi al riguardo gioca anche quasi tutto il rapporto con i Fitzgerald, famiglia vera e all’apparenza felice, ma in fondo quasi più disfunzionale dei posticci Miller. I quali non cambieranno la storia del cinema, ma regalano un’ora e cinquanta di divertimento spensierato in una commedia solida e ben scritta tanto da non apparire volgare neppure nei momenti più a rischio di scivolata. Expand
  51. Sep 15, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I saw the trailer for "We're The Millers" and two things hit me: 1. I've never seen Ed Helms (who's in this movie) in another movie besides The Hangover Series (and if I decided to see this).

2. Jennifer Aniston plays a stripper.

So I said "What the hell, why not see it." This movie wasn't as bad as some critics are saying: it had some laughable moments, and some parts fit right into the movie like a shoe. That being said, there are parts of the movie nobody asked for or wanted, and moments I didn't like.

First off, this movie had a sort of funny comedic overtone, but the hard fact is that this movie's central plot was drugs, drugs, and more drugs. As David (Jason Sudeikis)says a quarter through the movie, "This is not a smidge. You've got me moving enough weed to kill Willie f**king Nelson!" This movie is placed in the genre of comedy, but leave out all the laughs and goofy moments, and it has messages about "family" and "sticking together" at its core, a feat achieved by a handful of these kinds of comedies. So, there's a plus.

The comedy was decent, there were a few memorable scenes that deserved a few laughs. But other than that, I wasn't laughing that much. The movie took a lot of chances, and only had a few payoffs. But as I said before, it had a deeper layer of family morals, sticking together, and so forth, which balanced out all the guilty laughs and stripper jokes.

This comedy had some love-it and hate-it moments, for sure. It was really balanced in terms of how much I hated it and liked it, so I can't say there were more love-it moments, or more hate-it moments. There were some parts of the movie I can't stand, and some parts I thoroughly enjoyed.

Overall, this movie had some core values of "family morals" that redeemed its ways of slapstick humor and sexual jokes. Ironically, for an R Rated comedy focusing on drugs, this was really a "family movie".
  52. Sep 15, 2013
    Although I have my ups and downs about this film, my night was not disappointed with this film as it did bring out a barrel of laughter with its relationship humour. I think it was because of Jason Sudeikis drive for fortune that really kept a good pace to the film and brought out the good jokes of the film.

It isn't the best comedy of the year, but if you are looking for an excuse to

It isn't the best comedy of the year, but if you are looking for an excuse to get out the house, or if you are looking for a film that will leave chuckling all the way home, then I would recommend this to all of you.
  53. Sep 11, 2013
    I was surprised how bad this movie was. Jennifer Aniston seems desperate to prove she is still hot (not) and chose this movie for that reason alone. I'm sure it seemed like a good premise for a comedy but failed miserably in the execution. None of the characters are believable, especially Ed Helms as a drug kingpin. And none of the characters, save for the nerdy kid, are even remotelyI was surprised how bad this movie was. Jennifer Aniston seems desperate to prove she is still hot (not) and chose this movie for that reason alone. I'm sure it seemed like a good premise for a comedy but failed miserably in the execution. None of the characters are believable, especially Ed Helms as a drug kingpin. And none of the characters, save for the nerdy kid, are even remotely likable.

I would have expected more from Jason Sudekis...he's great on SNL and this is his 1st starring role in film. Major dissapointment, very few real laughs to be had.
  54. Sep 10, 2013
    There is no denying that We're The Millers is as stupid as it is funny and by that I mean it is completely idiotic. The plot is nonsensical, the characters equally so but the film somehow manages to be a huge amount of fun thanks to a talented comedic cast. When small time drug dealer David (Jason Sudekis) is robbed he is forced to head down to Mexico to smuggle some drugs across theThere is no denying that We're The Millers is as stupid as it is funny and by that I mean it is completely idiotic. The plot is nonsensical, the characters equally so but the film somehow manages to be a huge amount of fun thanks to a talented comedic cast. When small time drug dealer David (Jason Sudekis) is robbed he is forced to head down to Mexico to smuggle some drugs across the border. To do so he hires a fake family comprising of next door neighbour/stripper Rose (Jennifer Aniston), homeless kid Casey (Emma Roberts) and innocent teenager Kenny (Will Poulter) to get through customs. It's not a clever film, its never even in the same vicinity of clever, the script is bog standard but there is plenty of improvised comedy to fill in the gaps, improvised comedy being performed by seasoned pros as well as newcomers willing to try their hardest. Aniston is excellent but We're The Millers and films like it are pretty much her only wheelhouse, Sudekis is oddly loveable despite his horrible character, a man so reprehensible its easy to understand his constant state of isolation and self hatred. The cast plays into the ludicrous nature of the story to bring out much more comedy than I anticipated as this eclectic family bonds through shared hatred, communal sarcasm and some dangerous yet completely batty action sequences. Aniston seems to be thrilled to be playing the vindictive yet responsible Rose and she adds a level of class to an all round crass film. It's a film that has a lot of laughs, just not a whole lot of sense. Expand
  55. Sep 8, 2013
    I had big expectations going in since some friends were excited about how good it was. Thus, I was majorly disappointed. The movie is very simple and doesn't bring anything interesting to the table. The characters are pretty bland and played fairly mediocre (expected much more from both Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis). Except from the jokes you can see in the trailer, there are aboutI had big expectations going in since some friends were excited about how good it was. Thus, I was majorly disappointed. The movie is very simple and doesn't bring anything interesting to the table. The characters are pretty bland and played fairly mediocre (expected much more from both Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis). Except from the jokes you can see in the trailer, there are about 2-3 other that brought a smile to my face (not laughter, just a smile) and that's about it. From the trailer, you know almost all the jokes, all the characters, and almost everything that happens in the movie. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Expand
  56. Sep 6, 2013
    Of course there are funny moments, but there is equally as much cringe worthy cliché moments of family sappiness. Kind of starts off boring, but it expands and gets more ridiculous (which isn't necessarily bad.)
  57. Sep 5, 2013
    Too heavy of a reliance on over-the-top swearing and sexuality to make this movie seem remotely funny. The main character, played by Jason Sudeikis, is incredibly hard to like and care for. There are a few laughs in here but they are few and far between. For maximum funniness, this movie is probably best for viewing when you're tired and slap happy.
  58. Sep 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The latest in Hollywood comedic fare is We're the Millers, a ribald road movie that sees a small time drug dealer called David (Jason Sudeikis) forced into a high risk venture moving a massive shipment of marijuana across the border from Mexico. The target for jokes is the all-American family, and the picket fenced ideal of the American dream. After witnessing a real life Ned Flanders in a giant RV get moved on by the cops with no questions asked, David gets the idea to assemble a phony family as his cover.

He spends the first part of the film assembling his rag tag group of misfits. David's well meaning but naive neighbour Kenny (Will Poulter) is with him from the beginning; down-on-her-luck stripper Rose (Jennifer Aniston) has been fired from her job, and evicted from her apartment; and finally young runaway Casey (Emma Roberts) is coerced by room, board and a $1000 pay check. What follows is a zany trip across Mexico and the American South West in an RV packed to the gills with "enough weed to kill Willie Nelson".

The sleazy humour could put off the easily offended, but much of the absurdity comes from this kind of language and subject matter spewing from the mouths of a supposedly average nuclear family, the members of which are of course anything but. It is entertaining to see the four conflicting personalities thrown together, and their natural reactions resulting in an extremely dysfunctional, but perfectly believable family unit. None of them have a family of their own, and they slowly come to embrace a situation that only entered for profit.

The film's greatest strength is its cast; they excel, and most of the jokes hit home. I've never seen Jason Sudeikis in a film before, yet he seems surprisingly familiar. He's reminiscent of an older Ryan Reynolds or a younger Will Ferrell, and probably ranks somewhere in between in terms of comic ability, too. Though a drug dealer, he presents a relatable everyman, a slacker in his late thirties whose life is starting to get away from him. Jennifer Aniston shows us that she's still got it as stripper Rose, and she's not a bad comic actor, either. Aniston has split her career between generic "rom coms" and straighter comedy drama. The latter have been significantly better received.

English actor Will Poulter provides the most sympathetic character, the lovably awkward Kenny, who has been abandoned by everybody, including his own mother. He latches onto David, the closest thing he has to a cool older brother (he's really not much of a father) and provides the perfect foil for the other characters. Emma Roberts has the least developed character, and is swiftly shot down when trying to relay her sob story, so we never find anything out about her background. Her best scene is the rebellious romance with dim witted carnival slacker Scotty P, who ends every sentence with "You know what I'm saying?" (Well, I'm awake and I speak English, so yeah, I know what you're saying).

An impressive array of extras round out the piece nicely: a pair of Mexican drug lords (Tomer Sisley & Matt Willig) join in the pursuit of the "family", and The Hangover's Ed Helms is entertaining as David's eccentric supplier, an unrepentant bastard who runs his business as a corporate CEO, complete with extravagant office and smiling receptionist. The role is evocative of Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder (2008). Lastly Nick Offerman appears as the patriarch of a real RV tripping family, who start off by delaying the trip home with their friendliness, but are later relied on to save the "Millers'" bacon.

The film continues that rich tradition of 21st century Hollywood comedies. If it were ten years ago, this film could have starred Vince Vaughn or Owen Wilson. Maybe the lead protagonist has to save their gym, meet some parents, or win a big sports competition. There's always that big conflict right before the third act, where things reach their lowest point since the ultimatum that started this chain of events. How could they give up now? How could that guy be such a self-centred jerk? We're the Millers has such an occurrence, and you can see it coming a mile off over the Arizona horizon.

Some of these films are forgotten within a few years; others become surprise classics and enter into pop culture's collective consciousness. The film was written by the team behind the surprisingly well crafted Hot Tub Time Machine (2010), and directed by the incredibly named Rawson Marshall Thurber, who gave us Dodgeball (2004), ending up firmly in the latter category. His directing style is nonetheless competent, and again, reminiscent of other leaders in the genre, such as Todd Phillips, Judd Apatow or the Farrelly brothers. It's also slightly longer than the average 90 minutes for such a film, but doesn't suffer from any fatigue. I can't tell where We're the Millers will end up, but for now it's good for raising a chuckle on a summer afternoon.
  59. Sep 1, 2013
    This movie is made for young kids with short attention spans and desire toilet humor. The plot has been done over and over again-and with no sense of imagination. So why see it? I couldn't even make it through the first hour. I gave it a "3" due to Anniston's movie "presence" in the first 15 minutes!
  60. Sep 1, 2013
    why is this rated so dam low i own a cineworld card i watch EVERY movie that is released and THIS was the best i have seen this year remember R.V its that just the rude version i laughed my ass of start to finish
    its a great film btw dont watch grown ups 2 funny just no story
  61. Aug 31, 2013
    A perverted, nasty, overlong and often unfunny comedy that recycles material that we have seen time and time again. The real problem is the writers produced a script that will only satisfy a very narrow type of audience.
  62. Aug 29, 2013
    We're the Miller's is new original humor that will have everyone laughing, Jason Sudeikis is absolutely perfect for this role. There is no one that I could think of that could replace him and be have as good. Jennifer Aniston hasn't done any great films since Office Space. I'm not saying this is going to save her career, but this is for sure better than Just Go With It, and The BountyWe're the Miller's is new original humor that will have everyone laughing, Jason Sudeikis is absolutely perfect for this role. There is no one that I could think of that could replace him and be have as good. Jennifer Aniston hasn't done any great films since Office Space. I'm not saying this is going to save her career, but this is for sure better than Just Go With It, and The Bounty Hunter. Its not a must see in theaters, but when it comes out on DVD, definitely rent it. It's worth it. Trust me. Expand
  63. Aug 29, 2013
    "We're the Millers" has its good moments with Jason Sudeiki and Jennifer Aniston as the lead. With infectious humor, adult slapstick humor, and a couple of racist jokes, the film is able to entertain. While watching this, you'll have a good time in fact, except after when you leave the theater feeling that nothing really special happened in the movie. The film goes through a similar plot"We're the Millers" has its good moments with Jason Sudeiki and Jennifer Aniston as the lead. With infectious humor, adult slapstick humor, and a couple of racist jokes, the film is able to entertain. While watching this, you'll have a good time in fact, except after when you leave the theater feeling that nothing really special happened in the movie. The film goes through a similar plot line as several others before, and character development feels a little flat, especially Sudeiki and Aniston's love story, which escalates very unrealistically. Despite this, the film is certainly has the laugh out loud moments that comedies similar to this have (Jennifer Aniston's reaction to the Friends reference at the end was definitely hilarious). Expand
  64. Aug 26, 2013
    I think I enjoyed the first couple minutes of this movie. After that it turned into pure garbage.
    This movie is predictable, boring, and not really funny.
    I am having big problems seeing what sort of audience they aim for in this flic.
  65. Aug 26, 2013
    We´re the Millers is actually a really good comedy. It has everything that a good comedy should have. Excellent cast, original plot and funny and hilarious scenes all the time. The plot was really smart and it was something new which is something strange as today´s comedies are all the same. I knew from the trailer that We´re the Millers is going to be extremely funny and I thought that ifWe´re the Millers is actually a really good comedy. It has everything that a good comedy should have. Excellent cast, original plot and funny and hilarious scenes all the time. The plot was really smart and it was something new which is something strange as today´s comedies are all the same. I knew from the trailer that We´re the Millers is going to be extremely funny and I thought that if it wasn´t it would be a shame. But despite my thoughts this movie was really funny and had some good funny moments. The ending could have been better. All the actors were great for that movie especially Emma Roberts and Will Poulter, that play the kids and Jennifer Anniston was in a different role as we are used to her. In conclusion, the film is really funny and it´s really good to watch it on the cinema. If you hate comedies don´t watch but if you like comedies you will love We´re the Millers. Expand
  66. Aug 26, 2013
    Hilarious! The best comedy since "Scary Movie"! "We're The Millers" has top notch acting, hilarious jokes, and everything you need in a comedy. A must see.
  67. Aug 25, 2013
    There are a Lot of funny parts to this movie. Went to it spur of the moment with some friends, not expecting much and it exceeded my expectations. Don't expect the best plot but it will hopefully provide you with some good laughs like it did for me.
  68. Aug 24, 2013
    This film has its moments, but the clichéd finally works against the film only allowing for a mild recommendation. The film is still worth it for some real strong laughs, almost a 7 but it just falls short. B
  69. Aug 24, 2013
    If you have dirty and crude sense of humor like myself, then you'll love this movie. Jason Sudeikis nails it as always, but its the chemistry between him and the other characters that really brings the whole thing together. Watching Sudeikis, Emma Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, and Will Poulter (funniest person in the movie) all take jokes at each others expense is hilarious. It makes the mostIf you have dirty and crude sense of humor like myself, then you'll love this movie. Jason Sudeikis nails it as always, but its the chemistry between him and the other characters that really brings the whole thing together. Watching Sudeikis, Emma Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, and Will Poulter (funniest person in the movie) all take jokes at each others expense is hilarious. It makes the most of the characters pretending to be the perfect all American family by putting them in plenty of awkward and hilarious scenarios. The movie had me rolling. Whether or not you'll like it just boils down to how much you enjoy dirty humor and sex jokes. All I know is that I had a blast with "We're the Millers", and I think you will too, provided you're into this kind of thing. It might be the best comedy I've seen come out this year. Expand
  70. Aug 23, 2013
    Sometimes you just want to walk into a movie auditorium, sit down, not wanting to think, maybe getting a smile or two or, even better, laugh out loud and “We’re The Millers” fits that description to a tee! Yes it is raunchy with the ‘F’ word used constantly, body parts are referred to and exposed with, in this case, frontal nudity by a male and not a female, though Jennifer Aniston, or aSometimes you just want to walk into a movie auditorium, sit down, not wanting to think, maybe getting a smile or two or, even better, laugh out loud and “We’re The Millers” fits that description to a tee! Yes it is raunchy with the ‘F’ word used constantly, body parts are referred to and exposed with, in this case, frontal nudity by a male and not a female, though Jennifer Aniston, or a body double, as a stripper shows about everything.

There is no second guessing to where the screenplay, written by Bob Fisher, Steve Faber, Sean Anders and John Morris, is heading but there is questioning as to why this movie needed 4 writers! David (Jason Sudeikis) is a drug dealer, who, due to financial circumstances, becomes a drug smuggler---seems there is a distinct difference between the two--and has to acquire a family to cross over the border to Mexico without looking suspicious. He hires Rose (Jennifer Aniston) who lives in his building and works as a stripper who gives lap dancers, to be his wife. Next door is a naive boy, Kenny (Will Poulter) whose family have left him at home and David hires him to be his son while Casey (Emma Roberts), a not necessarily homeless girl, becomes the sister/daughter.

Along the way you meet the ‘bad’ guys, a drug lord Pablo (Tomer Sisley) and his vicious sidekick played by Matthew Willig plus the instigator of the whole plot. another drug lord Brad (Ed Helms) who has an aquarium in his office worth the price of admission alone! There is also the family that the Millers want to look and act like but aren’t really who their appearances tend to make you believe, consisting of Mr. (Nick Offerman) and Mrs. (Kathryn Hahn) Fitzgerald, often having the funniest lines, and their daughter Melissa (Molly Quinn).

As in many movies of late there are the dirty talk by females sequences, masturbation, crotch jokes by the males and talks about tampons along with the sweet virgins exploring their future. There is a funny, but goes too far, teaching the male virgin how to kiss scene and a hot scene with Aniston doing a strip that shows this woman still has ‘it’ though the scene really is a rip-off of “Flashdance” with shower and sparks!

Aniston and Sudeikis work well together and the cast feels very comfortable working off each other. The director, Rawson Marshall Thurber, should have, and could have, easily cut the movie by 15 minutes letting too many scenes go overlong and not feeling that he had to get in every word of the four writers!

Not an award winning, or a must see, film but certainly more fun than expected!
  71. Aug 21, 2013
    We're the Millers was just an average film. Nothing stood out, it wasn't HILARIOUS, but it wasn't terrible either. It was funny on occasion but overall nothing really stood out, not a memorable film. I still enjoyed myself a bit (keep in mind i see movies for free by working at the theater) but that doesn't mean much for a free film. I certainly wouldn't be willing to spend any money onWe're the Millers was just an average film. Nothing stood out, it wasn't HILARIOUS, but it wasn't terrible either. It was funny on occasion but overall nothing really stood out, not a memorable film. I still enjoyed myself a bit (keep in mind i see movies for free by working at the theater) but that doesn't mean much for a free film. I certainly wouldn't be willing to spend any money on this movie so i'd just wait for the rental if I were you. Don't believe the hype from others, it really isn't anything special. Just an ok film. 5/10 Expand
  72. Aug 16, 2013
    This film really surprised me in a god way, I came into this film with not a lot of high expectations, but it was actually really funny. Jason Sudeikis makes me laugh all the time, and Jennifer Aniston is looking as hot as ever, and Emma Roberts/Will Poulter made me laugh a lot as well. The plot was hilarious and it was on par with its details.
  73. Aug 15, 2013
    I expected it to be worse. But "We're the Millers" is decent comedy with some good jokes. But there are some moments that let the movie down (Aniston's character...). Sudeikis surprisingly did a good job. Conclusion it's an ok comedy, above averege
  74. Aug 15, 2013
    To be perfectly honest, this is the funniest movie I have seen in quite a while. Ignore the critics. I went to see this movie in theaters, and everyone in the theater was cracking up for the majority of the movie. The movie is pretty predictable toward the end, though I think the vast amounts of crude but hilarious humor throughout the movie more than make up for it.
  75. Aug 14, 2013
    I thought this movie was decent. It made me laugh a few times and there was really nothing terribly wrong with it, but at the same time there was nothing terribly good.
  76. Aug 13, 2013
    Raunchfest of cosmosistic proportions. Comedy is so subjective. If you like The Fockers or any of Sandler's early good movies then you will like this one. The chemistry is real good between all the leading cast. The supporting cast leaves a little to be desired. The over the top antics are hilarious. Drink a bottle of scotch and then go see this movie.
  77. Aug 13, 2013
    We're the Millers has a nice cast, fresh jokes, and is a lot of fun. Even though it's predictable and dumb, it's a very funny, fun movie. Jason Sudeikis has a lot of potential to be a great comedy actor. Jennifer Aniston is great as always, and Emma Roberts and William Poult are also very funny. I'm definitely surprised. A lot better than I expected.
  78. Aug 13, 2013
    Ignoring the plot (which is often times best when it comes to American comedies), the film has a decent amount of laughs. I had low expectations and this far exceeded them.
  79. Aug 12, 2013
    Man was this movie funny I was laughing throughout the whole movie.I wouldn't take my kids to watch it as it has sex jokes, strippers, and drug dealing other than that great movie
  80. Aug 11, 2013
    Funny, but not the second coming of the Hangover, Borat, American Pie, or any other gut-busters. The premise is a decent one, the cast is (mostly) easy on the eyes, their comedic rhythm is great, and the set-piece jokes are pretty funny. Jason Sudeikis obviously moves the movie along, but it's a fun flick. Definitely not for kids.
  81. Aug 11, 2013
    This was a very funny movie.There were scenes, that you thought were predictable.
    But this movie, pushed the envelope and when it happen,was like wow ,didn't expect that.
    It was entertaining and got a lunar laugh out of me.
  82. Aug 11, 2013
    A true comedy. Raunchy yet wholesome. An amazing move. Leave the children at home. Did I mention that it was raunchy? That really ties it up in a nutshell. So as I finish up the 150 characters I would like to say, Try it, you will like it.
  83. Aug 11, 2013
    This movie was somewhat funny but very predictable. Do not go with your thinking cap just enjoy the silly but heart warming plot. Maybe a little 420 to enjoy the movie?
  84. Aug 11, 2013
    If you don't take the movie seriously it is very enjoyable with some very funny clever one liners. Make sure to stay for the outtakes after the end. You can tell the ensemble cast had fun working on this flick.
  85. Aug 11, 2013
    I love Jen Aniston anyway, but this movie was very, very funny! The entire theater laughed throughout the whole movie. Yes, jokes were raunchy, a lot of f-bombs, crude jokes and hand gestures, but, lighten up...it's a comedy, and I did not really guess the twist at the end. In all, a fun, feel good movie. Puritans, be warned. I rate this a ten...but my computer is acting up so it mightI love Jen Aniston anyway, but this movie was very, very funny! The entire theater laughed throughout the whole movie. Yes, jokes were raunchy, a lot of f-bombs, crude jokes and hand gestures, but, lighten up...it's a comedy, and I did not really guess the twist at the end. In all, a fun, feel good movie. Puritans, be warned. I rate this a ten...but my computer is acting up so it might register as zero on the scale...but it is a ten. Expand
  86. Aug 10, 2013
    Jason Sudeikis has a lot of personal charm on-screen and he is the main reason this movie is so entertaining. I'd like to see him in a lot more movies. Jennifer Aniston looks gorgeous and also does a great job, as do the actors who play the kids. It's not great art, but it's an enjoyable way to spend 2 hours on a summer night. It does have a few raunchy bits, so if that bothers you, beJason Sudeikis has a lot of personal charm on-screen and he is the main reason this movie is so entertaining. I'd like to see him in a lot more movies. Jennifer Aniston looks gorgeous and also does a great job, as do the actors who play the kids. It's not great art, but it's an enjoyable way to spend 2 hours on a summer night. It does have a few raunchy bits, so if that bothers you, be aware. Overall, it's a good popcorn movie with good performances throughout. Expand
  87. Aug 10, 2013
    Well, I could have done without seeing the ginger kids uncircumcised penis, aside from that this was a pretty fun movie. Jason Sudeikis is one of these guys who just gets better and better with every film he does. I used to be a hater, but now I'll see anything that he's in, and We're The Millers is his best movie to date. This story is about a local drug dealer who gets in trouble withWell, I could have done without seeing the ginger kids uncircumcised penis, aside from that this was a pretty fun movie. Jason Sudeikis is one of these guys who just gets better and better with every film he does. I used to be a hater, but now I'll see anything that he's in, and We're The Millers is his best movie to date. This story is about a local drug dealer who gets in trouble with his supplier, and the only way out is to become a trafficker. Dave Clark (Sudeikis) decides the best way to do this is to recruit a fake family to make it look like they're just on vacation. Clark recruits his neighbor, a stripper, and a local homeless teen to be his fake family complete and the Millers are born. This film is non-stop laughs, as I said earlier Sudeikis was hilarious, but surprisingly so was Jennifer Aniston. There are a lot of knocks against her, especially when it comes to comedy, but whenever Rachel plays a fowl mouthed, raunchy character, I see her in a whole new light, and she was terrific in this film. Will Poulter is another stand out from the film, he's been acting since a very young age, but to my knowledge has never been in a comedy before. Here he plays a loveable geek that would easily fit in with the cast of the Big Bang Theory. Out of all the funny scenes and outrageous moments, it's Poulter's that made me laugh the hardest. Is this the best movie I've ever seen? Not even close, but it's one of those comedies that just keeps coming at you and never stops. While the story is a bit ridiculous, I promise you will still laugh until you're sides hurt, because We're The Millers is the best new comedy I've seen all year. Expand
  88. Aug 10, 2013
    It's a comedy that it somewhat predictable but also funny at the same time. Yet, it may not be a comedy you'd expect, but it's still fun and enjoyable to watch. Be sure to check out my YouTube channel "TheMovieManLife", for all things movies.
  89. Aug 10, 2013
    Crude, lewd and just stupid. Bad acting, bad script and that's what they call stripping? More like the movies of a cold, stiff fish with clothes on. I could see people going to it just to see Jen make a fool of herself. Other than that, I wouldn't go.
  90. Aug 10, 2013
    Had not laughed this hard since I first saw the first hang over film. The whole theater (which was full) appear to agree with me that night. Enjoyed it.
  91. Aug 9, 2013
    The worst movie I have seen in a few years at least. Old familiar script rehashed with different characters. Lazy acting, except for the kids. It was almost embarrassing to watch the crap going on onscreen. Some theater goers left early.
  92. Aug 9, 2013
    Jason Sudeikis plays a small-time drug dealer, who's hired to smuggle a lot of pot from Mexico. To diffuse suspicion he hires a fake family: neighbor/stripper Jennifer Aniston, runaway/punk Emma Roberts and Will Poulter in the breakout hilarious role as the doofus adolescent. Along their way, they encounter a wacky family and some other complications. While the plot points are obvious,Jason Sudeikis plays a small-time drug dealer, who's hired to smuggle a lot of pot from Mexico. To diffuse suspicion he hires a fake family: neighbor/stripper Jennifer Aniston, runaway/punk Emma Roberts and Will Poulter in the breakout hilarious role as the doofus adolescent. Along their way, they encounter a wacky family and some other complications. While the plot points are obvious, there's a liberal sprinkling of humorous lines and comical characters. Granted, the current trend to be outrageous and/or gross gets a nod, but plenty of it is genuinely funny. Expand
  93. Aug 7, 2013
    We’re the Millers is exactly what moviegoers should expect based on the pairing of drugs and family in the initial premise. Anyone that isn’t onboard with either aspect hoping for an over-the-top stoner comedy or a thoughtful dramedy that explores the challenges of parenthood (and adolescence) may find Thurber’s film doesn’t quite satisfy either extreme. Still, a strong cast manages toWe’re the Millers is exactly what moviegoers should expect based on the pairing of drugs and family in the initial premise. Anyone that isn’t onboard with either aspect hoping for an over-the-top stoner comedy or a thoughtful dramedy that explores the challenges of parenthood (and adolescence) may find Thurber’s film doesn’t quite satisfy either extreme. Still, a strong cast manages to elevate any stale character archetypes and familiar story lines for an enjoyable (albeit not groundbreaking) misadventure. It’s not the funniest or most thoughtful comedy, but We’re the Millers strikes a fresh middle ground that should provide viewers with a number of memorable scenes both humorous and oddly sweet. Expand
  94. Aug 7, 2013
    It is by no conceivable measure original or perfect, but Millers is honestly a hilarious movie. Sudeikis proves he will have a great post-SNL career and there are some one liners here that are just great. It does try a little too hard to up the ante by adding guns, because Identity Thief and Hangover 3 proved that always makes things hilarious, right? (That was rhetorical by the way) ButIt is by no conceivable measure original or perfect, but Millers is honestly a hilarious movie. Sudeikis proves he will have a great post-SNL career and there are some one liners here that are just great. It does try a little too hard to up the ante by adding guns, because Identity Thief and Hangover 3 proved that always makes things hilarious, right? (That was rhetorical by the way) But it never tries to be anything it's not. It's just an entertaining and very funny film. I usually agree with critics but in this case, screw em. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Paul Bradshaw
    Aug 28, 2013
    It’s predictable, politically incorrect and too long – but a handful of really big chuckles excuse most of the cop-outs. There’s a much edgier film in here somewhere, but this one will definitely do.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hang on for the outtake bloopers over the credits and you'll see Aniston momentarily unsure how to take a joke at her expense.
  3. Reviewed by: Robbie Collin
    Aug 22, 2013
    The key to the film’s success, and the reason it often left me hooting with laughter, is Aniston, and her character’s struggle in vain to maintain her sweetheart persona.