What to Expect When You're Expecting

5.6

1. Jun 3, 2012
    THIS MOVIE IS A PILE OF JUNK.I Probably the most shallow and boring movie in decades. Pure sappy crap. I hated this movie, it was boring, with a very,very, very, very, very, very weak script. Lousy plot lines and just pure junk. You would think the cast would at least hold up the movie. Ha,ha,ha, not even close. Well maybe Miss Banks, but even then. Anyway donâ
  2. Aug 30, 2012
    Shockingly unoriginal, doesn't hit on any note. Plays like an equally-bad version of "Valentine's Day"/"New Year's Eve" giving stars cameos and no real meaty parts. Just press stop.
  3. Jun 9, 2012
    Don't waste your money on this movie. This movie isn't worth it. The scenes were boring, it was not very funny, there wasn't much action, not fun, not anything. The only thing this movie is good at is the story line, but doesn't lift my rating. This movie is NOT a go.
  4. Jun 28, 2012
    I expected a lot more from this movie! First of all, I think its not really a good movie for teenagers to watch! I expected it to be a lot more humorous but instead it's more a description about pregnant woman's hormones!
  5. Dec 12, 2012
    A hokey blend of stock rom-com clichés and pop culture references that panders to both parents and those who are anticipating children themselves, making it a useless pile-up of smiling celebrities to anyone else. The biggest complement I can give it is that it isn't the worst star-studded rom-com to come out in recent years (what I mean is that if Gary Marshall had directed this,A hokey blend of stock rom-com clichés and pop culture references that panders to both parents and those who are anticipating children themselves, making it a useless pile-up of smiling celebrities to anyone else. The biggest complement I can give it is that it isn't the worst star-studded rom-com to come out in recent years (what I mean is that if Gary Marshall had directed this, it would be his best movie). The cutesy factor here is maddening; the movie is packed with so much sugar and attractive people that at one point one wonders if they should take an insulin shot. Not one actor is given room for creative insertion or improvisation and most are enclosed in lifeless storylines that play out with little original commentary on pregnancy. The only actor not left gasping for air the entire film seems to be Chris Rock, who seems comfortable enough running of scripted one liners with vigor. I couldn Expand
  6. Nov 25, 2012
    Terrible acting;terrible movie.I predict that it'll be nominated to the Razzie Awards.When I went to see it in the theater I got bored.I hope it'll be the winner of the 33th edition of the Razzie Awards for Worst Picture.

1. Reviewed by: Mike McCahill
    May 26, 2012
    Someday Hollywood will think of women as more than fallopian tubes in heels; until then, we're stuck with this kind of project.
  2. Reviewed by: Ellen E. Jones
    May 26, 2012
    Its overview of the baby experience is obscured by a family-values lens – no single/same-sex parents - resulting in an awful ensemble comedy to complete that "Valentine's Day" / "New Year's Eve" box-set, complete with sexist clichés.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary Pols
    May 21, 2012
    The awfulness of What to Expect When You're Expecting, an ugly brew of guide book, reality television and romantic comedy, is of course, entirely to be expected.