6.2

1. ChristianB.
    Oct 2, 2008
    Spurlock does it again. I like him a lot more than Michael Moore nowadays. Spurlock puts himself on the line and you got to respect that. His latest is both entertaining and enlighting. And people who think this actually is about finding Osama will be disappointed. That's just a brilliant excuse to do this sort of documentary that otherwise would have had a hard time keeping the Spurlock does it again. I like him a lot more than Michael Moore nowadays. Spurlock puts himself on the line and you got to respect that. His latest is both entertaining and enlighting. And people who think this actually is about finding Osama will be disappointed. That's just a brilliant excuse to do this sort of documentary that otherwise would have had a hard time keeping the story together. The point of this documentary was very clear to me in the end. Ordinary people live everywhere in the world. Even in "enemy territory". And that's what you miss out on when you watch Fox News 24/7. Expand
  2. DennisB.
    Apr 21, 2008
    Wicked funny and very smart, Morgan Spurlock's unique style uses humor, a'la Supersize, Me to as a vehicle to present his take on the search for the one person most responsible for U.S foreign policy direction in the 21st century.
  3. BobP.
    Apr 21, 2008
    I loved this movie. I'm guessing some of the bad reviews from critics are politically motivated. Because Israel was not portrait as absolute good, and the Palestinians were portrait as human beings, some critics concluded that he is out of touch with reality. I was very entertained by this movie. learned a lot too.
  4. TJJ
    Apr 24, 2008
    I think Roy B voted for Bush so I blame him for the mess we're in. He missed the whole point of the movie much like Bush missed whole point of intelligence. This movie reminds us of the culture that created bin Laden and we must understand that before we can win against the extremists.

1. The film is a hodgepodge, and it closes with a whimper. But along the way some lucid voices slip through.
  2. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    Morgan Spurlock, of the "Super Size Me" phenom, serves up a rehash of others' 9/11 reportage, bin Laden biography, Islamic theology and suicide-bomber psychology, in a tone so aghast you'd assume he knew nothing about the War on Terror -- which should make pic very appealing for those who know nothing about the War on Terror.
    An affable action hero in search of the planet's arch supervillain, Spurlock is less irritating than his obvious model, Michael Moore, but also less politically astute; assuming the role of a faux-naïf stranger in a strange land, he's more benign and not nearly as funny as unacknowledged analogue Sacha Baron Cohen.