6.2

1. BenJ.
    Aug 30, 2001
    Good movie... But kinda depressing and sad.... Made me think about how my x is a stupid slut and how she screwed me over!!
  2. BenJ.
    Aug 30, 2001
  3. AndrewM.
    Jun 6, 2004
    WOW, guess the critics really didn't like this much, eh! Well, I did. Why? Well, its message wasn't a morality award-winner, the script never made it out of the gutter, the direction was mostly tedious, and the story was predictable to the nth degree. So, again, why did I like it? Simple: 'cause it was just so much fun! Films don't always have to be good to be good; if WOW, guess the critics really didn't like this much, eh! Well, I did. Why? Well, its message wasn't a morality award-winner, the script never made it out of the gutter, the direction was mostly tedious, and the story was predictable to the nth degree. So, again, why did I like it? Simple: 'cause it was just so much fun! Films don't always have to be good to be good; if you're debased like myself, you'll like this one. Expand
  4. JaredG.
    Apr 18, 2004
    This movie was very funny. i'm not ashamed to say i own the dvd.
  5. MannyJ.
    May 15, 2006
    While I am a fan of Amanda Peet and her work in other comedies, this movie has poor comedic value. There are very few comical moments and they are all saved until the closing credits.
  6. BP.
    May 27, 2007
    If you are thinking of watching Whipped, do yourself a favor and just smash your hand in a car door instead.
  7. Jim
    Jun 20, 2002
    This was such a funny movie. I can't believe the critics were so quick to dismiss it. Some parts were a bit over the top but I found myself laughing out loud on more than one occasion.
  8. RJK
    Nov 14, 2011
    The film was mostly preposterous but Linda Udd as Subway Girl was a vision of loveliness for all of her five seconds. If the director knew enough to make a film worth watching he would have seen her radiance and centered the film around her.
  9. Jan 27, 2012
    This movie is truly awful. My friend and I sometimes challenge people to sit thru it, "The Whipped Challenge". Odd thing, only at the very end is there any redemption of what you painfully endured.
  10. Dec 9, 2014
    this was a very original movie and it DID make me laugh, but there are some things about it that are so cheesey and over the top that it's just ridiculous. it has a lot of style. i liked the direction. but the underdevelopment of Mya is a huge flaw that can't be overlooked. supposedly these 3 guys are all in love with her, yet there's no reason for it, not even exceptional looks. as i typethis was a very original movie and it DID make me laugh, but there are some things about it that are so cheesey and over the top that it's just ridiculous. it has a lot of style. i liked the direction. but the underdevelopment of Mya is a huge flaw that can't be overlooked. supposedly these 3 guys are all in love with her, yet there's no reason for it, not even exceptional looks. as i type thise, the current user average is 5.9...that's about right. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 26 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Grotesquely smutty and obnoxiously overbearing, this is a pitiful excuse for a comedy.
  2. The trouble with Whipped isn't that its characters are dirty mouthed horndog jerks -- it's that they're phony dirty mouthed horndog jerks.
    This gross sex farce actually has a point, though about half the population won't like what it is.