5.3

1. Jul 27, 2012
    Ok,how can i describe this film:A big **** that was made by two of the dumbest directors ever ,i think that is only a way for you to like a movie like that ,it is simple kill your brain.
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    This film is outrageous, obnoxious, and stupid. However, what keeps me from giving it a 0 is there were 2 laughs in that entire movie. Just two. Diagnosis: Pass. Guilty pleasure: Possibly.
  3. MikeY.
    Jul 3, 2004
    Are you guys kidding me? How could you actually give this movie a 10, and then expect me to believe that it is "well written" and "genius"?? I know that you all smoke crack in "da hood" but honestly now...The only thing sadder than people that enjoyed this movie, are the Wayan's Brothers themselves. I can't think of one funny thing that they have ever done. The world would be a Are you guys kidding me? How could you actually give this movie a 10, and then expect me to believe that it is "well written" and "genius"?? I know that you all smoke crack in "da hood" but honestly now...The only thing sadder than people that enjoyed this movie, are the Wayan's Brothers themselves. I can't think of one funny thing that they have ever done. The world would be a better place without them, and a much better place without people who enjoyed this movie. Expand
  4. MattJ
    Jun 9, 2005
    Right what i don't get, is i look at my fave films (donnie darko, garden state, fight club) which actually have a good story and a message and some people give them 0 out of 10, i look at this crap, and its got 10/10 by some people! HOW?! there wasn't any laugh out loud moments for me, an there was few moments which i found funny why do people do this to us?
  5. Cyrone
    Jun 23, 2004
    LOL @ Ryan
  6. DannyD
    Jun 12, 2005
    Do not watch this film as it will numb your brain. Its not even funny and has everything you don't want in a good movie.
  7. Rico
    Nov 16, 2004
    What a waste! I want that hour and a half back.
  8. LillyB.
    Jun 22, 2004
    Worse movie that I have ever seen. Should be used for torture in Iraq.
  9. Jun 26, 2011
    It is truly one of the worst movies ever created, just another generic "mock" movie. Really all you get is a badly made film with equally bad actors, a generically boring storyline which can be seen in multiple other films which get released every year. See that toilet seat over there? Licking it will be a better use of your time than watching this film.
  10. Jul 23, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A generally pointless movie - particularly why the hell the two main characters convinced people with their stupid prosthetics as two ladies (The bit I saw was where that happened - course me and my family turned it off barely halfway through because it was so boring and ridiculous), and they had to go to all of that trouble after two stupid spoiled brats 'injured' (I wouldn't call a split lip and a nosebleed horrific injuries - unless they are such a frequent problem) themselves. Maybe the people who made this movie should re-watch it and tell themselves what a complete waste of time and money it was. Also, some people should seriously reconsider their views after watching this movie. Expand
  11. Sam
    Jul 10, 2006
    Dreadful, disgusting, witless, and all in all unfunny.
  12. Rfa
    Aug 18, 2012
    Guarantee of good laughs!Keep these types of movies coming Wayans Brothers!!!! I definitely think it was a mega hit!
    This movie is packed full of laughs and will leave you wanting more.
    Please! to all of the comedy lovers out there, See White Chicks is amazing!
  13. Jun 3, 2011
    People who are offended by this film and claim that it is 'racist' I suggest you go watch something where knitting involved because you obviously have no sense of humor.

To dumb it down the title 'White Chicks' is NOT a racist pun, just because it has the title White Chicks don't assume its going to be a racist film. I heard no derogatory words against white people such as 'cracker' or 'honky'. If anything I heard the word **** or 'Blacky Chan' a lot. It's a black comedy so it's not suitable for every audience, not trying to be racist, but Black comedies have that 'racist'( As the Idiots reviewing this 0) joke. They make fun of all cultures. I haven't heard a single person I have met who doesn't like White Chicks, its a favorite.

It is isn't supposed to be racist, but even then the whole plot is more of an action film.

The people reviewed this an gave a negative answer are obviously some old idiots who cannot tell the difference between the joke and an insult. The best way to like this film do not take it seriously! Common sense can prevail.
  14. RyanW.
    Jun 22, 2004
    This film is better than 'Citizen Kane'. When the AFI does its next top 100 American films 'White Chicks' will definitely be #1. If not, then I will know then that there truly isn't a God.
  15. LallaaB.
    Sep 5, 2004
    THIS MOVIE ROCKED!! How can this movie get bad reviews? I mean, come on!
  16. andieb.
    Jan 4, 2006
    It is one of the best films i have seen, it made my whole family laugh and i would ( and will) watch it again and again.
  17. whitechick
    Nov 12, 2004
    This move was sooooooooo funny. People take movies way too seriously. This was a comedy. I think about the movie and can bust out laughing. You need a good laugh this is your movie.
  18. RobM
    Oct 25, 2004
    This movie has it's moments. I'm not sayin it's the even close to bein a top comedy, but zero's??? Cmon people. Anyone who wasn't dyin at those Yo Mama jokes has no sense of humour.
  19. PranksterK.
    Oct 26, 2004
    I loved the movie to bits. It's hilarious. Esp. the part where Marcus goes on a date with Latrell, it was so funny. "Oopsie, I had a poopsie" oh my god, hil-arious. And like Rob said, if you weren't laughin' at the Yo Mamma jokes, you've got no sense oh humour at all. It's 'comedy' people, lay off, it's just being funny, nothing against black/white I loved the movie to bits. It's hilarious. Esp. the part where Marcus goes on a date with Latrell, it was so funny. "Oopsie, I had a poopsie" oh my god, hil-arious. And like Rob said, if you weren't laughin' at the Yo Mamma jokes, you've got no sense oh humour at all. It's 'comedy' people, lay off, it's just being funny, nothing against black/white people. I, personally, hate racism and I'm definetely against it, but that movie didn't affect me at all because it was VERY FUNNY. Period. Expand
  20. Jul 10, 2012
    I loved this movie!!!!!! So many classic scenes. Just awesome. Good fun.
  21. AlfonsoM.
    Jul 8, 2004
    Movies like this shouldn?t even make it to theaters. This movie doesn?t even deserve to go straight to video. Movies shouldn?t make you feel like you wasted your time or money then again is the Wayans brothers and you can really expect that much.
  22. MichaelM.
    Oct 22, 2004
    Disappointing mostly because we expect better out of the ingenius Wayan's brothers. Marlon and Shawn just aren't the slightest bit convincing as not only white girls, but humans. They friggin' scary looking! The highlight of the film is the big black guy (can't think of the actor's name) who falls in love with Marlon's character under disguise as a white Disappointing mostly because we expect better out of the ingenius Wayan's brothers. Marlon and Shawn just aren't the slightest bit convincing as not only white girls, but humans. They friggin' scary looking! The highlight of the film is the big black guy (can't think of the actor's name) who falls in love with Marlon's character under disguise as a white chick. Wait till video on this one! Expand
  23. AdamB.
    Jul 3, 2004
    Hooray for the Wayans Bros. once again exposing racisim still exists in this country with their film "White Chicks". How wise of them to realize that only those who see blacks as clowns who only chase white women would applaud this film along with blacks who don't see themselves as any better. What's more the Wayans' can once again make more money off of these silly and Hooray for the Wayans Bros. once again exposing racisim still exists in this country with their film "White Chicks". How wise of them to realize that only those who see blacks as clowns who only chase white women would applaud this film along with blacks who don't see themselves as any better. What's more the Wayans' can once again make more money off of these silly and ignorant people as thay did in their TV show, "In Living Color". Expand
  24. SethB.
    Jul 3, 2004
    As a person of color, I was embarassed and deeply offended by this film. The jokes were not funny they were painful sad. This is for all those people who liked "In Living Color" and laughed along with it's minstrel show foolishness. All those who like minstrel shows, here's another one.
  25. JayH.
    Oct 18, 2009
    I liked this sooo much more than I expected to. This is very much a guilty pleasure, I am not quite sure why I found it so funny, but I did. I laughed out loud on many occasions. The humor can be a bit crude at times, but it's a fun movie.
  26. LucyS.
    Oct 18, 2004
    This movie is the best comedy film I've seen in yrs, it beats all the scary movies they made, its excellent, people should stop looking at it as racism and look at it as a genuinely very funny film! We found it so funny that we're going to watch it again! Keep these types of movies coming Wayans Brothers!!!!
  27. MikeM.
    Jun 24, 2004
    This is a very well written funny movie. I really liked how far they went and how if you did not know that it was The Waynes you would actually think they were white chicks. They just forgot one thing they didn't say thats hot after every sentence and sound one dimensional and air-heady like Paris Hilton and i'm sure Nikki is the same way.
  28. JamesT.Kirk
    Jun 24, 2004
    Ryan W. knows where its at. Most other films pale in comparison to the sheer screenwriting genius of this feature. You have to go in expecting a thinking film however.
  29. VinceH.
    Jun 27, 2004
    I have seen close to 70 movies so far this year, and White Chicks is certainly the worst (or at least tied with the french film "twentynine palms") in my book. The script is so sloppy and cliched-riddled that the Wayans seem to have to resort to fart & sh.t jokes, which is the true key to knowing when a film has no ideas. It seems they had a high concept for the film, but nothing else. I have seen close to 70 movies so far this year, and White Chicks is certainly the worst (or at least tied with the french film "twentynine palms") in my book. The script is so sloppy and cliched-riddled that the Wayans seem to have to resort to fart & sh.t jokes, which is the true key to knowing when a film has no ideas. It seems they had a high concept for the film, but nothing else. The kidnapping "plot", a tacked on romance with a reporter, a feud with rival blonde airheads, etc. all feel tacked on to make this a "legitimate" feature film. In reality, there is enough material in this story to fill up a 30-minute short film AT BEST. The reason I gave this a 1 is because Terry Crews is HILARIOUS as a white chick loving basketball player. He shines in every scene he is in and transcends the rest of the garbage. Really bad, bad movie. If you wan't a dopey, immature (but at least funny) then go see "Dodgeball". Expand
  30. PatrickS.
    Jun 30, 2004
    A film that doesn't just embrace it's flaws, but falls in love with them. it remains awkward throughout, but white chicks seems to hold just an ounce of heart that counterbalances it's visual sheen. It's politics may be typically subdued, but the impact of the remains as it always was: a film that doesn't forget to remember.
  31. DevinB.
    Jul 10, 2004
    Insipid, uninspired, laugh-free junk. If you want "stupid funny," there are hundreds of other films more worthy of watching that don't resort to the kind of tired dreck this film stoops to. Worthless.
    Jun 24, 2004
    Only good if your going to see it with a group of friends who will make fun of the movie to make you laugh when the movie isn't funny. Don't go watch this mediocre film by yourself or if you're an cranky old fart, for you will not laugh.
  33. PatrickM.
    Jun 26, 2004
    I am able to ignore the fact that the Wayans brothers were about as passable as two white chicks as Janet Reno is a woman. But the truly sad thing about this movie is that it's not funny. Ok, a few parts gave me a chuckle. But, the girl friends are lame, the "Vanderbolt" sisters are incredibly annoying, and the regular Hilton sisters...i mean the Wilson sisters...are so fake that I am able to ignore the fact that the Wayans brothers were about as passable as two white chicks as Janet Reno is a woman. But the truly sad thing about this movie is that it's not funny. Ok, a few parts gave me a chuckle. But, the girl friends are lame, the "Vanderbolt" sisters are incredibly annoying, and the regular Hilton sisters...i mean the Wilson sisters...are so fake that they make Paris and Nikki look like smart. Thank goodness for the audience cracking jokes. And I was happy to see the revolutionary fart jokes injected into this. That's a new device. Thank you, wayans brothas. Expand
  34. JohnB.
    Jun 27, 2004
    The Worst Movie of 2004. Absolute garbage from the people who brought us "In Living Color," the movie whose screenwriting is as unbelievable as the make-up. The Wilson sisters look like Michael Jackson's illegitimate daughters. There aren't even any points scored at the Hiltons, and they're easy targets.
  35. Malcom
    Jun 28, 2004
    This flick sucked big time. Lamer than anything I've seen and I've seen some turkeys. What were the bro's thinking?
  36. marleeh.
    May 2, 2005
    It's Hilarious! I love it when they say "What a beautiful chocolate man!"
  37. AnsonG.
    Jun 23, 2006
    I have no idea how many people will be able laugh this movie. Its really funny but the way they talk was so unbearable and a bit stupid. If u really want to laugh this movie be my guest but for me it was far worse then that. Believe me, this movie will spoil your mind and inappropriate for u.
  38. kevin
    Nov 2, 2008
    This film was one of the worst films i've ever seen. The humour was awfully stupid and the whole premise was pretty much racist......can anyone imagine the uproar if it was two white guy's dressed up as black chicks???? it would never be made! also...while i'm on the subject, can you imagine a tv station called White Entertainment? double standards exist in the US today.
  39. NikZ.
    Nov 16, 2004
    As always, the Wayans brothers prove funny. However, its more of a spuratic humor that seemed rushed in scripting. I would suggest the Wayans sit down and take their genius in stride. They have so much potential (one of my favorites is Don't Be A Menace).
  40. GregT.
    Nov 3, 2004
    This movie was so corny that it was actually funny and I enjoyed it greatly. These dudes looked gross as women but that was all part of the nonesense. It was a hoot.
  41. RickR.
    Jun 27, 2004
    What were critics expecting? Mystic River 2? This is a movie filled with tons of laughs for people without something stuck you know where. I didn't expect or want anything else. Racist? I don't remember reading about white slaves in America and how black people hosed them down, etc.
  42. JoeH.
    Jun 28, 2004
    This movie is about as worthless as the gas that was constantly let out during this movie. It was slow torture as I prayed that it may at one point get better.
  43. CaitlynD.
    Jul 12, 2004
    I don't care what anyone else thought of White Chicks. I definitely think it was a mega hit! I just saw it last week and immediately wanted to see it again. This movie is packed full of laughs and will leave you wanting more. I would go see this movie 20 more times if I could and probably will. Please! to all of the comedy lovers out there, GO SEE WHITE CHICKS IMMEDIATELY! I I don't care what anyone else thought of White Chicks. I definitely think it was a mega hit! I just saw it last week and immediately wanted to see it again. This movie is packed full of laughs and will leave you wanting more. I would go see this movie 20 more times if I could and probably will. Please! to all of the comedy lovers out there, GO SEE WHITE CHICKS IMMEDIATELY! I guarentee you will not be disappointed. Expand
  44. RichardG.
    Jul 12, 2004
    Great.
  45. Elizabeth
    Jul 14, 2004
    It was a really thum movie.It was really boring because it didn't have no ,meaning to it.I saw it with some friends and ugh it totally SUCKED!!!!!!!!
  46. DickM.
    Jul 14, 2004
    This is not a funny movie. I like Scary Movie and other Wayans brothers stuff, but this was just bad, and painful to sit through. I'll just take this oppurtunity to list movies that are actually funny - Wet Hot American Summer (most underrated movie ever), Being John Malkovich, Ghostbusters, Office Space, Lost in Translation, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut, Get Shorty, Pulp This is not a funny movie. I like Scary Movie and other Wayans brothers stuff, but this was just bad, and painful to sit through. I'll just take this oppurtunity to list movies that are actually funny - Wet Hot American Summer (most underrated movie ever), Being John Malkovich, Ghostbusters, Office Space, Lost in Translation, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut, Get Shorty, Pulp Fiction, Anchorman, Starsky and Hutch, As Good As It Gets, Sweet and Lowdown, Annie Hall, and more I can't think of. Yes, that was pointless, but there was nothing good to say about the movie and I'm a positive person. Expand
  47. LukaSucks
    Jul 15, 2004
    This movie isn't funny, but I was strangely attracted to the Wayans brothers, even when they weren't made up like chicks... really made me question my sexuality... I feel so cold and lonely.
  48. THerrera
    Jul 18, 2004
    To be honest with you, a friend had to drag me to see this movie, however, I was shocked at how humorous it was. Within the first 10 minutes I was dying with laughter. Pretty good comedy!!!
  49. loll.
    Oct 12, 2005
    Excellent.
  50. ChantzE.
    Jun 21, 2005
    The most TERRIBLE movie i have ever seen. Rascism isn't my poblem with it despite the rascism... my god though, I cant believe I have to justify my hate for this movie. The hilarious Wayans brothers I know from great commedies have made me hate the universe, thanks do them I am now goth. For shame Wayans For shame.
  51. sasaf
    May 25, 2009
    Oh my god! i miss so much this movie, it make me non stop laugh and really funny! i love wayans style even some of their movie is crap (scary movie series), but this white chicks is just different, they just have fresh ideas to make us just want to laugh over and over again.
  52. Oct 10, 2011
    This movie had its laughs. Their were funny parts but at least the movie didn't lag too much. The concept of the story was surreal. I really liked how they poked fun at dumb blondes.
  53. Sep 16, 2010
    Really funny. Shouldn't have got a lot of criticism & may i also say that Terry Crews' character in this movie is really stupid to think those guys are actual girls.
  54. Oct 16, 2011
    It's pretty pointless when this was brought out - it wasn't even worth the time and effort to make this film. Just because a film may take a while to film, and with painstaking effort, does not mean we should take pity on the production team - a film I adore which was used without computers and technology but what was certainly better and certainly a hit with the critics, Who Framed RogerIt's pretty pointless when this was brought out - it wasn't even worth the time and effort to make this film. Just because a film may take a while to film, and with painstaking effort, does not mean we should take pity on the production team - a film I adore which was used without computers and technology but what was certainly better and certainly a hit with the critics, Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Now, White Chicks itself might be a pathetic product of a lazy day out with the Wayans brothers, so I really don't care whether they were lazing on their ass when they filmed this, or just worked hard to make people assume they were doing something.
    I wasn't sure where this was going at the start - the plot didn't seem to make any sense. I was then revealed what was actually going on - with severe disappointment. I'm sure many films out there have used this ongoing theme of men dressing up as women - with actual style following a decent plot. This is just cheap, lazy entertainment following two black guys dressed up as white women making disgusting, immature jokes looking nothing like what they're supposed to be - of what I heard, I never got the chance to find out after I switched the TV off after barely even halfway through. But even that was too much - even if you begin to watch this, it would put you off big time.
  55. Sep 1, 2014
    White Chicks is one-of-a-kind. I'm not entirely sure that's a good thing. There are moments here that are mildly entertaining but largely bizarre. I'm torn.
  56. Sep 8, 2012
    This movie strives so hard to be humorous, but falls short by a long distance.
  57. Dec 7, 2012
    A movie that you will laugh to death.
  58. Mar 2, 2013
    Yes this movie is silly, and politically incorrect with many flaws, but that aside it is also very funny and highly entertaining that it almost doesn't matter. Probably not as fun to watch on your own but for a good laugh with friends its the perfect popcorn flick, and you can't really go wrong with the Wayans Brothers who are always good at making me laugh It is also quite racist with soYes this movie is silly, and politically incorrect with many flaws, but that aside it is also very funny and highly entertaining that it almost doesn't matter. Probably not as fun to watch on your own but for a good laugh with friends its the perfect popcorn flick, and you can't really go wrong with the Wayans Brothers who are always good at making me laugh It is also quite racist with so many racist jokes in there it isn't funny, but as a whole it's a decent comedy flick Expand
  59. Apr 27, 2013
    Good film, funny in places and enjoyable watch
  60. Jan 15, 2015
    Genial não é,pois é uma comédia mas como comédia é excelente os irmãos Wayans são fodas ainda mais Marlon Wayans,e ainda conta com o genial Terry Crews num papel coadjuvante,boa comédia
  61. Sep 21, 2013
    The film has a few funny moments, but the film has a poor plot, far too many unfunny jokes, and often turns into a childish and stupid film, so could have been so much better, disappointing film.
  62. Dec 27, 2013
    Terribly unfunny and crudely unoriginal. Waste of talents. I hated every single moment of this torturous experience. I advise anyone looking for a good time to buy White Chicks on DVD and just burn the hell out of it, paying to buy this and burn it is better than sitting through it.
  63. Mar 12, 2014
    This so called comedy from the Wayans is just a simple ridiculous comedy put into an action-like film. You may laugh... I know I did... But that was once maybe twice. I don't really care for it, nor recommend it. But if your looking for something to watch on a really boring day, then look no further then "White Chicks"
  64. Mar 24, 2014
    the wayans brothers is hilarious in many of there great successful films like scary movie movie , little man .
    but this film is okay and some what not funny just a bit . but i like the african american humor . but its still enjoyable .
    Grade C+

Stupidity has worked for the Wayans brothers in the past, but White Chicks will likely test the patience of even their most loyal fans.
    Credibility, of course, wouldn't matter if the gags were good enough, which they are not. The film quickly falls back on the gross-out jokes that have made recent American comedies such a challenge to the digestive tract.
  3. Some film premises are so outlandish, so thinly worked out and so deep-down ridiculous that they wind up sinking the show -- and White Chicks collapses under a real doozy.