5.2

1. Jun 3, 2011
    People who are offended by this film and claim that it is 'racist' I suggest you go watch something where knitting involved because you obviously have no sense of humor.

To dumb it down the title 'White Chicks' is NOT a racist pun, just because it has the title White Chicks don't assume its going to be a racist film. I heard no derogatory words against white people such as 'cracker' or
    'honky'. If anything I heard the word **** or 'Blacky Chan' a lot. It's a black comedy so it's not suitable for every audience, not trying to be racist, but Black comedies have that 'racist'( As the Idiots reviewing this 0) joke. They make fun of all cultures. I haven't heard a single person I have met who doesn't like White Chicks, its a favorite.

It is isn't supposed to be racist, but even then the whole plot is more of an action film.

The people reviewed this an gave a negative answer are obviously some old idiots who cannot tell the difference between the joke and an insult. The best way to like this film do not take it seriously! Common sense can prevail.
  2. Rfa
    Aug 18, 2012
    Guarantee of good laughs!Keep these types of movies coming Wayans Brothers!!!! I definitely think it was a mega hit!
    This movie is packed full of laughs and will leave you wanting more.
    Please! to all of the comedy lovers out there, See White Chicks is amazing!
  3. Jul 10, 2012
    I loved this movie!!!!!! So many classic scenes. Just awesome. Good fun.

Stupidity has worked for the Wayans brothers in the past, but White Chicks will likely test the patience of even their most loyal fans.
    Credibility, of course, wouldn't matter if the gags were good enough, which they are not. The film quickly falls back on the gross-out jokes that have made recent American comedies such a challenge to the digestive tract.
  3. Some film premises are so outlandish, so thinly worked out and so deep-down ridiculous that they wind up sinking the show -- and White Chicks collapses under a real doozy.