5.4

1. Rfa
    Aug 18, 2012
    Guarantee of good laughs!Keep these types of movies coming Wayans Brothers!!!! I definitely think it was a mega hit!
    This movie is packed full of laughs and will leave you wanting more.
    Please! to all of the comedy lovers out there, See White Chicks is amazing!
  2. Jun 3, 2011
    People who are offended by this film and claim that it is 'racist' I suggest you go watch something where knitting involved because you obviously have no sense of humor.

To dumb it down the title 'White Chicks' is NOT a racist pun, just because it has the title White Chicks don't assume its going to be a racist film. I heard no derogatory words against white people such as 'cracker' or 'honky'. If anything I heard the word **** or 'Blacky Chan' a lot. It's a black comedy so it's not suitable for every audience, not trying to be racist, but Black comedies have that 'racist'( As the Idiots reviewing this 0) joke. They make fun of all cultures. I haven't heard a single person I have met who doesn't like White Chicks, its a favorite.

It is isn't supposed to be racist, but even then the whole plot is more of an action film.

The people reviewed this an gave a negative answer are obviously some old idiots who cannot tell the difference between the joke and an insult. The best way to like this film do not take it seriously! Common sense can prevail.
  3. RyanW.
    Jun 22, 2004
    This film is better than 'Citizen Kane'. When the AFI does its next top 100 American films 'White Chicks' will definitely be #1. If not, then I will know then that there truly isn't a God.
  4. LallaaB.
    Sep 5, 2004
    THIS MOVIE ROCKED!! How can this movie get bad reviews? I mean, come on!
  5. andieb.
    Jan 4, 2006
    It is one of the best films i have seen, it made my whole family laugh and i would ( and will) watch it again and again.
  6. whitechick
    Nov 12, 2004
    This move was sooooooooo funny. People take movies way too seriously. This was a comedy. I think about the movie and can bust out laughing. You need a good laugh this is your movie.
  7. RobM
    Oct 25, 2004
    This movie has it's moments. I'm not sayin it's the even close to bein a top comedy, but zero's??? Cmon people. Anyone who wasn't dyin at those Yo Mama jokes has no sense of humour.
  8. PranksterK.
    Oct 26, 2004
    I loved the movie to bits. It's hilarious. Esp. the part where Marcus goes on a date with Latrell, it was so funny. "Oopsie, I had a poopsie" oh my god, hil-arious. And like Rob said, if you weren't laughin' at the Yo Mamma jokes, you've got no sense oh humour at all. It's 'comedy' people, lay off, it's just being funny, nothing against black/white I loved the movie to bits. It's hilarious. Esp. the part where Marcus goes on a date with Latrell, it was so funny. "Oopsie, I had a poopsie" oh my god, hil-arious. And like Rob said, if you weren't laughin' at the Yo Mamma jokes, you've got no sense oh humour at all. It's 'comedy' people, lay off, it's just being funny, nothing against black/white people. I, personally, hate racism and I'm definetely against it, but that movie didn't affect me at all because it was VERY FUNNY. Period. Expand
  9. Jul 10, 2012
    I loved this movie!!!!!! So many classic scenes. Just awesome. Good fun.
  10. AdamB.
    Jul 3, 2004
    Hooray for the Wayans Bros. once again exposing racisim still exists in this country with their film "White Chicks". How wise of them to realize that only those who see blacks as clowns who only chase white women would applaud this film along with blacks who don't see themselves as any better. What's more the Wayans' can once again make more money off of these silly and Hooray for the Wayans Bros. once again exposing racisim still exists in this country with their film "White Chicks". How wise of them to realize that only those who see blacks as clowns who only chase white women would applaud this film along with blacks who don't see themselves as any better. What's more the Wayans' can once again make more money off of these silly and ignorant people as thay did in their TV show, "In Living Color". Expand
  11. JayH.
    Oct 18, 2009
    I liked this sooo much more than I expected to. This is very much a guilty pleasure, I am not quite sure why I found it so funny, but I did. I laughed out loud on many occasions. The humor can be a bit crude at times, but it's a fun movie.
  12. LucyS.
    Oct 18, 2004
    This movie is the best comedy film I've seen in yrs, it beats all the scary movies they made, its excellent, people should stop looking at it as racism and look at it as a genuinely very funny film! We found it so funny that we're going to watch it again! Keep these types of movies coming Wayans Brothers!!!!
  13. MikeM.
    Jun 24, 2004
    This is a very well written funny movie. I really liked how far they went and how if you did not know that it was The Waynes you would actually think they were white chicks. They just forgot one thing they didn't say thats hot after every sentence and sound one dimensional and air-heady like Paris Hilton and i'm sure Nikki is the same way.
  14. JamesT.Kirk
    Jun 24, 2004
    Ryan W. knows where its at. Most other films pale in comparison to the sheer screenwriting genius of this feature. You have to go in expecting a thinking film however.
  15. marleeh.
    May 2, 2005
    It's Hilarious! I love it when they say "What a beautiful chocolate man!"
  16. GregT.
    Nov 3, 2004
    This movie was so corny that it was actually funny and I enjoyed it greatly. These dudes looked gross as women but that was all part of the nonesense. It was a hoot.
  17. RickR.
    Jun 27, 2004
    What were critics expecting? Mystic River 2? This is a movie filled with tons of laughs for people without something stuck you know where. I didn't expect or want anything else. Racist? I don't remember reading about white slaves in America and how black people hosed them down, etc.
  18. CaitlynD.
    Jul 12, 2004
    I don't care what anyone else thought of White Chicks. I definitely think it was a mega hit! I just saw it last week and immediately wanted to see it again. This movie is packed full of laughs and will leave you wanting more. I would go see this movie 20 more times if I could and probably will. Please! to all of the comedy lovers out there, GO SEE WHITE CHICKS IMMEDIATELY! I I don't care what anyone else thought of White Chicks. I definitely think it was a mega hit! I just saw it last week and immediately wanted to see it again. This movie is packed full of laughs and will leave you wanting more. I would go see this movie 20 more times if I could and probably will. Please! to all of the comedy lovers out there, GO SEE WHITE CHICKS IMMEDIATELY! I guarentee you will not be disappointed. Expand
  19. RichardG.
    Jul 12, 2004
    Great.
  20. LukaSucks
    Jul 15, 2004
    This movie isn't funny, but I was strangely attracted to the Wayans brothers, even when they weren't made up like chicks... really made me question my sexuality... I feel so cold and lonely.
  21. THerrera
    Jul 18, 2004
    To be honest with you, a friend had to drag me to see this movie, however, I was shocked at how humorous it was. Within the first 10 minutes I was dying with laughter. Pretty good comedy!!!
  22. loll.
    Oct 12, 2005
    Excellent.
  23. sasaf
    May 25, 2009
    Oh my god! i miss so much this movie, it make me non stop laugh and really funny! i love wayans style even some of their movie is crap (scary movie series), but this white chicks is just different, they just have fresh ideas to make us just want to laugh over and over again.
  24. Mar 2, 2013
    Yes this movie is silly, and politically incorrect with many flaws, but that aside it is also very funny and highly entertaining that it almost doesn't matter. Probably not as fun to watch on your own but for a good laugh with friends its the perfect popcorn flick, and you can't really go wrong with the Wayans Brothers who are always good at making me laugh It is also quite racist with soYes this movie is silly, and politically incorrect with many flaws, but that aside it is also very funny and highly entertaining that it almost doesn't matter. Probably not as fun to watch on your own but for a good laugh with friends its the perfect popcorn flick, and you can't really go wrong with the Wayans Brothers who are always good at making me laugh It is also quite racist with so many racist jokes in there it isn't funny, but as a whole it's a decent comedy flick Expand
  25. Apr 27, 2013
    Good film, funny in places and enjoyable watch

Stupidity has worked for the Wayans brothers in the past, but White Chicks will likely test the patience of even their most loyal fans.
    Credibility, of course, wouldn't matter if the gags were good enough, which they are not. The film quickly falls back on the gross-out jokes that have made recent American comedies such a challenge to the digestive tract.
  3. Some film premises are so outlandish, so thinly worked out and so deep-down ridiculous that they wind up sinking the show -- and White Chicks collapses under a real doozy.