4.6

1. Jul 26, 2011
    This movie had a great concept and touched on topics rarely explored. Although I do not believe in the paranormal this movie was epic and contained everything necessary for it to be suspenseful. Apparently it was a direct to dvd release which only adds to its cult status.
  2. Jul 3, 2011
    Pretty good with some decent scares and a great performance from Michael Keaton as the architect mourning his wife. The ghost effects I thought were really cool and the whole serial killer sub plot came totally out of the blue for me. In sum, a decent thriller that is a great movie to watch on Halloween.
  3. Mar 31, 2013
    A concept that is interesting but a movie that was made horribly and didn't make sense at all. Half the time your watching Michael Keaton watch a screen with a look on his face that he well knows he is in a garbage of a film.
  4. Aug 27, 2012
    The most boring uneventful "horror" movie that I ever laid eyes on. Such a pathetic movie with absolutely nothing to offer except misery. Who could possibly sit through this. Dreadful with a clueless dull story.

1. There's nothing at all scary about White Noise, which goes bump in the night so often it's easy to mistake it for clumsy.
  2. What might have been a rote horror exercise becomes instead a twitchy, mannered, often amusing rote horror exercise.
    No, this isn't an adaptation of Don DeLillo’s great 1985 novel, but a muddled talking-ghosts movie.