White Noise

4.6

1. SusanM.
    Jan 31, 2005
    I'm not usually a scary movie fan, but I liked this one quite a lot, it was smart and interesting, oh yeah and really, really creepy!! Not your average guts and gore horror flick, it's way more suspenseful and mature.
  2. sandy
    Jan 10, 2005
    I wasn't confused at all, maybe those who are just don't know what they are watching. It actually scared the living piss out of me. That's saying a lot.
  3. Tianna
    Jan 8, 2005
    This movie wasn't horrible - but it however tops my list of movies 'that made me scream like a little girl'.
  4. DanaG
    Jan 9, 2005
    I think the trailer pretty did the movie justice. It had scary moments, but what made it truly frightening was the realistic aspect of it all. I was creeped out. It could have been scarier and things could have been explained better, but I've seen much, much worse.
  5. J
    Jan 13, 2005
    I liked the movie. I got Scared. I thought it was interesting. Maybe the bad part that everyone was talking about was when I stepped out to go to the bathroom, cause I didn't see anything that I didn't like.
  6. WhiteN.
    Mar 9, 2006
    I really liked this movie it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time...thought the acting was really good as well i would definately recommend it ..the only negative thing i could say about it was i did not like the ending of the movie left you hanging had no clue what happened.
  7. Jul 26, 2011
    This movie had a great concept and touched on topics rarely explored. Although I do not believe in the paranormal this movie was epic and contained everything necessary for it to be suspenseful. Apparently it was a direct to dvd release which only adds to its cult status.
  8. Jul 3, 2011
    Pretty good with some decent scares and a great performance from Michael Keaton as the architect mourning his wife. The ghost effects I thought were really cool and the whole serial killer sub plot came totally out of the blue for me. In sum, a decent thriller that is a great movie to watch on Halloween.

1. There's nothing at all scary about White Noise, which goes bump in the night so often it's easy to mistake it for clumsy.
  2. What might have been a rote horror exercise becomes instead a twitchy, mannered, often amusing rote horror exercise.
    No, this isn't an adaptation of Don DeLillo’s great 1985 novel, but a muddled talking-ghosts movie.