8.5

1. Sep 15, 2010
    I really don't see what's so special about this movie. Sure, at first I thought a Disney and Looney Toons crossover would look great, but after watching the movie, I believe such a crossover should have never happened at all. Oh, and the plot, boring. But I guess I don't see what was so special about this movie like everyone else.
  2. Dec 25, 2013
    It's seriously just annoying. There's a reason things in cartoons only happen in cartoons.

The production quality is dreadful, all the lines are trite, and the plot is thin.

No redeeming qualities about this movie. The only reason anyone would like this is nostalgia.

1. Combines live-action and animation with breathtaking wizardry... Alternately hilarious, frightening, and awesome.
  2. Without warning, the picture falls hard into the very trap it had so studiously avoided, the one marked Expensive Gimmick... The same feature that begins like no film you've ever seen ends like every cartoon you've always avoided.
  3. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Something got lost in the move from storyboard to screen, and in the stretch from seven minutes to 103. [27 June 1988]