6.5

1. BarbaraK
    Apr 5, 2010
    Wonderful,wonderful. Keep doing what you are doing.
  2. AA
    Apr 5, 2010
    WDIGMT gives Perrys target market something to watch. There are people that actually identify with the characters in this film. There is only one part that is over the top, but the rest of it happens daily. Though it had funny parts, I don't think it was meant to be a comedy. It was more of a drama which is what I expected when I think about the title. He shows a mans point of view WDIGMT gives Perrys target market something to watch. There are people that actually identify with the characters in this film. There is only one part that is over the top, but the rest of it happens daily. Though it had funny parts, I don't think it was meant to be a comedy. It was more of a drama which is what I expected when I think about the title. He shows a mans point of view and a woman's point of view. He shows their lives together, how they fall apart and how they support one another. The lines could use some polishing. I hope to see Tyler Perry's work get better over time. All things considered he is off to a great start. Expand
  3. ChrystalT.
    Apr 4, 2010
    I think the movie was great. It gets the point across that life is too short and don't sweat the small stuff. Every relationship has ups and downs and you have to work through them. Great job Tyler! Don't listen to the haters. You have your target audience who loves your work. The sold out shows says it all!
  4. DoyleG.
    Apr 3, 2010
    I really enjoyed the emotional rollercoaster of Mr. Perry's movie. It seems that when you thought things couldn't get any worse, he found a way to make it worse. I was constantly on my seat trying to see what twist he would up next. I think the ending of this movie was definitely not one that I would have thought would happen.
  5. TammyW
    Apr 3, 2010
    I think every thing Tyler Perry works on is a work of art!!This movie included the story line was great and the acting was superb.Tyler deserves and award for this movie along with Janet Jackson. Come on America give this man his just do!! Bravo Tyler well done.
  6. Aug 13, 2010
    WDIGMT is a much better installment in this series then the first one. Iâ
  7. Jul 9, 2012
    This movie is for people who like hardcore drama movies. If you don't like drama then don't watch it. Its that simple! This movie is very well written with a serious, and realistic plot that delivers. This movie demonstrates why Tyler Perry is so wealthy...BECAUSE HIS MOVIES ARE ART! This movie is heart-wrenching, realistic, entertaining, and humorous! The ONLY movies that can make me cryThis movie is for people who like hardcore drama movies. If you don't like drama then don't watch it. Its that simple! This movie is very well written with a serious, and realistic plot that delivers. This movie demonstrates why Tyler Perry is so wealthy...BECAUSE HIS MOVIES ARE ART! This movie is heart-wrenching, realistic, entertaining, and humorous! The ONLY movies that can make me cry are Lion King and Tyler Perry films, and this is one of them. I also love Janet in this film, never knew she could act so well! Expand
  8. NobantuA
    Apr 4, 2010
    The reality of four couples and an ex showing up for an annual get together doesn't seem likely in real African American lives. Some of the same scenarios from previous movies seem a bit repetitive. However, it is a good movie to stimulate discussion among couples regarding their own relationships' authenticity.

1. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    Married offers a positive, if melodramatically heightened, portrait of upper-middle-class African-American life, one broadly appealing enough to satisfy even the Nancy Meyers set, if only they'd give it a chance.
  2. You won’t find anything new here: the sequel is basically a retread of the original, in which Scott delivers the strongest emotional moments, while an amusingly over-the-top Smith perpetually breaks the tension.
  3. WDIGMT? serves up speeches about trust and fidelity and rolling with the punches and blah blah blah. But it does so with so little energy that the actors might as well be saying the words blah blah blah.