6.9

1. Feb 24, 2013
    Wild Things is a fun twisty, turny piece of semi-erotic film noir.. It's good but it isn't a masterwork or anything. Bill Murray's inclusion, however, is delightful.
  2. Feb 22, 2013
    For years, people have been talking to me about this smart, sexy thriller, that spawned three sequels. There is also something to be said for mysteries, with twists and turns, that make you think, but a half hour into this thing, it was easy to figure out why none of the stars came back for the sequels. This movie certainly plays up the eye candy angle, with two of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, and at first glance, it seems like it's going to be a pretty good film, but then the twists and turns kick in. Throwing in a twist can make an ordinary film spectacular, but when you do it every five minutes, it just confuses the hell out of the audience, and that's what happened here. By the end of Wild Things, I didn't know what the hell was going on anymore. As for the performances, they range from the brilliant Neve Campbell to the horrid Matt Dillon, and feature a ton of cameos in-between. I wanted to like this movie, there are some very good looking people, who like to take their cloths off, and that does tend to help you focus more, but the question is what are we focusing on? I concluded that there really isn't a reason to watch two hours of pure when you can find all the naked celebrity pictures you could ever want, in five minutes online. Expand
  3. Jun 2, 2012
    Actually This Is A Pretty Good Movie..
    The Plot Is Very Well Writen And The Acting By Denise Richards Is Good..
    I'm Not Sure Users Are Saying "One Of The Best Movies Of All Time" Because It's Not.. It's A Good Movie..
  4. Apr 24, 2011
    One Of The Best Films Ever Made! Denise Richards Did A Great A+ Job As Well As The Rest Of The Cast.. The Writing Is Very Good.. There Is Really Noting Negative About This Movie @ All!

The fun of Wild Things -- and there's a lot of it -- is in its never-ending game of cross and double cross.
    It's like a three-way collision between a softcore sex film, a soap opera and a B-grade noir. I liked it.
  3. This picture breaks through the limits and goes way beyond the pale -- it seems to enjoy irking us for the sheer hell of it.