7.6

1. TTT
    Aug 20, 2011
    This film is not suitable for all ages, mainly for small children. Here in Cinema is not suitable for this type of movie.
  2. Aug 21, 2011
    Well done for what it was, though to me it felt like I had seen it all before (many times in fact). That said, my 6 year old enjoyed it....though not as much as I thought she might.
  3. Sep 3, 2011
    Fun and light little film. I assume that the high scores are being given by people who haven't read too many of the books, or watched all the older films? This movie pretty much copied the plot from at least 2 of the previous stories, so as a 'grown up', I was bored senseless. I actually dozed off and I think my two girls found it to be entirely unmemorable.. But hey, to each his own!

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Jul 20, 2011
    Winnie the Pooh doesn't reinvent the wheel, just gives it an affectionate spin, and that is no more and no less than what one would hope from a family reunion.
  2. Reviewed by: Mike Scott
    Jul 15, 2011
    Best of all, Disney seems to understand the limits of a preschooler's attention span.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Neumaier
    Jul 15, 2011
    There's no bells and whistles here, no 3-D or useless grey fluff, just Pooh as he's always been, silly and true.