8.4

1. Dec 22, 2014
    this is the best animated movie i have seen so far. i just loved that character called veneloppe. this movie has got all you want. i just want another movie sequel to this. i give it a perfect 10. some stupid **** gave it a 0/10 which is totally unfair. don't hear those dumb **** who doesn't know how to enjoy a movie. this is a movie one should never miss.
  2. Dec 5, 2014
    Amazing movie, loved everything in Wreck-It Ralph. It's funny, has an excellent storyline and can be enjoyed by anyone big or small. I also like the way the use video games in the film, to also have a game feel in the movie. One of Disney's greatest movies of all time to me. It has everything you would ever want in a film. Well done, Disney.
  3. Oct 27, 2014
    The colors, the video game references, the characters, the story, the music, the voice acting, the animation. This movie has all the ingredients to fall in love with and that cute little girl from Sugar Rush is sweeter than sugar itself. This is one of the greatest Disney animation I think and yeah it is.
  4. Oct 26, 2014
    this is the ultimate gamers movie. it pays the greatest respect to the games it's referencing and uses it's arcade setting in amazing ways

i love the story and characters especially Ralph in which john c riley gives one of his best performances and Vanellope who is expertly played by sarah silverman

seriously go and see this movie you won't regret it
  5. Oct 17, 2014
    I'm a gamer, this movie, just.. oh wow, i'm just waiting for Wreck-it-Ralph 2, those nostalgic video game characters, that storyline, This is the best Disney movie.

Gamers, watch this.
  6. Oct 8, 2014
    Boasted by a clever script, and remarkable performances by John C. Reilly and Sarah Silverman, this nostalgic animated excellence could not be any better.
  7. Aug 24, 2014
    I didn't watch cartoons for a long time, but oh am I glad I got myself to watch this one. Mostly funny jokes, good soundtrack, LOTS of cameos and homages to different video game characters, and the absolutely adorable Vanellope all make up an extremely solid cartoon which you must not miss.
  8. Aug 9, 2014
    The most miss leading movie of all time. A fairly passionless, pretty dull movie with an unlikable lead character, a clumsier story, poorly written bad guy, bad pacing and it just trying to get fans of video games into chimeras to get cold hard cash which just makes my skin cruel. Trying to distract you from it's gaming references from all the very big problems.
  9. May 25, 2014
    Such a wonderful film i can not believe i did not see this in theaters. Everything from the dialog to the CGI was perfect. One of the best films of 2012 and the movie that iv'e had the most fun watching in 2013 so far. For me it's the best video game related movie ever easily. all the characters all the little references had me laughing from start to finish.

(Ralph)John C. Reilly was

(Ralph)John C. Reilly was perfect i don't think they could have picked anyone better for the voice acting. Vanellope(Sarah Silverman) was my favorite character for sure she was so cute and so funny and almost everything she said had me smiling. Felix(Jack McBrayer) was like his every day person well at least how he acts like how he acts in all his movies or t.v. shows a funny but still kinda shy guy still he is great. Calhoun(Jane Lynch) was great and funny but still brutal for her character got to love a woman that can kick some butt =P

Im so glad that i finally watched this movie i had bought it off Playstation network but the blu ray release is soon and i will be buying this on blu ray. Overall i give this movie a solid 8.5 and i will for sure be watching this movie a couple more time this year
  10. May 22, 2014
    I Love Video Games so much! This is one of them. some them I know. Hero's Duty? Good joke for that! HA! Love that Joke! Other jokes like when ralph goes into the chocolate river and does that darth Vader Breath. Nice!!!
  11. May 10, 2014
    Wreck It Ralph is one of the best movies that Disney's made so far in this century. For me, its somewhere between Frozen and Tangled. Wreck It Ralph is very creative, and will likely appeal to gamers more than anyone else. That's not to say that there isn't something here if you're not a gamer, in fact there's a hell of a lot here to enjoy. There's a lot of heart and fun in the movie, andWreck It Ralph is one of the best movies that Disney's made so far in this century. For me, its somewhere between Frozen and Tangled. Wreck It Ralph is very creative, and will likely appeal to gamers more than anyone else. That's not to say that there isn't something here if you're not a gamer, in fact there's a hell of a lot here to enjoy. There's a lot of heart and fun in the movie, and it delivers a strong message for the kids. Although I enjoy Tangled as a whole more, I think Wreck It Ralph has far superior themes and messages. The relationship between Ralph and Vanellope is really touching and believable. Although the two characters are not related, Wreck It Ralph conveys a much stronger sibling bond than Frozen managed to achieve. Wreck It Ralph is great, and its definitely one of Disney's more underrated films. Expand
  12. Apr 27, 2014
    I have loved John C Reilly ever since I watched Chicago. Now this is the perfect voice role for him, you never have trouble believing that Ralph is exactly how he looks, which is odd. Wreck it Ralph is so unique, the people at Disney are just getting more and more creative. Wish I had their imaginative talent! This is amazing, I loved the way they could travel from game to game via wires,I have loved John C Reilly ever since I watched Chicago. Now this is the perfect voice role for him, you never have trouble believing that Ralph is exactly how he looks, which is odd. Wreck it Ralph is so unique, the people at Disney are just getting more and more creative. Wish I had their imaginative talent! This is amazing, I loved the way they could travel from game to game via wires, so creative! The characters are lovable and Vanellope is so cute! The fact the movie centres around 3 main game worlds shows how much they have thought about it. Wreck it ralph is kind of neutral ground, Heroes duty is aimed more at the male population and then of course Sugar Rush is aimed more at the female population. That is so clever as regardless if you agree with those stereotypes there will be one world you prefer, but this keeps everyone interested at some point of the movie. Thumbs up! Expand
  13. Apr 24, 2014
    Wreck-it Ralph is one of the most original, sweet, and funny Disney movies to come out in years. Everything in the movie is colorful and dazzling, and it takes you back to the retro era of video gaming. It's message and heart are the best parts about it.
  14. Apr 18, 2014
    This was silly Epic! I was surprised to find myself loving everything about it. It`s great in every way. It`s funny and has a good message. The characters are easy to like and root for.
  15. Mar 29, 2014
    The Greatest Video Game movie of all time! I loved it. I thought Disney did a masterful job on this movie! It has a lot of great references to different video games out there like Sonic the Hedgehog, Pac-Man, Tapper, Super Mario Bros and many others! Of course it's not just the references that make the movie brilliant, I also thought the story was fantastic, it had some good humor and aThe Greatest Video Game movie of all time! I loved it. I thought Disney did a masterful job on this movie! It has a lot of great references to different video games out there like Sonic the Hedgehog, Pac-Man, Tapper, Super Mario Bros and many others! Of course it's not just the references that make the movie brilliant, I also thought the story was fantastic, it had some good humor and a lot of "heart" to it. I do agree with a lot of people with the whole fact that this movie may have spent a little too much time in the Sugar Rush game; I would've liked it if they would've just explored other different games. Of course I understand that Disney couldn't just pull references out in every nook in cranny probably due to the copyrighting section of their budget. But I love what this films offers, I think that anyone could enjoy this game even if you are not a gamer. It so great to finally see a movie about video games that is actually good, because there are so many video game movies made out there that have been epic fails, but Wreck-It Ralph is a huge exception. Expand
  16. Mar 15, 2014
    i love wreck it ralph its everything i seen in an animated film but not like this . there should be more violent but still loved it . but sugar rush is for gay girls and boys which i hated in this film
  17. Mar 12, 2014
    Let me tell you: I am not a fan of Disney movies at all, but this one right here, is one that just can't be ignored. Wreck It Ralph is one of the most cleverly written and created films ever made by Disney, possibly even further than just Disney.
  18. Mar 8, 2014
    This is a clever, entertaining video-game based movie. It's also funny, touching, and I had a lot of fun with this film. What I would have liked to have seen more were characters based of from video games in reality. But other than that, this movie was just great.
  19. Mar 4, 2014
    The concept and animation is just brilliant. Although the constant cameos and popular references, the occasional over-use of wordplay and a slight lack of emotional connection drag it down slightly, especially when compared to other recent Disney entries, it's still a great family film.
  20. Feb 5, 2014
    Classic video games character cameos and video games come to life in a hyper detailed CGI world. Sold. Unfortunately this movie falls flat overall. Too many characters, overly tricky plot twists and really is two plots smashed together. This movie really should have been called "Sugar Rush" because Ralph's overarching plot seems lost in the meat of the film's race and betrayal story.Classic video games character cameos and video games come to life in a hyper detailed CGI world. Sold. Unfortunately this movie falls flat overall. Too many characters, overly tricky plot twists and really is two plots smashed together. This movie really should have been called "Sugar Rush" because Ralph's overarching plot seems lost in the meat of the film's race and betrayal story.

The ensemble video game cast of characters never really gels for me in the same way as the toys do in Toy Story or Finding Nemo. I'm still waiting for an awesome video game move. Like Tron this one falls short of the mark.
  21. Jan 23, 2014
    An excellent tribute to games that have passed, Ralph features an outstanding voice cast, amazing visuals, and hilarious video game references that will make anyone smile.
  22. Dec 31, 2013
    Um das animações mais divertida dos estúdios Dinsey, e com certeza uma das minha favoritas. História, cenários, efeitos sons são bem trabalhado e personagens divertidos.
  23. Dec 29, 2013
    This movie is my most absolute number 1 favourite disney movie, its cleaver, funny and IT HAS GAME CHARACTERS IN IT! which is brilliant because this title has limitless potential for future sequals, its got something for everyone you could possibly want in a Disney film, I never used to be a huge fan but now I am!
  24. Dec 27, 2013
    Manichean characters are some typical things in Disney features but in "Wreck-It Ralph" tries to call into question this. Neither good people are so good neither bad people are so bad. "Tangled" is good, "Wreck-It Ralph" is better.
  25. Dec 26, 2013
    A surprisingly brilliant film, has plenty of both funny and sad parts, as per usual from Disney, and as a gamer the multitude of game references were nice.
  26. Dec 21, 2013
    At first, just not convincing, but after half hour of movie, he turns, the characters take you, and come on, a happy ending once in a while is always good.
  27. Dec 11, 2013
    I love this movie! It's great for kids and adults.(I'm 17-years-old). The voice acting is phenomenal and the animation is terrific! There was never a point in the movie where i felt bored, it was pretty funny and it had a heart-touching story line!! I SERIOUSLY recommend for people of all ages to watch this movie.
  28. Dec 9, 2013
    This is one of the greatest animated movies that I have ever seen. I would say that it is amazing to a level par to Toy Story. Every character was portrayed well. The plot was exciting and not too predictable. My favorite part, however, was that the characters weren't people. They had their own issues, and the making it relate-able to the human viewers was executed magnificently. The humorThis is one of the greatest animated movies that I have ever seen. I would say that it is amazing to a level par to Toy Story. Every character was portrayed well. The plot was exciting and not too predictable. My favorite part, however, was that the characters weren't people. They had their own issues, and the making it relate-able to the human viewers was executed magnificently. The humor was rich and the story decently captivating. Amazing. Expand
  29. Nov 28, 2013
    Wreck it Ralph is easily one of the best animations i have ever seen, the idea behind it is so creative and so beautiful that keeps you in excitement and anticipation the entire time, it's a class A movie with all it's element, from the voices to the story to the picture. and this one deserved the Oscar for best animated film more than Brave by miles.
  30. Nov 13, 2013
    Oh yeah. This movie is HILARIOUS! If you are a big fan of video games, then you will fall IN LOVE with this movie. I used to think this movie was stupid, then I watched it, and I changed my mind. It's anything but!

1. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Feb 9, 2013
    For me, it never came to life.
  2. Reviewed by: Simon Crook
    Feb 4, 2013
    A "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" for the joystick generation that, despite a mid-act dip into generic Disney territory, high-scores on laughs, invention and 8-bit affection.
  3. Reviewed by: Stephen Kelly
    Jan 21, 2013
    A Disney flick that feels like on-form Pixar, blending knowing humour and sophistication with a large helping of heart. You'll want another go.