- Release Date: Apr 1, 2011
No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings
- Summary: In Wretches & Jabberers, two men with autism embark on a global quest to change attitudes about disability and intelligence. Determined to put a new face on autism, Tracy Thresher, 42, and Larry Bissonnette, 52, travel to Sri Lanka, Japan and Finland. At each stop, they dissect public attitudes about autism and issue a hopeful challenge to reconsider competency and the future. (Area 23A)… Expand
- Director: Gerardine Wurzburg
- Genre(s): Biography, Drama, Comedy, Documentary
- More Details and Credits »
70The road trip provides some spectacular images, but it's the two protagonists that hold the most interest. Their reactions are unpredictable; their insights, illuminating and often quite funny.