Pioneer Entertainment | Release Date: January 10, 2003
4.8
Mixed or average reviews based on 6 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Davrosdaleks1Apr 9, 2017
I'm surprised that people think this is the weakest of the film trilogy. Personally, I think that goes to Patlabor 2. Though technically proficient, I found that film to be too slow and talk-heavy.

WXIII I rather like. It is a combination of

WXIII I rather like. It is a combination of detective story, mystery, and science fiction. Not something you see everyday. You get corporate and military intrigue as well as grief and obsession. Liked the two main characters as well. Yes, they fit the stereotypes of laid-back but experienced older cop and more emotional younger cop, but if it's not broke then don't fix it. Animation looks really good. Once again the series maintains it's detailed, realistic backgrounds. The monster fight scenes, though admittedly few and far between, look great.

Is this the greatest anime film ever no, but I feel WXIII is an enjoyable experience.