Yes Man

7.9

1. DanielB.
    Jul 8, 2009
    Anyone who can get over the sometimes predictible jokes can enjoy this film. Jim carey is perfect in the role as carl and is what was needed to make this film work.
  2. AaronG
    May 30, 2009
    The first time I saw this film, I didn't really expect much. After it was over, I was thoroughly pleased. The jokes fresh and funny, the plot actually decent, and the love story a bit inspiring. Perhaps not worth a blu-ray purchase, but definitely worth a rental.
  3. DavidP
    Dec 30, 2008
    Ignore the miserable idiots who are giving it a zero. Yes Man is good fun for the festive season, with some great character roles that add to the story in the same way as Groundhog Day. Overall my girlfriend and I had a fun evening and laughed out loud throughout - what more do you need from a comedy?
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    A light, funny and enjoyable film that isn't for the whole family, But for a jim carrey fan who is in the mood for a wild, sometimes vulgar comedy.SEE it? yes yes yes!!!
  5. Rosa
    Jan 3, 2009
    Very funny movie. Me and my family all loved it and couldn't stop laughing. If you have a sense of humor go watch it.
  6. JimS
    Feb 9, 2009
    This movie is highly underrated. This treasure is another "Ground Hog Day". The theme is more seriousness than what is given credit for. Wayne W. Dyer, in one of his books, mentions YES as a spiritual principle ( I believe it was in "Power of Intention") This is a kindly funny and entertaining movie with a philosophical theme that more people should follow - including myself.
  7. JasonG.
    Dec 20, 2008
    Good funny movie. Had me and my family in stiches.
  8. ParkerN.
    Dec 20, 2008
    Awesome movie, there were long segments of time where I didn't stop laughing. The adult's Liar Liar.
  9. BobbyB
    Jan 13, 2009
    Absolutely incredible! Hilarious, great message, and Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel turn in cute, quirky, realistic performances. Highest marks!
  10. Jack
    Jan 3, 2009
    Awesome movie. Couldn't stop laughing.
  11. JeffL.
    Jan 4, 2009
    Good escapist comedy and entertainment for when you need a good laugh!
  12. DorianS.
    Jan 9, 2009
    The film is so hilarious that my friends and I couldn't stop laughing. I would definitely see it again.
  13. RyanD.
    Dec 22, 2008
    This movie was absolutely wonderful. I was laughing all the way through, and I couldn't agree more with the message.
  14. JoelC.
    Jun 30, 2009
    After seeing the previews I thought the movie would really suck like some of Carreys recent effort. Totally wrong! It's a really good movie with a good message. At this point in my life, I could relate to it quite a bit so, slightly biased but still an excellent movie. Also, this movie gained a point for the killer ending credits art! Watch it, it's worth your time!
  15. SaraP.
    Dec 19, 2008
    This was the best (funnyest) carrey movie ever. It wasnt a deep movie but it got good laughs.
  16. KenS.
    Dec 23, 2008
    This is a wonderful movie. I laughed all the way through. If movies with a heart mesage interect you this is great for you. SEND THE KIDS TO THIS ONE!
  17. Dave
    Dec 25, 2008
    One of the funniest movies I ever seen.
  18. KenS
    Dec 26, 2008
    This movie seems to be the hilarious, feel-good movie of the year. The movie is put together very well with no apparent holes in the plot and it has a perfect cast with each star playing his/her role excellently. Anyone who can give this movie a 0 isn't rating this movie and just doesn't like Jim Carrey.
  19. JoeB.
    Dec 27, 2008
    Pretty enjoyable, you know what to expect from carrey, and frankly it is getting a bit old, but he's a class act in my book....
  20. stevep
    Dec 29, 2008
    Yes Man is a very hard film for me to review because it one of those films where the part of me that fancies myself a intellectual film critic tells me I should hate it, and the part of me that is just some suburbia kid that went to see a movie on Friday night tells me I should love it. The reason I
  21. ChristinaS
    Jan 15, 2009
    I want to start by saying I don't "go crazy" fo Jim Carrey but I did like this film. I will admit my two favorite films of his are Liar Liar and Yes Man and though they are surprisingly similar they are still great films. I think Carrey can be genius and why can we not celebrate his genius we he repeats his genius? Harrison Ford plays the same guys in two of America's most I want to start by saying I don't "go crazy" fo Jim Carrey but I did like this film. I will admit my two favorite films of his are Liar Liar and Yes Man and though they are surprisingly similar they are still great films. I think Carrey can be genius and why can we not celebrate his genius we he repeats his genius? Harrison Ford plays the same guys in two of America's most popular sagas and we love him for it. If you do something well then do it. On another note I was totally annoyed at the sex scene with the elderly neighbor. That scene was absolutely not necessary. It made everyone uncomfortable. I don't think a "Yes Man" audience is going to think that is funny. I also believe that is a subconscious reason why a vast majority of critics didn't give it the "it wasn't deep but it was funny card". Because when you think back on watching the film there was something annoying in the film and it was that scene. It reminds me of "Over her dead body". There were some great lines in that film but it was really hard to get past Eva Longoria watching and commenting during love scenes. I just walked away saying yeah I don't need to see that again. Anyway....Yes Man made me laugh really hard in some scenes but it was totally ruined by one lame scene. Expand
  22. ColinC
    Apr 28, 2009
    Cute. The wife and I enjoyed this more than we thought we would. Worth watching if you liked previous films of his like Liar Liar. Nothing too shockingly original (but then, you can always rewatch Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind), but worth the 90 minutes of you're life it'll take.
  23. HughG
    Jun 13, 2009
    I agree with Rosa - if you have a sense of humor you probably loved this film (as I did). If you go to films looking for reasons to say no to a good laugh, then maybe you should pay attention to the message in this film!
    Dec 23, 2008
    Hey, it's not the best movie ever, nor the funniest comedy in recent memory, but it's entertaining from beginning to end. While there are more hearty chuckles than deep belly laughs, there are very few jokes that fall flat. Also very well done is the love story. The chemistry between the two actors is great, and very believable. All in all, this is a fun movie to see with Hey, it's not the best movie ever, nor the funniest comedy in recent memory, but it's entertaining from beginning to end. While there are more hearty chuckles than deep belly laughs, there are very few jokes that fall flat. Also very well done is the love story. The chemistry between the two actors is great, and very believable. All in all, this is a fun movie to see with friends or with a date, which I did last night, and found myself quite enjoying. Expand
  25. SteveM.
    Dec 26, 2008
    This movie had me laughing all the way through, it is a must see!
  26. Jun 7, 2013
    Three years after his divorce Carl Allen’s life is going nowhere until, on the advice of a friend, he signs up for a self help program with one simple principle: Say yes to everything.

Despite the fresh spin the basic plot (boy meets girls, ruins things and then redeems himself) has been seen countless times before and the movie certainly runs out of steam by its final scenes but, thanks in large part to an excellent cast that includes the likes of Zoey Deschanel, Bradley Cooper and Rhys Darby, Yes Man makes for an enjoyable comedy.
  27. Aug 15, 2011
    I think this movie is so great. The story is very interesting. After finished watching, I become vigorous. It is worth the money to see it. The acting is so-so. Ypu should watch this movie if you have never watched.
  28. Sep 2, 2012
    I can't argue that this movie is funny. Zooey is great. She seriously can just make anything better just with her presence. It felt like a JIm movie...which means it was good and easy to watch.
  29. May 10, 2012
    A very funny movie,with a great cast of actors. All of it comes together in the end. Definitely a must watch movie!
  30. Nov 28, 2012
    A more refined Jim Carrey doesn't disappoint in this generally worthwhile comedy.
  31. Feb 1, 2013
    Pretty much a typical Jim Carrey comedy. While there is nothing new in this film, it does have a bit of heart and sends a good message: Get off your ass and be positive about life. Overall: A decent popcorn comedy, that'll provide a few small laughs and will leave you feeling a little more warm fuzzy.
  32. Jan 17, 2013
    There are alot of negative reviews about this movie but I like it. It was cute funny and had some clever lines. It's the less indie Nick and Norah and it wasn't like the best but it averaged out cute with cool events in someones life.
  33. Mar 13, 2013
    Jim Carrey is my favorite comedian. And this movie is great but not one of the best. I think it could be funnier but still my final score for "YES MAN" is 7/10
  34. Aug 27, 2014
    Just another down right Jim Carey classic. The plot is good, its not stupid and it goes a long way. I could almost say I felt inspired by this movie to say "yes" a little more in my daily life instead of letting it pass you by.
  35. Mar 26, 2015
    To the people that I talked to who have seen Yes Man have said the same thing. "It's not Carry's best movie", and I can agree that it's not on the same level as The Mask, Dumb and Dumber or the brilliant masterpiece that is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but I honestly don't think it's has bad as some people are pointing it out to be.
  36. Jan 19, 2016
    Hilarious movie! Exciting and fun to watch. You never have to worry about Jim Carey's acting getting old.

Watch it here for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-414-Yes-Man-online-free

1. Carrey's most satisfying live-action effort since "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind."
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Genial but slim, picture is certainly a light-hearted alternative to weighty year-end awards bait, but the conceit isn't realized fully enough.
    Yes Man is nothing more than warmed-over holiday seconds, a repackaged best-of for those who already own the hits.