7.0

1. Feb 1, 2011
    A light, funny and enjoyable film that isn't for the whole family, But for a jim carrey fan who is in the mood for a wild, sometimes vulgar comedy.SEE it? yes yes yes!!!
  2. Rosa
    Jan 3, 2009
    Very funny movie. Me and my family all loved it and couldn't stop laughing. If you have a sense of humor go watch it.
  3. JimS
    Feb 9, 2009
    This movie is highly underrated. This treasure is another "Ground Hog Day". The theme is more seriousness than what is given credit for. Wayne W. Dyer, in one of his books, mentions YES as a spiritual principle ( I believe it was in "Power of Intention") This is a kindly funny and entertaining movie with a philosophical theme that more people should follow - including myself.
  4. JasonG.
    Dec 20, 2008
    Good funny movie. Had me and my family in stiches.
  5. ParkerN.
    Dec 20, 2008
    Awesome movie, there were long segments of time where I didn't stop laughing. The adult's Liar Liar.
  6. BobbyB
    Jan 13, 2009
    Absolutely incredible! Hilarious, great message, and Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel turn in cute, quirky, realistic performances. Highest marks!
  7. Jack
    Jan 3, 2009
    Awesome movie. Couldn't stop laughing.
  8. DorianS.
    Jan 9, 2009
    The film is so hilarious that my friends and I couldn't stop laughing. I would definitely see it again.
  9. RyanD.
    Dec 22, 2008
    This movie was absolutely wonderful. I was laughing all the way through, and I couldn't agree more with the message.
  10. JoelC.
    Jun 30, 2009
    After seeing the previews I thought the movie would really suck like some of Carreys recent effort. Totally wrong! It's a really good movie with a good message. At this point in my life, I could relate to it quite a bit so, slightly biased but still an excellent movie. Also, this movie gained a point for the killer ending credits art! Watch it, it's worth your time!
  11. SaraP.
    Dec 19, 2008
    This was the best (funnyest) carrey movie ever. It wasnt a deep movie but it got good laughs.
  12. Dave
    Dec 25, 2008
    One of the funniest movies I ever seen.
  13. HughG
    Jun 13, 2009
    I agree with Rosa - if you have a sense of humor you probably loved this film (as I did). If you go to films looking for reasons to say no to a good laugh, then maybe you should pay attention to the message in this film!
    Dec 23, 2008
    Hey, it's not the best movie ever, nor the funniest comedy in recent memory, but it's entertaining from beginning to end. While there are more hearty chuckles than deep belly laughs, there are very few jokes that fall flat. Also very well done is the love story. The chemistry between the two actors is great, and very believable. All in all, this is a fun movie to see with Hey, it's not the best movie ever, nor the funniest comedy in recent memory, but it's entertaining from beginning to end. While there are more hearty chuckles than deep belly laughs, there are very few jokes that fall flat. Also very well done is the love story. The chemistry between the two actors is great, and very believable. All in all, this is a fun movie to see with friends or with a date, which I did last night, and found myself quite enjoying. Expand
  15. SteveM.
    Dec 26, 2008
    This movie had me laughing all the way through, it is a must see!

1. Carrey's most satisfying live-action effort since "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind."
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Genial but slim, picture is certainly a light-hearted alternative to weighty year-end awards bait, but the conceit isn't realized fully enough.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Wilonsky
    Yes Man is nothing more than warmed-over holiday seconds, a repackaged best-of for those who already own the hits.