6.9

1. Sam
    Nov 19, 2005
    That was the best dancing movie i've ever seen. The story line sucks but the dancing made the movie, it was tight!
  2. KatherineP.
    Jun 12, 2004
    This movie was AWESOME it was my ALL time favorite movie! it made me want to go to cuba and fall inlove. The dancing was WONDERFUL i'm now taking up latin dancing because it looked so awesome. i bought the soundtrack too, okay maybe i'm a little obsessed but i thought it was a really good movie!
  3. KeyneshaS.
    Sep 10, 2004
    This movie was the bomb I can see that omari and marques can dance they did an awsome job in this movie!!!
  4. CaseyP.
    Oct 30, 2004
    I think this movie is the best movie of the year!! it is so much beta than honey! they awesum moves that like no1 else can do and the guys in it r realli hot!!
  5. NathanB.
    Jun 12, 2004
    This movie is bad i mean utter bad this is a must see movie see it!
  6. MissPink
    Jun 12, 2004
    I loved the movie! i dont know wat all u guyz are on abt!! most people didnt lyk the movie becuz they couldnt understand the way the talk... even somethings i couldnt understand but i still loved the movie i recken the dances were great and same with the acting .... wat was wrong with it i just couldnt see it... it posibbliy cant be the worst movie youve ever seen. i think this is one of I loved the movie! i dont know wat all u guyz are on abt!! most people didnt lyk the movie becuz they couldnt understand the way the talk... even somethings i couldnt understand but i still loved the movie i recken the dances were great and same with the acting .... wat was wrong with it i just couldnt see it... it posibbliy cant be the worst movie youve ever seen. i think this is one of the best movies ever made. to actually enjoy the movie you have to like hip hop dance and breaking and i just love it all i out of a 100% id rate it 110% datz how gd i think it was it was just great Expand
  7. MickyT.
    Jun 13, 2004
    Do you like dancing? if you do, now this is the type of movies you wanna watch. I really didn't see where the storyline was going and the acting was average. I think they could of made it better but I also thought it was a GOOD movie too. I recommend this movie to my mates but maybe wait till the video... Great Dancing!!!
  8. LeeS.
    Jun 5, 2004
    I like that movie it is pimp plus i like to learn some of those moves out on the street so i can do it with my friends.
  9. WalkerV.
    Jun 5, 2004
    This movie was the greatest movie i've ever seen. i loved it sooooo much. i think i've watched it a billion times since it came out and when it was in theaters i think i went 4 times to see it. it's such an awesome movie. i think everyone in the world needs to see this movie before they die. i mean you seriously haven't lived until you've seen "You Got Served".
  10. VicS.
    Jul 23, 2004
    The movie was different. In a sence that the flow of the story was all the same as other but the differencr is that the role was really on its maximum level. the portrayal was great so as the routines. I was really amazed by all those moves. Moves that are not that common something unbreakable and teriffic...I hope i can do it too.. Tnx.
  11. jcC.
    Apr 29, 2005
    Best ever!!!
  12. elleshia
    Jun 21, 2005
    Great film.
  13. KiddJ.
    Aug 14, 2005
    It was great! I like the hip-hop and the dance.
  14. breanna
    Aug 17, 2005
    It's was alright. i liked the dancing. if you r into hip-hop u would of loved it! i hope they come out wit a part 2.
  15. ShontaviaJ.
    Aug 23, 2005
    I loved your movie. It's showd how no matter what comes in between you and you friends. thier isn't that will stand in the way of true friendship because it wins everytime.
  16. PersonionN.
    Nov 7, 2004
    This movie ish the best! yall have to go see it!!
  17. LarryJ.
    Dec 18, 2004
    My girl Megan Good looked fine.
  18. DueceRoo
    Feb 7, 2004
    You need to be a fan of hip hop dancing and breaking to enjoy this movie. If you're going to see this movie judging it by dramatic standards such as original story, believable plot, level of acting and dramatic impact your at the wrong movie. You don't go see a Jackie Chan movie for good acting and story. You go to see action and martial arts. The best you can hope for is that You need to be a fan of hip hop dancing and breaking to enjoy this movie. If you're going to see this movie judging it by dramatic standards such as original story, believable plot, level of acting and dramatic impact your at the wrong movie. You don't go see a Jackie Chan movie for good acting and story. You go to see action and martial arts. The best you can hope for is that the writer of the script is able to blend the action and the story well enough to get you to sit through the movie till the action scenes. This makers of the movie didn't forget to stick to the main selling point for why you paid your money; to see great dancing. Collapse
  19. SaerA.
    Jun 22, 2004
    Was I impressed by the acting? No I wasn't. I thought the acting of B2K was wack. But was I impressed by the dance sequences? Yes I was.
  20. JonD.
    Jun 4, 2004
    If you love hip-hop/break dancing. check this out!
  21. Tiffanyakatiff
    Jun 19, 2005
    First off you got served was the best movie ever who ever HATE that movie need 2 stop hating 4 realz N i hope dey make a you got served part 2 cuz... dey said dey waz gon make 1 N it never came out well... im out ~1~
  22. Palina
    Jun 23, 2005
    I would love to see you got served 2. I loved the first one and the moves were great. the songs were hot.
  23. ianc.
    Jul 19, 2005
    If you dont like Hip-pop dancing, dont watch, for me, I like dance movie.
  24. Carla.CandJonathan.C
    Nov 21, 2004
    I saw this movie like 10 times a day 4 reals!! This movie was the hook! All the battles were tight, Omarion,j-boog,lil fizz, raz-b,and specially Marty did their thing,it is way better than "Honey". Can't wait to see "you got served 2."
  25. JessicaM.
    Oct 12, 2004
    I gave this movie a 10, because I really love it. It has all of my b/fs in there and I can't wait 4 part 2! I really injoy watching it everyday. Whoever doesn't like it is stupid!!!!!
  26. LaurynS.
    Dec 16, 2004
    I absolutely love this movie! It is my favorite movie!!!!!
  27. GarionK.
    Dec 4, 2004
    This is the best moovie i have ever seen me and my friend have seen it 50 times i cant wait till the next one.
  28. AlaaN.
    May 31, 2004
    I really wanted to know how you guys did those cool moves. I really want to do them because it also looks cool and how you guys acted along with the movie.
  29. CassandraG.
    Jun 29, 2004
    This movie is great I loved it alot to tell you the truth. It is the best movie ever for real I think you guys did a great job creating this movie with characters such as omarion, j-boog, lil fizz, raz-b, marques, marty, lil kim, wade.R, max, wade and sonny. I congragulate you guys for doing an awsome job. Keep up the great work. I hope theres going to be a 'YOU GOT SERVED' This movie is great I loved it alot to tell you the truth. It is the best movie ever for real I think you guys did a great job creating this movie with characters such as omarion, j-boog, lil fizz, raz-b, marques, marty, lil kim, wade.R, max, wade and sonny. I congragulate you guys for doing an awsome job. Keep up the great work. I hope theres going to be a 'YOU GOT SERVED' part2 HAVE A NICE DAY see ya; by:Cassandra. Expand
  30. CandideK.
    Jul 31, 2004
    Wow hot damn i think this movie is hype cuz not only the moves r cool but i love the way the peeps act and i really liked to c MARTY LOL! mah friends say it's so hard but after all it's not mah bro and i even have our on crew and we're pretty much good too i'm out.

1. Director Christopher B. Stokes (House Party 4) shapes up the fabulous dance sequences with undeniable energy, and real-life brothers Houston and Grandberry are two of the most enjoyable musicians to appear onscreen since Sting played a bellboy.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Abele
    Seems stuck in fad mode, a showcase in search of a movie.
  3. Assembling this vehicle for his young clients, music producer/manager/video director Christopher B. Stokes has attached an anemic plot to a series of dynamic hip-hop dance sequences.