8.5

1. Mar 18, 2013
    This movie is as inspiring as it is emotional as it is funny. It is a must watch music documentary. I did not like the background comments made by the director and following members of the group to the hospital was unnecessary and insensitive as well, but I looked past these flaws and thought it was incredible from start to finish. You have no reason not to watch this, seriously (and youThis movie is as inspiring as it is emotional as it is funny. It is a must watch music documentary. I did not like the background comments made by the director and following members of the group to the hospital was unnecessary and insensitive as well, but I looked past these flaws and thought it was incredible from start to finish. You have no reason not to watch this, seriously (and you don't even have to be a rock fan). Expand

1. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    An irresistibly joyous, tearful and, most importantly, musical doc about a band of senior pop singers whose repertoire includes "Golden Years," "Should I Stay or Should I Go" and "Stayin' Alive."
  2. The movie offers an encouraging vision of old age in which the depression commonly associated with decrepitude is held at bay by music making, camaraderie and a sense of humor.
    It's truly inspiring to watch Fred Knittle, 81 and tethered to an oxygen tank, perform a riveting solo of Coldplay's "Fix You" after his singing partner dies shortly before the show.