Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) | Release Date: November 23, 2005
4.3
Mixed or average reviews based on 52 Ratings
Watch Now
GregS.Nov 26, 2005
Absolutely unfunny and downright awful. The leads should take a long break from films. The director should take a pay cut.
MorgiS.Dec 3, 2005
That was the worst movie....ever.
JamesB.Jan 1, 2006
Definitely for the family; kids will like it best. It wasted way too much time with slapstick aimed at getting laughs from 5 year olds. It's a shame that it was not truer to the original. (POSSIBLE SPOILER) One of the best moments of Definitely for the family; kids will like it best. It wasted way too much time with slapstick aimed at getting laughs from 5 year olds. It's a shame that it was not truer to the original. (POSSIBLE SPOILER) One of the best moments of the original was when Helen North met the Beardsley children and she unwittingly drank too much. This was left out Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful
AnonymousMCApr 15, 2006
Horrible.
ChrissyFeb 11, 2006
Lame? Boring? Annoying? Tiresome? Played-out? Yes, all of those words do describe this movie. A cheap rip-off of the terrible "Cheaper by the Dozen" movies in my opinion. A great family movie if your children are blinde and deaf.
FredGSep 18, 2006
This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I would have walked out, but couldn't. Russo and Quaid should repent by doing charity work, because they ripped us off.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
ConorS.Jun 26, 2007
This movie is terrible. The acting is bad all around, the plot is a rip off of the already bad "Cheaper By The Dozen." The humor isn't bad- it's NONEXISTENT!
[Anonymous]Nov 24, 2005
Awful. Took my sister to see it and wasn't able to crack a smile for three days after waching. It's awful and not at all funny. Don't see it. Don't punish your kids by taking them to see this either.
ZilcellMay 29, 2012
It has only few laughs and the whole story here is absolute mess, even if the plot knows where its going. Kinda lame for a family movie. Its just a Cheaper by the Dozen rip-off.
JawsLaxerDramaDec 23, 2012
I saw this movie while babysitting two kids. One of them is 5 and the other is 10. They both hated it. My opinion is much lower than theirs. First off, the acting is...well, dammit, it's awful! The child actors are extremely annoying and II saw this movie while babysitting two kids. One of them is 5 and the other is 10. They both hated it. My opinion is much lower than theirs. First off, the acting is...well, dammit, it's awful! The child actors are extremely annoying and I hoped at least one of them caught the Swine Flu or something (not a good thing to wish on anybody) The plot is predictable, boring, and incredibly dull. The screenplay is...like the acting, choke worthy. The direction...basically everything, is horrible. Never before has a movie gotten a 1 from me. This film sucks. Don't see it. Please. I beg you! Expand
Compi24Nov 28, 2012
An unrelenting vortex of forced slapstick and contrived emotion.