Yours, Mine and Ours

3.9

1. johnf.
    Nov 20, 2005
    A funny movie, good for the family...but has no true potencial.
  2. DevinD.
    Mar 4, 2006
    Looks pretty good but the acting is really good at all. I never seen it but by far the acting doesn't look that good.
  3. Apr 6, 2011
    A good movie but nothing we haven't seen before, it can be downright hilarious at times, but the acting is pretty bad, and the story is predictable, but if your looking for a laugh look no further.
  4. sagee.
    Dec 10, 2005
    I liked it but it was too much like Cheaper by the Dozen and it was mostly screaming and fighting.
  5. Jan 6, 2014
    Was on TV, thought it was nice, nothing too fancy, definitely not for a picky movie go-er. A bit odd, but nonetheless good for watching with small children.
  6. Mar 28, 2015
    A remake just to cash in on the remake of Cheaper By The Dozen, involving a large family. All it does is use every comedy cliche and writing structure that's been done a hundred times in the past.
  7. lilym.
    Jan 1, 2006
    It was good,but quite lame.Nothing funny.
  8. JamesB.
    Jan 1, 2006
    Definitely for the family; kids will like it best. It wasted way too much time with slapstick aimed at getting laughs from 5 year olds. It's a shame that it was not truer to the original. (POSSIBLE SPOILER) One of the best moments of the original was when Helen North met the Beardsley children and she unwittingly drank too much. This was left out
  9. May 29, 2012
    It has only few laughs and the whole story here is absolute mess, even if the plot knows where its going. Kinda lame for a family movie. Its just a Cheaper by the Dozen rip-off.
  10. Nov 28, 2012
    An unrelenting vortex of forced slapstick and contrived emotion.
  11. GregS.
    Nov 26, 2005
    Absolutely unfunny and downright awful. The leads should take a long break from films. The director should take a pay cut.
  12. MorgiS.
    Dec 3, 2005
    That was the worst movie....ever.
  13. Chrissy
    Feb 11, 2006
    Lame? Boring? Annoying? Tiresome? Played-out? Yes, all of those words do describe this movie. A cheap rip-off of the terrible "Cheaper by the Dozen" movies in my opinion. A great family movie if your children are blinde and deaf.
    Nov 24, 2005
    Awful. Took my sister to see it and wasn't able to crack a smile for three days after waching. It's awful and not at all funny. Don't see it. Don't punish your kids by taking them to see this either.
  15. Dec 23, 2012
    I saw this movie while babysitting two kids. One of them is 5 and the other is 10. They both hated it. My opinion is much lower than theirs. First off, the acting is...well, dammit, it's awful! The child actors are extremely annoying and I hoped at least one of them caught the Swine Flu or something (not a good thing to wish on anybody) The plot is predictable, boring, and incredibly dull.I saw this movie while babysitting two kids. One of them is 5 and the other is 10. They both hated it. My opinion is much lower than theirs. First off, the acting is...well, dammit, it's awful! The child actors are extremely annoying and I hoped at least one of them caught the Swine Flu or something (not a good thing to wish on anybody) The plot is predictable, boring, and incredibly dull. The screenplay is...like the acting, choke worthy. The direction...basically everything, is horrible. Never before has a movie gotten a 1 from me. This film sucks. Don't see it. Please. I beg you! Expand
  16. AnonymousMC
    Apr 15, 2006
    Horrible.
  17. FredG
    Sep 18, 2006
    This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I would have walked out, but couldn't. Russo and Quaid should repent by doing charity work, because they ripped us off.
  18. ConorS.
    Jun 26, 2007
    This movie is terrible. The acting is bad all around, the plot is a rip off of the already bad "Cheaper By The Dozen." The humor isn't bad- it's NONEXISTENT!
  19. Aug 11, 2016
    This is such a huge waste of time. Nickelodeon Movies are not supposed to be made by MGM. They are supposed to be made by Paramount, **** Oh, Raja Gosnell, why would you do this to us?

1. Even as slapstick, it's a major snoozefest.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Generally pleasant family-friendly fare.
  3. Unable to decide whether it wants to be a rambunctious family comedy or a tender romantic comedy, the Dennis Quaid-Rene Russo vehicle strains to be both and ends up falling short of both marks.